|Model||Monte Carlo MC 5 Flybridge|
|Locatie||South Dartmouth, Massachusetts, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||15.09 m|
|Max diepgang||1.27 m|
|Verdrijving (Droge lading)||31381 pond|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||5.84 m|
|Motor model||IPS 600|
|Aandrijving typ||pod station|
|Motor model||IPS 600|
|Aandrijving typ||pod station|
|Aantal max. passagiers||16|
|Brandstoftanks||2 x 172 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2 x 79 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||2 x 40 gelling|
PRICE REDUCTION TO $619,000! DREAM ON IS THE LOWEST-PRICED BENETEAU MONTE CARLO MC 5 FLY ON THE MARKET TODAY - by far!
Dream On was stored indoors in a heated shed this winter but is now fully commissioned and available for immediate showing. With recent upgrades including new flybridge electronics and a custom wraparound Strataglass windshield, full cockpit enclosure and cockpit veils, top of the line electronics, and three beautiful staterooms including a full beam master she's sure to deliver hours of fun and comfort under power and at rest. All new batteries installed this spring! Submersible swim platform has dinghy which is included. Only 400 engine hours! C
Call today for an appointment to see this highly recommended listing and call for a link to the video walk-through.
- AB 11' RIB with Honda 30 hp 4-stroke center console with cover
- Three Joystick control docking stations
- Bow thruster
- Chilled water AC/heat systems
- Submersible swim platform
- Electric grill and sink on swim platform
- Satellite TV (Direct TV) - three TV's
- Tide Rider Style boarding ladder (stowed in cockpit locker)
- Transom mounted Yacht Name "Dream On" with blue LED back-lighting
Updates by this second owner:
- New Simrad 4G radar dome (2017)
- Replaced NSS EVO2 with new NSS EVO 3 on flybridge (2017)
- Two Prosafe Galvanic isolators installed (2018)
- Volvo replaced Port and Stbd engine turbo air boxes as part of a campaign
- New custom three-sided Strataglass enclosure around flybridge (2018)
- New aft cockpit enclosure and new Veils for the cockpit
- Replaced port IPS drive (2018)
- New Bow Thruster batteries (2018) and new thruster blades (2019)
The design of the Monte Carlo MC series is to maximize the social ambiance with super comfortable seating areas on the flybridge/lounge and in the cockpit and in the salon and have the galley right there in the thick of the action where the salon and cockpit come together and at the same deliver comfortable and inviting sleeping areas for extended stays on board.
From the cockpit on the same level step through the wide open stainless steel sliding doors into the Galley which spans the width of the boat. The stove, sink, microwave and storage are to port and the three refrigerator and freezer drawers to stbd. The Main Salon is right there with a U-shaped settee to port, an opposing bench stbd settee to stbd, large flatscreen TV on a flush lift and a two-leaf table. Up a step to the double bench seat and Helm console you see through the single panel full width windshield with incredible visibility.
The Owners Stateroom is a full-beam master cabin with large round windows out the hull sides for a feeling of connnectedness with the outdoors. This is a bright and spacious room with a king size center island bed, bench seating to port, and storage to port and stbd. A TV is mounted on the fwd bulkhead. There is a private en-suite Owners Head with stall shower that has an opaque skylight overhead for natural light. The Vacuflush toilet is in a private compartment and raised sink vanity is nicely stylized.
A Day head is located at the bottom of the companionway stairs and features a circular shower stall, Vacuflush head and sink vanity. A Double bunk stateroom is across from this landing and the VIP cabin is forward with a large center-island double berth, TV, lockers, and a hatch overhead, and windows with opening portlights in the hull sides.
Floors are optional teak and grey thiocol in the salon and galley and carpet down below decks. Wall finish is Alpi brushed Alpi Oak and there are many elegant brushed and wet look leather treatments throughout. Roman blinds in cream fabric line the salon windows and back door panels offer privacy. Lighting is both direct and indirect. Headroom is 6'6" in the wheelhouse.
Galley: Located between Cockpit and Main salon
- Corian countertop
- Refrigerator / freezer with ice maker in three drawers with 59 gal capacity
- Kenyon ceramic two burner cooktop
- Microwave oven in cabinet
- Magic Corner storage system in cabinet
- 2 Simrad NSO 16 MFD displays at the lower helm
- 1 Simrad NSS EVO 3 IPS display on flybridge
- Simrad Broadband 4G Radar
- Simrad VHF radio coupled to AIS
- Simrad Autopilot
- Simrad Wi-fi module
- Rear facing camera
- Volvo Digital Anchor system
- 32" Samsung LED TV on lift in main salon
- 32" Samsung LED TV in Owner's cabin
- 26" Samsung TV in VIP cabin
- Fusion Audio / DVD player + bluetooth connection and remote controls Flybridge and Cockpit
Mechanical - Electrical - Plumbing
- Volvo IPS 600 D6 diesel pod drives with counter rotating props (441 hours as of 9-8-2020)
- Joystick controls for docking at Three Stations including inside helm, Flybridge, and cockpit stbd quarter
- Volvo EVC screen and trip computer, cruise control, low speed mode from single lever controls
- Bow Thruster
- Trim tab controls with indicators
- Port side IPS drive replaced (2018)
- Two aluminum 172 gal/ea fuel tanks
- Racor fuel filter and water separator
- Sea water strainer
- Onan 13.5 kW Generator in engine room in sound shield (606 hours as of 9-8-2020)
- Fire extinguishing system in engine room
- Chilled Water Air Conditioning/heat system
- 24 v and 110 V electrical panel
- Radio-controlled wireless switches
- Power Glendenning spool for 50 amp shore cord
- Eight 12v batteries - NEW 2020
- Generator 13.5 kW - Onan (553 hours as of 10-21-19)
- Inverter - 2,000 W
- Battery charger and engine alternators for charging
- Galvanic isolators (2017)
- 13 power outlets 110V
- 2 power outlets 12V
- Direct and indirect lighting
- Windshield wipers and washer
- Windshield defoggers
- Anchor windlass with controls on foredeck and at helm stations
- Hot and cold pressure water
- 16 gal hot water heater heats from engine and shore power
- Cockpit shower
- Vacuflush toilets in Owner and Guest heads
- Shared 40 gal rotomolded holding tank
- Grey water tank with auto pump out 13 gal
Hull and Deck
This beautiful hull is a Cream/White gel coat with light grey boot stripe and black anti-fouling paint. The bow is nearly plumb and the hull entry is narrow with high deadrise to provide a soft landing in any sea conditions. The hard-chine hull aft and relatively flat aft surfaces provide high efficiency and stability - no stabilizers needed. A beautiful polished stainless anchor plate mounts to the bow for protection and style.
The submersible hydraulic swim platform has a dinghy cradle built in and includes an 11' RIB and 30 hp outboard and cover. There is a grill and sink under cover on the swim platform as well.
Up two steps and through a stainless steel gate into a large cockpit with long forward facing bench seat and end seat. A huge storage locker is under this space. Up three steps to the wide side decks secure by a stainless steel bow rail and stainless grab rail. There is a gate through the rail on both port and stbd sides where a custom midships dock ladder may be mounted for side boarding. The bow area features two large sun pads with hinged backrests and covers and a stereo control. On the foredeck there is a Lewmar anchor windlass with capstan to a Delta plow anchor and chain which may be controlled from the deck and two helm stations.
The Flybridge is one you might find on much larger yachts. There is seating for eight around a teak table and a upper fridge unit. Just forward is a cabinet with storage and sink and space for another grill (not installed). The day bed to port may be converted to bench seating fwd/aft facing. There is a carbon fiber Besenzoni helm seat and console. The custom three sided bimini enclosure had strip lighting for ambiance in the evenings.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with capstan and chain / rope anchor rode
- Mid-ships gates through bow rail for use with side-boarding ladder
- Electric sliding opening windows in the port and stbd windshields
- Grill on swim platform
- Submersible swim platform with dinghy included
- Cockpit enclosure to extend your off-season boating
- Cockpit Veils curtains for shade and privacy
- Windscreen protection mesh curtains option
Broker comment and Disclaimer
Dream On is a beautiful and contemporary flybridge cruising yacht with high-end quality and finishes. This two-owner boat has been professionally maintained and upgraded and remains in light use now. Buyers should be aware that the sellers have personal gear on board so gear and equipment not specifically included in this list may not convey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.