|Locatie||Pompano Beach, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||9.45 m|
|Max diepgang||1.04 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.76 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||21°|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||28 gelling|
2014 31' SEA RAY 310 SUNDANCER
*Off-Site Brokerage Listing - Please Call To Schedule Your Viewing*
This yacht is being offered to you through our luxury brokerage division, National Yacht Sales!
Few segments of the American boating industry are as competitive as the market for midsize, 30-something express cruisers. This is the sweet spot for many boaters, the intersection of size and value where several manufacturers slug it out for valuable market share. The Sea Ray 310 Sundancer—latest in a series of 310 Sundancer models reaching back to 1990—combines leading edge styling with the luxury one expects in a modern Sea Ray yacht. Like most of her Sundancer siblings, the 310 rides on a deep-V hull with moderate beam, cored hullsides, and a solid fiberglass bottom. Below decks, the midcabin accommodations are a rich blend of satin-finished cherry cabinets, hardwood flooring, leather upholstery, and designer galley appliances. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main salon, and a 19" flatscreen TV can be viewed from anywhere in the cabin. Note that the 310 Sundancer’s modest 10-foot beam—lender compared with many express cruisers her size—dramatically improves handling, performance, and fuel-efficiency. Cruise at 25 knots (high 30s top) with 260hp Mercury Bravo III drives. Axius drives with joystick controls are optional.
Vessel Options: It’s been maintained with an open checkbook… outdrives, all bellows, and exhaust risers/manifolds have been done this year (about $15k in total). Polished and Ceramic coated literally a month ago ($5500). Like-new triple axle trailer with less than 100 miles on it ($6500). Boat has twin 5.0s and has been stored out of the water it’s whole life. Has 3 TVs with HD antenna, stowing gas grill, extended swim platform, 5kw generator with galley remote, a/c, it’s loaded. And there’s no lien, I have title in hand.
STOCK # 38976
Manufacturer Provided Description
Interactivity is purpose-built into our 310 Sundancer, from its reversible double helm seat and fold-down sun pad to its convertible dinette/V-berth and dinette/double bunk. The standard cabin features maple wood flooring and fine wood-finished cabinets. The innovative Axius joystick-control system is optional.Key Features
- Choice of twin sterndrives, gas or diesel, or Axius® drives with helm joystick control.
- Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush®.