Preowned Fairline Targa 38 Open For Sale
Located in Cape Town, this sporty Fairline Targa 38/297 Open is in a league of her own. Built in 2015, she offers exhilarating performance from powerful twin Volvo D4 300 EVC-E engines. The hard-top version of this boat features an electrically-operated roof which effortlessly streams the outside in, for a stunning open-air feel.
Packed with luxurious features the Targa 38 easily sleeps up to seven people and is the perfect craft for exploring tranquil spots, made easier thanks to the bow thruster.
Manufacturer Provided Description
For many this hard top is one of the most eagerly awaited Fairlines to date. Even fully loaded it can easily push into the mid-40 knot range.
Demand for a hard top version was too great for us not to take it seriously. But we had to get it right. We worked with Makefast to acquire a tried and tested roof and electrical system. Reliable, easy to use and neat. The Targa 38OPEN offers the largest roof opening area for a boat of this size and a long overhang over the cockpit to offer maximum protection. We also extended the glazing to give greater all-round vision and further enhance the feeling of an express cruiser that’s open to the world around it. This big boat thinking also extends aft, where you can specify a submersible bathing platform for ultimate enjoyment of the water.
Hullform and Construction
- All gel coat and glass fibre hand laid with unidirectional, biaxial and woven rovings
- Antifouling protection to hull
- Deep 'V' forward; 18° deadrise aft
- Design, layout and detailing by the Fairline Design Team. Naval architecture and structural engineering by Bernard Olesinski
- Full length moulded spray deflectors
- Hardtop with an electric sliding canvas roof
- Hull/deck join bolted and bonded
- Integrally moulded engine bearers
- Isophthalic gel coat backed by isophthalic resin-rich powder-bound glass mat
- The deck incorporates polyurethane foam cores for high strength and excellent thermal insulation
- Transverse and longitudinal strengthening stringers throughout hull