|Locatie||Fort Myers, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||18.59 m|
|Max diepgang||1.45 m|
|Motor model||10V 1100CR|
|Motor model||10V 1100CR|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||200 gelling|
~Hands down the best 2012 Sea Ray 610 Sundancer on the market or, dare we say...out there!~
A MUST SEE
- Only 426 hours on the MAN engines
- BRUNSWICK/LEGACY EXTENDED MARINE PROTECTION THROUGH 6/1/22! ~Call for Details~
Includes optional Engine Package and Accessory Package Protection
- Boat washed every two weeks, compound, buffed and waxed every 3 months, last WAX JOB on 11/14/19.
- Bottom cleaned every month, along with zinc check-up.
- Regular maintenance performed diligently, all 5 A/C units serviced every 6 months. ~Records Available~
- All MAN Diesel Scheduled Maintenance performed by Gulf Coast Diesel Services every year since purchase, including GENSET and Reduction Gear ~Records Available~
- Crucial 400 Hour MAN Maintenance carried out 2019 ~ Records Available~
- Tanks always kept topped off to prevent condensation
- Sun-Room includes bar area with electronic “Pop Up” Flat Screen TV on STBD and beautiful all custom elongated sofa on PORT, two custom/moveable leather top stools flank table.
- Cockpit features an electronic Sure Shade for comfort overlooking an expansive custom table for eight, a large built in bench seat and three additional teak chairs. A full wet bar and grill provide the perfect entertainment area.
- Additional side custom Marquipt Boarding Ladder
- FLIR Night Vision
- Yacht Controller for care-free docking any place on the boat.
- ”Spurs” ~Line Cutters~ installed 4/18
- Custom bedding in all three state rooms.
- Protective canvas covers for exterior AND interior in Sun-Room. STIDD chairs at helm are gorgeous for this reason!
- Absolutely gorgeous lower deck with dining table with plenty of seating, facing the galley. Galley is outfitted with all the appointments necessary to be underway and entertain.
- Three staterooms, Master with a king sized bed and an en-suite full head.
- VIP stateroom with a double and a third cabin with twin bunks. A full head is in hallway between two cabins and serves as a day head.
- HUGE bow with Bunny Pads for two for fun in the sun!
- MANY MORE DETAILS…CALL FOR INFORMATION
Boat Located in Fort Myers, Florida
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.