|Locatie||Point Pleasant, New Jersey, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.2 m|
|Aantal max. passagiers||10|
Head Turning and Unique
The Axopar 37 Sports Cabin is a new sleeker, sportier interpretation of the fully enclosable Cabin model. A unique benchmark in affordable European luxury, the Axopar 37 SC embraces the cool looks, sleek design and attention to detail of the Axopar brand that Europeans have come to expect and Americans are just beginning to discover. The Axopar 37 SC boasts an inherently fast, yet safe & stable ride thanks to the deep-v and twin-stepped hull configuration.
The 37 SC features an electronically retractable sun roof as standard. Incorporating higher attention to detail with European aesthetics, the 37 SC boasts lacquered walnut wood interior, luxury upholstery with diamond patterned stitching, and a suede covered steering wheel.
The spacious Axopar 37 SC features a large, comfortable L-shaped sofa in the back of the cabin. Seating for six people around a central table keeps entertainment forefront in this sports cruiser.
This is a single owner boat, never fished, and fanatically maintained with an open checkbook.
Upgraded features Include:
- Forward and aft 2 person sun pads - Upgraded luxury upholstery
- Rare Aft Cabin Package - Forward and aft staterooms each sleep 2 adults comfortably
- Power Retractable Roof - Let the warm sun in or keep the cold rain out
- Upgraded luxury upholstery interior with walnut wood flooring in pilothouse and both cabins
- Custom Shockwave S5 adjustable suspension seats
- Upgraded inverter system - Separate battery bank dedicated to the A/C units. Powers both A/C units at anchor on battery power alone for UP TO 7 HOURS (no noisy generator necessary). 5 AGM batteries (see pics) and battery charger dedicated to the inverter. Two Mabru A/C units run independently to air condition/heat pilothouse and both cabins. - Custom modifications by owner for additional vents in the pilothouse will keep your guests and the captain comfortable in 2 climate control zones.
- Custom modification - Fuel filters relocated to the starboard locker to prevent salt corrosion
- Fusion Sound Package in forward cabin and pilothouse as well as exterior speakers and subwoofer.
- Upgraded Grey Hull Color and custom black semi-gloss painted roof
- Garmin electronics - 7412 chart plotter, Radar (GMR 18 x HD), Autopilot (GH 20) with wireless remote control
- Stainless Steel Ski Tow Bar, Freshwater transom shower, Blue LED deck light package, Windlass, Electric Flush Head w/ Macerator
Anchor Locker, Anchor Windlass, Spotlight, Bow & Cockpit Sunpad, Windshield Wipers, Swim Platform, Hard Top, Canvas, Cockpit AC, Transom Shower, Galley Refrigerator, AC/Heat (2 Environmental Zones), Fusion Stereo, Teak Interior, Fresh Water VacuFlush Head System, Macerator, Forward & Aft Staterooms, Trim Tabs, City Water Hook-Up, Systems Monitor, Compass, Depthfinder, VHF Radio, Fishfinder, GPS 3D Chart, Plotter, Radar, Autopilot w/ Wireless Remote Control, Magnum Energy Inverter/Charger, Batteries, Underwater Lights, Oil Filter Location Modification
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.