|Locatie||Dania Beach, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.05 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.07 m|
|Max diepgang||0.79 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.51 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||20°|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||2.39 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||50 gelling|
Massive Price Reduction explains owner's desire to sell!!!
Chasu I shows very, very clean and well looked after
NEW PAINT AND FRESH BOTTOM
RECENT ENGINE SERVICES
EASY TO SEE IN DANIA BEACH, FL
American-built with luxury and style Chris-Craft is known with classic lines and modern build. The 36 Heritage Launch is loaded with features to enhance your day on the water and make extended cruising a pleasure.
Walking up to CHASU I evokes a feeling of yachting as it was designed to be enjoyed - spacious and open and seating everywhere. Her high freeboard shows Chris-Craft has kept seakeeping in mind as well as entertainment and enjoyment.
Stepping into the yacht, the transom opens amidship and you are greeted with opposing L-shaped seating and table that raises out of the deck or stays retracted for ease in and out of the boat. Forward is the Al Fresco galley that is fully equipped with refrigerator, freezer ice maker, cooktop, and sink; all you need for meal prep or getting the appetizers together for service.
The helm is outfitted with three captain chairs wide. A great view for all and a helm designed with the captain in mind. The teak decks take you forward to the bow where there is a large sunpad with retractable Bimini top and the bow has the classic Chris-Craft bench seat. Upgraded diamond tuft upholstery shows her elegance and style.
Chris-Craft’s classic lines show in this mostly unused 36. Greatly cared for and maintained, CHASU I spends her days on a lift. The Volvo Penta Diesels (370 HP) have a mere 110 hours. Joystick control makes slow maneuvering easy and safe. Freshly serviced with new prop speed and new bottom paint. The Midnight Blue hull was also just painted. The teak decks are comfortable, classy and in fine condition. CHASU I shows very nicely.
Down below there is room for five to sleep with a nice-sized head with separate shower.
Captain-maintained and an owner that cares for his yacht properly shows in this fine Chris- Craft 36 Heritage Launch. This owner’s lack of time to use her makes CHASU I available at a very aggressive price and ready to cruise.
- Acoustical Barrier Engine Hatch Insulation
- Automatic Fire Suppression System w/ Manual Over-ride
- Cabin, Finished Upholstery – Full Berth, Sleeps Five Adults
- Curved Tempered Glass Windshield w/ Stainless Steel Frame
- Deep-V Hull Bottom with Flared Bow
- Electrical Wiring – Color Coded and Numbered Circuits w/ Deutsch Connectors
- Electrical Wiring, Tinned Copper
- Cockpit Entertainment Center with Cook Top, Grill, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Sink and Storage
- EPA-Compliant Fuel System
- High-End Fit and Finish with Custom Chris-Craft 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integral Swim Platform Step Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Main Dash, Gauge, and Switch Panels Comprised of Custom Silver Perforated Panels
- Meets ABYC, USCG and CE Standards
- NMMA Certification
- Spacious U-Shaped Aft Cockpit Seating
- Stainless Steel Hatch Gas Shocks
- Twin GPS - Garmin 7616, 16” Touch Screen
- Garmin VHF
- Cockpit JL Audio speakers
- Fusion Stereo at salon and remote control at helm
- DVD player
- Microwave oven
- Electric head
- Electric bilge pump
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Fire suppression system
- Shore power inlet
- 5Kw Kohler 5EFKOD, Diesel Generator, 60Hz, 240V
- Battery charger
- Water heater
Outside Equipment / Extras
- Cockpit Cushions Diamond Tuft
- Electrically Up/Down Cockpit table
- Outboard engine brackets
- Teak cockpit
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Bimini top
- Windlass with SS anchor and approx. 220' rope
- Blue painted hull with red boot stripe
- Black teak caulking
- Full forward sun pad
- Triple wide helm seat
- Outdoor entertaining center galley, complete with a ceramic cooktop, separate grill, ice maker, refrigerator, microwave, sink, and storage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.