|Locatie||Key Largo, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||5.79 m|
|Motor merk||Yamaha Marine|
|Motor model||1.8 Liter DOHC 4 Cylinder|
2017 Yamaha SX190
As low as $3,000 down $221 per month WAC
Pre-Owned Jet Boat for sale at Riva Motorsports & Marine Florida Keys
This low hour late model has been serviced and is in exceptional condition. Save thousands over new!
Own for as low as $3,000 down $221 per month with approved credit. Payment is based on 4.99% APR for 180 months credit approval. Other options available. Contact us to apply.
Riva Motorsports & Marine of the Keys
Financing Available Trade-Ins Welcome
Features may include:
- The wide bow design includes cupholders and backrest cushions for maximum comfort.
- Yamaha boats come fully equipped with a Total Package of premium amenities including a Bimini™ Top at no extra cost.
- Oversized, in-floor locker easily accommodates wakeboards, life vests and more.
- Marine Audio stereo system with auxiliary hook-up connects you to your music library at any time.
- Yamaha's signature swim platform design with cupholders, backrest cushions and access to the exclusive pump cleanout ports.
- Provides directional stability while docking or maneuvering around other boats and for straight line tracking at high speeds.
- Snap-in Soft Marine-grade Carpet | Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster | Passenger-side Captain's Chair | Tilt Steering | Courtesy Deck Lighting | Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker | Cockpit Drainage System (CDS)
- Integrated Swim Platform | Upholstered Cushioned Backrests | Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder | Stern (Wet) Storage
- Marine Stereo | Bluetooth Capability | USB/AUX Input | 12V Outlet | Marine Speakers (4) | 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control | Cruise Assist | Electronic Speedometer | Fuel Management System | Articulating Keel System
- Stainless Steel Cleats (6) | Tow Hook | Bimini™ Top | Shipping Cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.