|Model||121 Motor Yacht|
|Locatie||West Palm Beach, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||36.88 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||31.55 m|
|Max diepgang||2.13 m|
|Motor model||MTU2000 M72|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Motor model||MTU2000 M72|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Maximum Snelheid||15.6 kn|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2034 gelling|
See NAMASTE in person at the upcoming SuperYacht Miami located at Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island! More details available soon!
NAMASTE is a 121 Benetti Classic Motor Yacht for sale and is a fine example of Benetti's classic series motor yacht. Customized by her previous owner and further maintained to the upmost standards by her current crew, Namaste is unlike any of her predecessors with a unique layout, classic styling and luxurious accents. The five en-suite staterooms are outfitted with designer details like Italian marble and custom American Cherry wood finishes, and entertainment by a recently upgraded Crestron Audio/Visual system, providing ambiance and welcoming accommodations for up to ten guests comfortably.
NAMASTE Key Features:
- This Benetti has had Florida Sales Tax paid and US Duty paid, making her easily available for all to preview and purchase.
- NAMASTE has tremendous volume — in essence, she is a 140’ in disguise!
- Her Sun Deck with bar, large hot tub, plenty of room for fitness and areas to sunbathe will rival any other 40m+ yacht!
- Her large retractable roof is appealing for sun lovers and sky watchers alike.
- NAMASTE has a pristine, timeless and classic interior accented with Italian marble & American cherry wood, giving a welcoming feel for all guests.
- She has recently had a complete exterior cushion refit with fresh and modern fabrics.
- Full-beam, on-deck Master stateroom offers ultimate luxury, featuring outstanding 180 degree views.
- NAMASTE offers Alfresco Dining options for all 3 decks.
- Zero Speed Stabilizers at anchor to allow a restful night’s sleep.
- NAMASTE was specifically built for world-cruising, trans-Atlantic journeys. In fact, she has already circumnavigated the world once on her own bottom!
- October 2019 Upgraded Crestron Audio/Visual system from the BEST system to a more modern and high tech Crestron system for a higher quality and ease of use.
The bridge is equipped with the latest in navigation and communication technology for worldwide cruising. The bridge provides an on-deck Captains suite at the Helm.
Mechanically fitted with MTU 2000 M72 series motors (covered by the MTU ESC until October 31, 2021 or 5,850 Hours), Northern Lights 90KW generators, freshly serviced in October 2019, and fuel capacity of over 11,000 Gallons, Namaste can reliably take you anywhere in the world you would like to cruise.
Now located in West Palm beach at Roscioli Yachting Center for your convenience and showings!
- Main deck master with 180 degree view. En-suite baths, his with shower, hers with tub, walk in closet and ample storage throughout the cabin, in cabin office and separate vanity complete the package.
- LOWER DECK Aft: Two VIP queen staterooms Port and Starboard with large windows make guests feel welcome instantly. The en-suite baths are finished in marble and feature a shower with window, a lovely vanity with head and bidet.
- LOWER DECK Forward: Two twin guest staterooms Port and Starboard also with large window. Warm and comfortable with en-suite, marble shower with window and large vanity.
- The four guest staterooms surround a lovely foyer with extra storage.
- Sky lounge with couches on port and starboard side convert to make two full size beds. With a full 3-piece head (including shower), this makes the Sky Lounge adaptable for a 6th Stateroom option.
- All guest cabins fitted with the new Crestron Audio/Visual Entertainment System October 2019.
- All interior soft goods and carpets professionally steam-cleaned October 2019.
- Large saloon with seating in cream silk damask is complemented by crystal lamps.
- Built in bar offset by bookshelves are aft near the large curved automatic door.
- Dining area is furnished with a large burled table that seats twelve.
- Five-doored credenza of glass and cherry complete the dining area with ample storage for china and silver service.
- Ceiling to floor windows allow in natural light and provide sweeping views.
- Finished in lovely American cherry wood with decoratively carved roping and detail moldings.
- LED lighting is from Cantalupi featuring sconce and overhead lighting in gold.
- High tech bridge finished in blue leather and cherry, and fitted with the latest in navigation and communication equipment.
- Captain’s cabin on the bridge has a marble shower en-suite.
- Day head on the bridge deck level has a shower and petite fixtures with a warm marble finish.
- Sky lounge features overstuffed couches and intimate seating around small tables.
- Large windows allow for a birds eye view while staying out of the elements.
- Sky lounge is complete with large updated SMART TV and Crestron A/V October 2019
- Large curved automatic sliding doors open to an expansive outdoor deck complete with varnished wood table for alfresco dining accommodating twelve.
- Opposite is a cozy nook for breakfast, dining or cocktails.
- The aft section features a giant day bed sun lounge with sun shades, perfect for sunning, sleeping or watching a movie on the outdoor TV.
- One deck above is the sundeck which was extended aft during construction by 1.5 meters.
- Forward is a seating area, followed aft by a large round Jacuzzi pool with soothing jets and lights for relaxation.
- Retract the sunroof above with a push of a button so you can watch the stars at night.
- To port and starboard aft there is a wet bar with seating, opposite that is a Miele BBQ grill.
- A dumb waiter system runs from the pantry to all three decks.
- Further aft on this large Sundeck under sail sun shades are treadmill and rowing machine.
- 4 Large teak sun lounge chairs.
Speed Consumption and Range
CALCULATIONS SPEED CONSUMPTION p/h RANGE RPM MAXIMUM 15.6 kts 550 l/h 1,200 nm 2300 CRUISING 12.5 kts 230 l/h 2,300 nm 1650 ECONOMICAL 11.0 kts 156 l/h 3,000 nm 1250
- Main Engines: 2 x MTU, MTU2000, M72, 1450 HP each
- MTU ESC Coverage was purchased while under original warranty period and was extended until October 31, 2019 or 5,850 Hours, at a cost of $50k. This will allow its next owner to have the peace of mind knowing the engines still have extended service coverage, giving her an edge over all other yachts of her age with MTU's.
- Engine Controls: MTU Blue Line
- Engine Mounts: Flexible
- Gear Boxes: ZF 3000
- Shafting: Aqumet with Spurs
- Propellers: 5 blade High Skew
- Generators & Electricity
- Output: 400 volt ac/90kw/50htz
- Generators: 2 x Northernlights 90 KW 400 volt/ 50htz (Both generators just had top-end overhual and service October 2019)
- Generator Hours: Port: 8,532; Stbd.: 9281 October 15, 2019
- Generator Fuel Consumption: 2.6 Gph/ 10Lph
- Shore Power: 1x 480 3 Phase / 2x 240 3 Phase / Multi input 100amp
- Output volts: 400 output amps Asea converter/inverter systwm 50/60 htz
- Batteries: 24v
- Generator Start: 24v
- Air Conditioning: Clima
- Air Compressor: Gianneschi
- Bow Thruster: Naiad 60 KW
- Fresh Water Filters: Carbon/Sand
- Fresh Water Heaters: Gianneschi 200LT x 2
- Fresh Water Maker: 1x Idromar MC9S
- Fresh Water Pressure System: 2x Gianneschi
- Fuel Separator: Alfa Laval MIB 303 S13
- Fuel Filters: Racors
- Oil Pumps: Gianneschi
- Shore Power Transformer: ASEA
- Sewage Treatment System: Ecomar 16
- Toilet System: Techma
- Stabilizers: Naiad Dynamics Zero speed Model 525
- Steering System: BCS/ Twin Disc
- Under Water Lights: 8x Cantalupi
- Helm/Control Stations: BCS Twin Disc/MTU Blue Line
Deck Machinery and Equipment
- Anchors: Stainless Steel Manson
- Anchor Chains: Galvanized 6.5 shackles
- Anchor Windlass System: Onn Italia MOD 106-5.5 kw
- Aft Warping Capstans: Onn Italia MOD 107-22kw
- Boat Crane: None
- Davits: Atlas 1600 lbs.
- Passarelle: Pin Craft Gemini Plus electric
- Accommodation Ladders: Benetti
- Stern Boarding Gangway: Marquip
- Spotlight: Sanshin
- Jacuzzi: Jacuzzi
- Paint Exterior: Gelcoat
- Paint Interior: Varnish
- Paint Underwater: Seahawk Ablative
Security, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment
- CCTV: Panasonic
- Cameras: Panasonic
- Monitors: Video x 2
- Ship's Safe: X 3
- Night Visions: FLIR M series
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Control System: Auto Prime
- Portable CO2: Yes
- Fire Extinguishers: Yes
- Alarms: Auto Prime
- Safety Equipment: MCA
- Life Rafts: 4 x Zodiac 10 man
- Life Rings: 4
- EPIRBS: 2
- Flares: MCA Offshore
- Medical Equipment: MCA Offshore
Entertainment and Audio Visual Equipment
- Central Ship's Audio by Crestron A/V New October 2019
- Samsung Smart HD Televions in Salon, all cabins, sky lounge, exterior entertainment areas and crew and captain's quarters.
- Crestron System for DVD, Stereo and IPod Stations in Salon, all cabins, sky lounge, exterior entertainment areas and crew cabins.
- Crestron System in crew areas.
Navigation and Communication Systems
- Communication Systems
- SATcom: KVH V11
- Telephone System: Thompson
- SSB: Sailor 6301
- VHF Fixed: Sailor x 2 6222
- VHF Handheld: Sailor x 6
- Cellular Phone System: Pepwave
- Intercom: Thompson
- Internal Ships Communication: Thompson
- Navigation Systems
- Radar: Furuno x 2 1954 X band radar
- Gyrocompass: Plath Navigator X Mk 2
- Magnetic Compass: C. Plath Jupiter
- Auto Pilot: Plath Navipilot 4000
- Depth Sounder: Furuno x 2
- Video Sounder: Furuno
- GPS: Furuno x 3
- Weather FAX: XM Sirius
- Ships Computer: Team Italia
- Wind Indicator Station: Airmar
- Speed Indicator: Furuno
- Navtex: Furuno
- AIS: Furuno
Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment
- Cooking Equipment: 2 x Miele induction ovens
- Upgraded larger vent-hood system added in 2019 for professional chef specification
- Refrigeration/Freezer: 3 x Frigomar Custom
- Dishwasher: Miele
- Main Laundry Equipment:
- 2 x Miele Washer
- 2 x Miele Dryer
- Crew Laundry Equipment:
- 2 x Miele Washer
- 2 x Miele Dryer
Tenders and Toys
- A list of all tenders and toys/gear/inflatables, etc., that are available for purchase with the yacht, will be provided upon request with a signed purchase offer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.