|Locatie||Sydney, New South Wales, Australië|
|Lengte over alles||9.22 m|
|Motor merk||Mercury Verado|
|Ontwerper||Fritsch & Durisotti|
Whether looking to use the full potential of your waterfront property or exploring the world on your very own superyacht, the Iguana Exclusive is a must have! Legs deployed, the ground clearance is over 4ft, providing a safe experience onto the world’s most idyllic beaches. With this exciting technology it is easy to overlook the brilliant seakeeping qualities of the Iguana. Her solid carbon fibre planning hull has a deep V of nearly a metre and weighs just 3000kg. This 2016 example makes an attractive alternative to buying new.
Extras above Standard Specification
- Electric land drive powered by 19KWH lithium ion battery (6 hours full charge time).
- Exclusive tailor made stern bench seat.
- Deflectors with integrated fender.
- Head lights in legs.
- Tender Kit (lifting points to recover the Iguana).
- Integrated refrigerator.
- Exclusive Ski Pole.
- Full cover.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised C – “Inshore” (8 people) (12 people = Category D)
“Fitted with the very latest technology yet built with sheer simplicity mechanisms, the results of years of engineering”
Hull, Deck & landing Gear Construction:
- Carbon Fibre hull.
- Planning hull profile with spray rails.
- Alexseal Oyster white.
- Flexi teak deck.
- Marine grade aluminium fittings.
- Rubber and Kevlar tracks.
- Carbon nylon wheels and stainless steel bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Mercury Verado 300hp.
- Supercharged conventional outboard with six Cylinders.
- 5.44-inch-diameter gearcase with gear ratio of 1.75:1 or 1.85:1.
- 15’’ Enertia Stainless-steel prop.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours approx 37.2 (March 2019).
- Mercury Verado first service completed.
- Cruising speed approx 25 knots.
- Maximum speed approx 35 knots.
Electric Land Drive:
- With a light footprint and bio-friendly hydraulic fluids, Iguana Yachts has always strived to mimimize its environmental impact, which is why we offer electric drives as an alternative to petrol. The E-Iguana 29 boasts whisper-quiet 22 Kw drive units, and *10 days of run time so you can enjoy your Iguana with no compromises and zero emissions. And, all E-Iguana 29s are powered by the most advanced liquid-cooled Active Thermal Management (ATM) battery modules ensuring reliability and safety.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Custom made Hydraulic rams.
- Hydraulic hoses produced in house.
- 12V 80 ah battery (Service).
- 12V 80 ah battery (Engine star battery).
- Lithium battery 350V - 19 kWh (landing gear).
- 110-220V - 50/60Hz charger.
- Mercury Verado alternator.
- 110 – 220V shore power cable.
- Pressurised domestic water system.
- Cold water shower.
- 2 x automatic bilge pumps.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Total fuel capacity of 380 litres in 1 x tank.
- Total water capacity of 54 litres in 1 x tank.
- AIS (transmitting and receiving).
- Garmin GPSMAP 1020xschart plotter.
- Navigation lights.
- Bose sound system.
- 2 x Bose speakers.
- Head lights in legs.
- Removable perspex screen.
- 2 x 140L storage bins.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 4 kg Danforth anchor with 30m line.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Overall cover.
- 5 x Removable cushions for cockpit.
- Kill Cord.
- 1 x handheld ABC powder fire extinguisher (Date not verified).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.