Take a look at this clean 2015 Bayliner 185 Bowrider powered by the MerCruiser 3.0L A1 TKS engine. Options include Garmin 4" GPS, sport seating, bimini top and a cover.
Yeah, the 185 Bowrider has won design awards, thrilled thousands and brought families closer together. But its not quitting at that. With two seating configurations to choose from, the optional Flight Series Package, a sporty dash design, three eye-catching color choices and storage for all your water toys, the 185 is bent on pleasing everyone.
- Add the Flight Series Package to the 185 for an all-in-one upgrade that gets this Bowrider ready wakeboard.
- Innovative motor box table on the Standard Seating Configuration affords a stable place for family lunch on the water.
- Stow everything from life jackets to ski gear to water toys in the cockpit's deep in-deck storage locker.
- With optional Sport Seating, bucket seats conveniently swivel 180 degrees to face aft.
- The hide-away, pull-down swim ladder's contoured steps prevent slipping when entering and exiting the water.
- Aft Jump Seats (2) - Convert to Sunlounger
- Beverage Holders
- Grab Handles
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box - Port
- Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover w/Hinged Gas Strut
- Port & Starboard Console Storage
- Port Sleeper Seat - Converts to Sun lounger
- Track Storage System
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
- 135 M C/A1 (3.0L) With Power Steering
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.