- Marinco Battery Charger for House and Engine batteries
- All AGM batteries
- Shore power connection for Battery charger
- Seating for two.
- Mercury Smartcraft Display for engine gauges
- Upgraded Garmin 15” GPS & Sonar as well as System Management
- Electronic Steering and controls
- Lenco trim tab controls
- Garmin VHF
- Beverage holder
- Fusion Audio Remote
- Solid Teak toe rail on bow with teak bow platform inset
- Teak Swim platform
- Nonskid fiberglass decks with snap in Vinyl floor
- All Stainless pop up cleats
- Windlass and Polished Stainless Anchor
- Starboard side dive door with old out boarding ladder
- Rod Holders moulded into aft bench
- Outdoor refrigerator under sink
- Fold up seating around aft deck
- Windshield opens in middle to access foredeck or closes to block wind or rain
- Fiberglass hardtop custom painted underneath to match hullsides with custom painted JL audio
- speakers, lighting also abundant under the hardtop
- Retractable Sunshade for aft deck
- Custom Black VHF antenna to match the theme
- Zebra wood accented Head under console
- 9 gallon holding tanks
- Electric tank gauges for holding and free water tanks
- Electric head under console
- Hot Water heater
- Any personal Affects on the vessel
- With a replacement cost at over 440K and a long lead time for these, this boat will be gone soon.
- No trailer or cover as boat sat on a lift in a covered boathouse.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.