|Model||165 Motor Yacht|
|Locatie||West Palm Beach, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||49.91 m|
|Max diepgang||1.6 m|
|Motor model||16V4000 M93L|
|Motor model||16V4000 M93L|
|Motor model||16V4000 M93L|
|Maximum Snelheid||34 kn @ 2100 Toerental|
|kruissnelheid||25 kn @ 1700 Toerental|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1057 gelling|
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
The contemporary interior immediately wows you with high overhead ceilings and abundant natural light throughout highlighted by bleached teak wood floors and limed oak paneling. Full accommodations for 9 guest in 4 staterooms, boasting a full beam master suite that includes his and her bathrooms and separate full office and walk-in wardrobe space. The master also has direct access to the airy gym. Newly upgraded features for 2018 include Seakeeper zero speed gyro stabilizers, Hi speed internet VSAT and media equipment as well as soft goods and furnishings throughout. A host of private areas on the exterior, from the bow lounges to the aft deck or up to the sun deck flybridge all inviting you to relax. Powered by triple 4610hp MTU 4000 series engines with additional 36 month or 1500 hr warranty, Miss Moneypenny reaches speeds of 34 knots through her silky smooth water jet drives. A 5’ 3” draft is ideal for Bahamas and smaller ports of call. She is a must see in excellent condition fully serviced ready to get there fast.
Accommodations consist of Four staterooms including a massive full beam owner's suite totaling 9 berths plus a relaxing media room and exercise room and stew service pantry. Four double crew cabins with en-suite and captains cabin with a double bed and full en-suite bathroom.
As you enter the automated salon doors you are immediately impressed with the huge volume and high ceilings that are flooded with natural light from 360 degrees of windows. Bleached teak wood floors and lime oaked paneling and leather finishings add to the contemporary style. Immediately to the left is the wine bar with plenty of room for the collection with a floor to ceiling wine cooler. Crew access behind the bar going not only down to the galley but to a deck access door as well. A second full bar is just forward, custom refrigeration, icemaker and sink with plenty of prep space for hosting. To the right is a game table for four and around the corner is a lavish day head. The center piece of the salon is a new white leather L shaped couch and easy chair both having electric recliner feature that is very comfortable for long range cruising or even watching movies. Moving forward you have ample side board storage along the port side that brings you to the open dining room with five skylights and seating 10 in new custom white leather chairs. There is an additional pop up television at the end of the table to starboard. Deck access is easy with port and starboard doors forward before you take a few steps up to the helm, offering two observation bucket seats to either side of the helm seat to observe the yachts Master at work.
With a full beam layout of 30' and ten oversized hull side portlights you receive wonderful natural light enhanced by high ceilings and every amenity. There is a king bed centerline with his and her bathrooms to either side separated by a large walk through spa shower. Both his and hers feature Headhunter toilets and bidets with plenty of storage. In the stateroom to starboard you have a breakfast table with two barrel chairs. To port there is a couch with end tables and Frigit refrigerator. Forward is the television that features surround sound kaleidoscope system amongst the decorative alcoves with dresser drawers below. The master also features a full office which separates with a pocket door for privacy, includes a desk, TV/computer monitor as well as couch and wall cabinet storage.
Located forward and full beam you enter through a very open area which is actually mirrored wardrobe and storage that enhances the stateroom featuring a centerline queen bed. There is a vanity with stool to port and couch to starboard and an abundance of dresser drawers. At the foot of the bed there is a television and media center again with Kaleidoscope all controlled through the ipad Crestron systems. Behind the centerline bed is a spacious en-suite with double sinks and oversized shower.
Port Guest Stateroom
Queen bed with night stands to either side with a mirrored closet, Television and media center systems and full en-suite bathroom that is inviting for any guest.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
This stateroom features twin beds and additional pullman bunk for a total of three. Wonderfully appointed with television and media systems and full en-suite bathroom.
Midship Media Room
Freshly updated with custom couch recliners for five and oversized ottomans creates the ultimate relaxation area for movies. Great storage cabinets and of course full equipped with Kaleidoscope and surround sound systems. Power blinds to darken the natural light from the four hull side windows.
Very spacious area with great natural light from the four hull side windows accommodating a Life fitness treadmill and Elliptical machine facing a television. Great amount of storage cabinets for the accessories.
Stew Service Pantry
Located off the master and gym this can be enclosed as it houses the additional over/under Miele washer dryer as well as storage and prep area
The flybridge has a full helm centerline forward with bench seat for three. Removable overhead canvas for full sunshine. Behind the helm seat is the pop-up television facing the large L shaped lounge that can seat 8 people easy with new high gloss teak table. Across from the lounge is the service credenza with BBQ and sink as well as icemaker and refrigeration. Five oversized sunbeds run across the aft end of the flybridge. The arch overhead supplies the right amount of LED light for night time use.
The most exciting place on the boat at sea accommodates the large sunk in sun pad forward with electric buggy top for a touch of shade at rest. Aft of sun pad is a massive U shaped lounge with new hi gloss teak extendable table and two chairs center for dining or even watching television that is housed in a cabinet forward. A complete bimini top can be raised electrically for full shade at rest.
The massive aft deck seamlessly joins the salon with an additional new high gloss power Hi/Lo teak table with seating for 10. Located partially under the flybridge overhang, the power awning can completely shade the area. Additional wing enclosures made of clear EZ2CY reduce the wind and weather. A full wet bar is to starboard with custom refrigeration and ice machine, sink and storage. To port forward is the aft deck pop up television and cabinet along side of the oversized molded staircase to the flybridge sundeck. Free standing aft deck furniture include two oversized chairs and additional couch aft. All the way aft is the centerline jacuzzi flanked by two chase lounges. Transom steps take you to the waters edge and beach club garage housing the tender and two jet skis as well as a rainfall shower at the top of the power swim ladder. The starboard side transom steps hide the passerelle for stern boarding.
- ZF 9050 transmissions with 2.036:1 reduction
WATER JET DRIVES
- KaMeWa 2 x 80S3 outboard and 1 x 71B3 booster on center-line
- 600 nm at 25 knots and 1100 miles @12 knots Gyro stabilzed
- 2 x Kohler 400V 50Hz 100kw @1500rpm, 6 cylinder
- July 2019:
- PORT 4551 Hours
- STARBOARD 4551 Hours
ELECTRICITY / SHORE POWER
- 380V / 220V , 3 PHASE 50/60 Hz - Atlas Frequency converters 2 x 65 kVa
Engine Room Equipment
- Steering Sysem - Rolls Royce - Kamewa
- Bow Thruster - ABT Hydraulic
- Fuel Filters - Twin Racor in-line on main engines and generators
- Fuel Separator - Alfa Laval PA615
- Bilge alarms
- Fire detectors
- Smoke detectors
- 3X Kahlenberg air horns
- CCTV Davis system with Acer monitor
- Cameras: engine room, aft deck and side decks
- SATCOM: Furuno
- CELLULAR SYSTEM: Panasonic
- VHF RADIOTELEPHONES: 3 x Sailor Handheld VHFs
- TELEPHONE EXCHANGE: Panasonic KX-TCA155
- INTERCOM SYSTEM: Cisco
- MAGNETIC COMPASS: White Star
- GYRO COMPASS: Navigat digital gyro
- AUTOMATIC PILOT: Sperry Marine Navipilot 4000
- LOG:2 x B&G speed logs
- DEPTH FINDERS: 2 x B&G depth finders
- ECHO SOUNDER: Furuno Navnet 3d Fish finder
- RADAR: 1 x Furuno
- AIS: 1 x Furuno AIS FA – 150
- CHART PLOTTER: 1 x Transas 1xFuruno Navnet
- GPS: 1 x Furuno Navnet 3D GPS Furuno NX-700
- NAVTEX: Furuno NX-700A
- WIND INSTRUMENTS: 2 x B&G wind meters
- OTHER: Night vision camera
- ACR Searchlight
- All with repeaters to flybridge helm
- Anchor Windlass: 2 x S.T.M. Vertical electric anchor windlasses
- Aft Warping Capstans: 2 x S.T.M. electric capstans on aft deck
- Ground Tackle: 2 x traditional type anchors w/550’ chain
- Passerelle: Located in starboard swim platform steps
- Side Boarding Ladders: Collapsible ladder for starboard side, port side hydraulic retractable
OTHER DECK EQUIPMENT
- Air Compressor
- Aft Deck engine controls
Audio/Visual Entertainment Systems
Miss Moneypenny V is fitted with Satellite TV and entertainment systems including a Kaleidoscope entertainment system for music and movies throughout the yacht.
TV, VCR, DVD – Samsung TV’s throughout vessel including crew mess and cabins, fly bridge, aft and fore decks, Apple IPad’s throughout (except crew cabins) Stereo – Denon AV Surround receivers with all TVs, Crestron control system Acer ships monitors in crew mess, captain and engineers cabins.
- 2 x Gaggenau electric convection ovens
- 5 Burner electric Gaggenau stove top
- Miele electric BBQ
- Miele deep fryer
- Gaggenau convection microwave
- 6 x Frigit custom stainless steel refrigerators
- 2 x Frigit custom stainless steel freezers, 2 additional under galley
- All Frigit units can be either refrigeration or freezer
- Raritan ice maker
- 2 x Miele dishwashers
- Central vacuum system
- 3 x Miele 2 piece washers and dryers in laundry and one nearby gym
- 1 x Miele Professional G7856 dishwasher (crew mess)
Ship's Safes: Captain’s Cabin, 2 x Master cabin, each guest cabin
- Gyro stabilizers by SeaKeeper, Seven SK16 units and two SK9 units, 80% roll reduction
- High-speed internet
- KVH V7-HTS, next generation KU band, Hi speed VSAT
- Cellular Data terminal, 4G LTE modem, US and International GSM
- Kerio controller, NG300 - 25 users, wireless
- 9 wireless access points
- Dual frequency WiFi bridge system
- Crestron System upgraded throughout vessel
- New soft furnishings in the main salon and media room
- New high gloss teak outdoor tables on the aft, fly and fore decks
- New aft deck furniture with all new canvas covers
- Salon Day Head upgraded to Headhunter toilets as well as lower deck guest cabins and both master toilets
- New couches in media room
- New bottom job with jet drives sand blasting and repainted with two coats on all (6/2019)
- MTU warranty, 36 months or 1500 hours added after full borescope inspection
Classifications: ABS A1 Yachting Service, E Maltese Cross AMS, Five year survey completed 3/17, US Duty Paid
- 21' Castoldi diesel Jet Tender
- 2 - Seadoo Spark Jet Skis
The contemporary interior immediately wows you with high overhead ceilings and abundant natural light throughout highlighted by bleached teak wood floors and limed oak paneling. Full accommodations for 9 guest in 4 staterooms, boasting a full beam master suite that includes his and her bathrooms and separate full office and walk-in wardrobe space. The master also has direct access to the airy gym. Newly upgraded features for 2018/2019 include Seakeeper zero speed gyro stabilizers, Hi speed internet VSAT and media equipment as well as soft goods and furnishings throughout. A host of private areas on the exterior, from the bow lounges to the aft deck or up to the sun deck flybridge all inviting you to relax. Powered by triple 4610hp MTU 4000 series engines with additional 36 month or 1500 hr warranty, Miss Moneypenny reaches speeds of 34 knots through her silky smooth water jet drives. A 5’ 3” draft is ideal for Bahamas and smaller ports of call. She is a must see in excellent condition fully serviced ready to get there fast.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.