|Model||350 Sundancer Coupe|
|Locatie||Penetanguishene, Ontario, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||10.67 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.04 m|
|Motor model||T-6.2L MPI SC AX BR3|
|Motor model||T-6.2L MPI SC AX BR3|
|Maximum Snelheid||40 kn|
|Bouwer||Sea Ray Boats|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||40 gelling|
|Garantie romp||10 jaren|
"NEW ARRIVAL FOR THE DISCRIMINATING BOATER"
With their Sundancer 350 Coupe model, Sea Ray is aiming for versatile entertaining in a design that will set it apart in the sport cruiser market. Sea Ray uses canny design elements to maximize both the entertaining and performance profiles of the boat. The floorplan in the cockpit and cabin both give the impression of a boat much larger than the Sundancer’s 35’ length, while the propulsion is in harmony with the boat’s physical specifications.
She has two sleeping cabins, making her suitable for two cruising couples. The dinette converts to a bed, making her able to handle a large family on overnight cruisers.The “master” berth is the foremost spot in the cabin and comes with a hidden privacy curtain, storage via shelved cabinets and a hanging locker, a sunroof just above the berth itself, and memory-foam mattress. There is a step-up to the berth and includes a little platform to set a plate of food or bottle of wine and individual lights at bedside for night time reading.On the opposite port side is a smaller seating bench, with the door to the head just abaft the seating. The head has a portlight, a glass bowl sink with stainless steel faucet, storage, and a woodgrain floor. The head also has a shower which, as mentioned earlier, sits in a separate stall from the head itself.
One of the clear standout aspects of the Sundancer 350 Coupe is certainly its use of space. Between the foredeck, cockpit, and cabin spaces, there isn’t a wasted inch -- open space exists only for increased comfort, and “dead” space is nearly always augmented to be “storage” space. The cockpit seating area feels open and social, the foredeck is spacious and just isolated enough to be a relaxing space away from socializing. The cabin can sleep six and does it without cramped, low overheads or eliminating the galley, head, or storage space. .
"Peter Pam" is a very lightly used newer boat and this is reflected in her low hours.
All of Sea Ray’s sport cruisers fall under their three-year factory warranty, which they call “SENTIN3L.” It is a bow-to-stern factory warranty on the boat and its components from defects in materials and workmanship. Gas engines are covered by a five-year warranty backed by Mercury and Brunswick Product Protection, while the diesel engines receive the coverage defined by their manufacturer. Beyond the three-year bow-to-stern coverage, the Sundancer 350 Coupe also has a ten-year Structural Hill Limited Warranty.
T-MerCruiser 6.2L MPI ECT* SeaCore Bravo III with Axius (T-350-hp - 261 kW)
Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Sea Ray Sundancer 350 Coupe (2017-) is 41.5 mph (66.8 kph), burning 54.5 gallons per hour (gph) or 206.28 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Sea Ray Sundancer 350 Coupe (2017-) is 12.2 mph (19.6 kph), and the boat gets 0.5 miles per gallon (mpg) or 0.21 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 97 miles (156.11 kilometers).
- Tested power is 2 x 350-hp MerCruiser 6.2 B3.
Helm dash panel. The dash panel on the Sundancer 350 Coupe is stylish -- a gel coat finish with wood paneling, two leather-upholstered brows, chrome bezels, and an intuitive design. The gauges are separate from the tabs and switches, which are on the starboard side of the steering wheel, opposite the touchscreen layout to port of the wheel.
The helm dash comes with bilge high-water alarms, SmartCraft diagnostics with the speedometer, tachometers, and 4-in-1 multi-gauges (fuel, oil, voltmeter, and water temperature), power-assisted tilt steering, and the Digital Throttle System
Gourmet galley. Immediately to starboard upon descent is the galley, which has a microwave, refrigerator, stainless steel faucet and sink with cover (to expand counter space), a stove with two table-top burners, trash receptacle, and storage in the form of cedar cabinets above and below, as well as a drawer with cutlery insert. The counter-top is solid surface, and there is even a small portlight just above the sink for light and ventilation.
- Cockpit Color - Mocha
- White Hull
- Std 120v/60 Cycle Electrical System
- Anchor Wash Down System
- Automated Submersible Swim Platform
- Blue LED Lighting Package
- Canadian Conformity Sticker
- Cockpit Air Conditioning / Heat - 120v/60
- Digital Dash (12" Display)
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shifts Dual
- Power assisted steering with tilt wheel
- SmartCraft Diagnostics w/custom Sea Ray Instrumentation
- Infinity Woven Vinyl Cockpit Flooring Interior - Chestnut (SeaCore-b)
- 12v Thru Hull Under Water Lights
- Enhanced Coupe foredeck seating & lounging
- Coupe Hardtop and cockpit seating Marine grade vinyl with UV protection Chestnut Wood
- Luxurious seating with diamond stitch quilted accents
- Stainless steel thru-bolted cleats
- Standard Non Grow Boating Account North American Dealer
- Standard International In-Service Checklist
12V accessory outlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.