|Locatie||Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||8.69 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||21°|
Cobalt Boats A28
The larger, even roomier, more powerful A28 has been built for discriminating boaters of all ages.
With its three feet of extra space, the A28 amplifies the A25's proven virtues, none more important than a ride now approaching perfection. But we begin with looks, the handsomeness of an inverse hull whose complexity only yacht makers have seen fit to attempt, the sweep of a profile that can come only from Cobalt hand-craftsmanship.
The A28 interior will wow, as a soft aura of luxury surrounds you and your guests. The bow is broader in the beam, roomy and then some, with immediately reconfigurable seating. More practicality here too, in the added head compartment and yet more storage.
In the quantum leaps in technology, among all its genuinely new features, the A28 shows forth hour upon skilled man-hour of refined Cobalt craftsmanship – in the upholstery, at the helm, in the rubbed perfection of the gelcoat – and the payoff comes in years of reliable, worry-free enjoyment.
But then, you knew that.
Features may include:
Dash and Instrumentation
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Compass (digital)
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Stainless Steel Switches
- Wood Dash/Trim Pkg., Oil Rubbed
- AM-FM, Bluetooth Stereo w/6 Speakers
- Stereo Remote, Dash
- iPod/MP3 Port
- Aft Sunpad w/Walk-Thru Transom
- Aft Walk-Thru Carpet
- Bow Walk-Thru Doors
- Galley, Cockpit w/Sink
- Sundeck Convertible Lounger
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Portal Light (1-head compartment)
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
Structure and Safety
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Circuit Breaker Protected Elec System
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- Fire Extinguisher, Manual
- Stainless Steel Windshield Braces
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.