|Locatie||St Simons, Georgia, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.89 m|
|Motor model||Cummings QSB|
|Ontwerper||Back Cove / Sabre|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 185 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 80 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 40 gelling|
Note: I just bought a Sabre 48, so I am now selling my Back Cover 34.
Back Cove 34 Hardback
289 Hours on engine
141 Hours on generator
Painted with 7 coats of Imron Flag Blue
Pristine condition.....Maintained with open checkbook
* Hull painted with Imron. (sanded, primed, then 4 coats of Flag Blue applied, the 4 coats of clear applied. Sanded between coats) Mirror finish was the objective and it was achieved.
* Swim platform painted (two back corners were strengthen with new fiberglass)
* New gold stripes and logos were ordered from Back Cove and installed.
* KVH3 satellite unit was installed. Jacks were added to allow a tv to be placed at helm for viewing while traveling. (Wired for 2 tvs)
* New mast was installed
* New anchor lights installed on mast
* New VHF antenna
* New wireless LED spotlight added (2 remotes...one on dash, one handheld wireless remote)
* New navy blue with small white stripe sunbrella fabric on exterior cockpit cushions
* Back overhead lights above back door were replaced with dimmable LED lights. Switch was added outside
* Windshield washer motors were replaced with new (three motors)
* Washer blades replaced with new (rainx coating always used on windshields)
* New engine fresh water wash out system installed. (The old one was cumbersome, so it was replaced)
* A GFI electrical outlet was installed in engine room
* Bottom recently cleaned and painted with two coats of Petit 1088 black paint
* New anodes December 2018 (Magnesium in summer, switched to zinc in December)
* Additional 5,000 gallons per hour bilge pump was added (Aug 17). This is in addition to what came with the boat from Back Cove.
* Most engine hoses replaced with new as a preventative maintenance plan
* Holding tank charcoal filter replaced as preventative maintenance
* Racor fuel filters changed
* Oil and Oil filters changed on engine and generator
* Oil sent off for analysis (done annually, it was fine)
* New engine air filter
* Transmission fluid changed
* All batteries changed out for new......preventative maintenance
* Most (maybe all) groco strainers were cleaned and received new baskets
* Most groco strainer assemblies had gaskets replaced with new, some bowls were replaced also.
* Bottom cleaned and bottom paint touched up with Petit 1088 black paint (Dec 2018)
* Full detail. cut and wax all chrome cleaned and polished windows polished
(Note: I wax the boat every 6 to 8 months)
* Running gear professionally cleaned, then Prop Speed applied to all running gear in Dec 2018
Trailered to Great Lakes for the boating season. (Trailer available also...$20,000)
More detailed information and many more pictures to follow shortly.