|Locatie||Noank, Connecticut, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||8.23 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.51 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||1.93 m|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
BUY IT NOW PRICE REDUCTION- Call Capt. Ed Today
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
The boat is priced to reflect boat only with no engine- However a F350 Yamaha same year is installed, rigged and included for no additional charge
This boat has only 275 hours and is super clean. Unfortunately the marina that winterized the Yamaha F350 did not do it right and the block froze. A replacement engine was purchased through a NY Yamaha dealer with 1500 hours and installed on the boat. Engine was serviced and fully checked by the dealer
One of Grady's most popular models and this one is very special.....
Powered by a single Yamaha F350.
Why pay for Extra Fuel-Twice the maintenance cost with no performance sacrifice ?
The most popular layout is the duel console walk through with bow seating.
Enjoy the protection from the weather when you want it or the open air feel.
Large enclosed head compartment to port and storage to starboard..
Starboard helm with Lowrance electronics package = Everything you need.
Portside retractable lounge with forward and aft seating or a lounge/ sun pad.
Boat shows as new as one could expect and is priced to sell.
Call the listing broker now to arrange for a showing and make your deal
This special Freedom 275 may be just the perfect boat to cruise, fish, lounge and tube and ski with.
The powerful 350 HP engine will get the job done while reducing your maintenance cost and fuel cost
Factory Hardtop with enclosure, Powder Coated with rod holders, fold back windshield protects from the weather and still affords easy access to the bow seating.
LED Spreader Lights
Walk through transom door with swim ladder
Live well and transom fold down seating
Spacious head compartment is a great feature.
Full electronics package will get you where you want to go with a Lowrance MFD plotter , Fish Finder and Radar
Fusion Stereo with Remotes
Full Featured helm with tilt wheel, trim tabs, anchor windless control
The biggest advantage is you get the quality and features that Grady- White is famous for.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps (total 2600 GPH) (9842 LPH)
- Basic flotation
- Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
- Cockpit toe rails
- Nonskid fiberglass liner
- Self-bailing cockpit w/cockpit drains (4)
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
Cockpit / Deck
- 100% hand laid hull & deck
- Accessory outlet - 12V (2)
- Anchor windlass wiring
- Battery select switch(s) w/extra battery
- Cleats - flush mount (pop up)
- Cockpit bolsters
- Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Companion grab rail
- Cutting board
- Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
- Drink holders - stainless steel (11)
- Factory engine pre-rigging
- Fish/ice box - 185-qt. (175.1 l) aft insulated box w/ob drain
- Fish/ice box - 88-qt. (83.3 l) starboard insulated box w/ob drain
- Flush mount electronics area
- Footrest - helm
- Forward bolsters
- Fuel capacity - 184-gallon (696 l) tank
- Head - lockable console w/bulk storage, portable head, mirror w/shelf & teak and holly sole
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor
- Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform & ladder
- International lighting
- Rod holders (4)
- Rod storage racks - horizontal (3)
- Rubrail - high density PVC w/stainless steel insert
- Seating - Deluxe I helm & companion chairs
- Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion
- Seating - port & starboard bow box cushions
- Steering - hydraulic tilt
- Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel
- Stereo system w/AM/FM tuner, VHF receiver, MP3 auxiliary audio connections/amplifier, Bluetooth®, remote control & fold down storage ; speakers - aft (2), bow (2) & helm (2)
- Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel
- Storage - 128-quart (121.1 l) aft insulated box
- Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage
- Storage - port bow box
- Storage - starboard console storage drawer
- Storage - starboard lockable storage w/service light
- Table (bow) (doubles in cockpit area)
- Transom door - fiberglass
- Washdown - pressurized raw water w/hose
- Water tank - 20-gallon (75.7 l) freshwater
- Windshield - walk-through tempered glass windshield
- Windshield washer - freshwater
- Windshield wiper (starboard)
Don't let this one get away.
Super Clean and Fully Equipped
Call the listing Broker Today
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.