|Model||Talaria 48 Flybridge|
|Locatie||Jupiter, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||14.88 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||13.62 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.79 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||1.98 m|
|Motor model||D13 common rail diesel|
|Motor model||D13 common rail diesel|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 800 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 150 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 63 gelling|
COURTSHIP is the Hinckley Talaria 48 showboat that wowed boaters up and down the coast at boat shows and private events when first launched. The owner's great efforts to ensure she not only performed well was only outdone by their commitment to styling and outfitting the boat to the highest levels. With a hydraulic swim platform, an 11'6" center console AB tender, and a draft of only 31"(with no propellers or shafts to damage) COURTSHIP can take her new owner on countless new adventures not possible with normal boats. Continually maintained throughout the years both mechanically and cosmetically. Undergoing annual servicing at this time to ensure the new owners experience is enjoyable from day one.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull with Light Cream Gelcoat Deck and Cabin House sides with Green Bottom Paint (bottom paint done Summer 2022)
- Ideal two cabin, two head with shower layout with master forward with island berth and guest cabin with two single bunks.
- Pilothouse features forward facing seating for three in custom DTS helm seats
- Larger Volvo 800hp D13 common rail diesel engine package.
- Larger 800-gallon fuel tank.
- Hydraulic two piece swim platform
- New in 2016-11'6" AB inflatable dinghy with aluminum hull (model 11ALX) with console steering, and 30 hp Yamaha 30 hp outboard with electric start and tilt. Blue Sunbrella boat cover
- Hinckley JetStick with Palm Stick remote
- Comprehensive Garmin electronics package.
- Complete audio/visual entertainment system.
- Upgraded fabrics on interior and exterior.
- High Gloss Varnished Cherry in pilothouse and Satin Varnish Cherry below deck
- Two bimini's provide sun protection, one for the flybridge and one for the cockpit
- Hull is a composite construction with a Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin, an end-grain balsa and Corecell foam core, and a carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated in the SCRIMP infusion process with Vinylester resin.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides with single boot stripe of Cream Awlgrip
- Light Cream Gelcoat on cabin sides
- Light Cream deck with painted on non-skid(matches deck color)
- Green bottom paint. (Redone Summer 2022)
- Rub rail is fiberglass with stainless steel half-rounds.
- Sea Lift hydraulic two-piece swim platform is fiberglass with teak treads.
- Swim platform holds on custom removable chocks a 11'6" AB inflatable dingy with wheel steering, aluminum bottom and 30 hp Yamaha outboard with electric start and tilt. (Dinghy new in 2016)
- Large and comfortable sun pad covers entire cabin house top with cutouts for hatches (replaced 2019)
- Swim ladder stores below swim platform
- Varnished teak finish on toe rails, handrails, and eyebrows.
- Hinckley bow chocks and midrail chocks for spring lines
- Padeyes to hang fenders on deck with chafe strips on toe rails.
- Eight stainless steel cleats--two 12" forward and fixed, four 10" pull-up spring cleats, two 12" fixed stern cleats.
- Exterior handrails consist of: varnished teak on cabin house, Stainless Steel on side of pilothouse, and Stainless Steel across aft end of pilothouse house.
- 1 1/4" Stainless steel bow rail.
- Low profile deck hatches with polished stainless steel frames.
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with gas spring assist hatch. Ultra stainless steel anchor with hydraulic windlass and custom stainless steel anchor roller.
- Salt-water washdown in anchor locker.
- Fishing rod holders on aft side decks
- Custom varnished teak package and teak sole along with beautiful custom designed Luxor Leather cushions make the flybridge look and feel great.
- Teak package consists of varnished teak flybridge coming caps, dash flat, helm pod, and electronics shelf to starboard.
- Teak flybridge sole with black caulking
- L-shaped settee seating upholstered in upgraded and custom designed box-style Luxor Leather in Ultraleather Ermine with Baltic Blue Ultraleather piping.
- Two single custom DTS seats at helm with chromed pedestals. Upholstered in luxurious Spinneybeck AU601 Artic Sea Leather with Baltic Blue Ultraleather Piping. Pedestals are manual fore and aft and manual up/down.
- Folding teak table at settee on fixed height polished stainless steel pedestal makes dining on the flybridge comfortable. Storage is provided in the large area below flybridge dash when a more open space is desired.
- Custom Hinckley refrigerator molded into flybridge dash
- Venturi windscreen forward to deflect additional water and air.
- Full second helm station with JetStick steering control, engine controls and gauges, and two (2) 4" Volvo engine displays.
- Garmin GPSMAP 7215 color chartplotter/radar/sounder display
- Two (2) Garmin GMI10 multi displays
- Jabsco remote control for spotlight which is mounted on pilothouse brow and painted to match the deck.
- Raymarine P70 autopilot remote control head.
- Stereo remote
- Two Bose Outdoor stereo speakers
- Floodlight for aft deck, radar, horn, satellite dome, VHF antenna mounted on custom composite mast.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame and tension legs. (Bimini Top replaced 2019)
- Weather covers for flybridge seating, helm seating, and teak dash and helm areas.
- Varnished teak name boards on port and starboard side of flybridge
- GPIRB- Category 1 GPIRB- ACR 406 with hydrostatic release
- Settee seating on port and starboard. Molded-in with easy access storage underneath.
- New cockpit cushions in 2019. Sunbrella fabric with blue and white stripes.
- Brownie Third Lung system in aft cockpit seating near transom door. System is VSO Book Hooka 3 Diver X-package, variable speed, 24 V power and powered by generator/battery power.
- Refrigerator in starboard amenity forward.
- Icemaker and sink with hot and cold water in port amenity forward.
- Coaming doors port and starboard for easy boarding and foredeck access.
- Stainless steel flybridge ladder on starboard side.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
- Fender storage behind stb settee
- Walkthrough door at transom.
- Ensign staff holder.
- Weather covers that easily snap on for all cockpit seating.
- Full cockpit mooring cover.
Pilothouse provides outstanding 360-degree visibility both at rest and underway.
- Three fixed windows forward with laminated safety glass and fully concealed stainless steel frames.
- Two large side windows slide electrically. Laminated safety glass and fully concealed stainless steel frames. Gray tint
- Curved glass aft enclosure opens easily to seamlessly connect pilothouse and cockpit. Gray tint.
- Built-in C-shaped settees port and starboard Java Grande Reverse with Baltic Blue Ultraleather piping. Blue and white geometric pattern.
- Custom cherry salon dining table finished in high gloss varnish on stainless steel three stage pedestal. Table converts to berth manually. Filler cushion and fitted sheets included.
- 32" TV on forward end of port side settee on electric riser.
- Varnish Cherry throughout with high gloss finish.
- Custom varnished Cherry vertical bulkheads forward port and starboard.
- Teak and Tulipwood sole with durable high gloss finish
- Electric Skysol Blinds on pilothouse side windows in lieu of manual blinds
- Total of 10 cupholders in pilothouse.
- Varnished cherry handrail on pilothouse overhead.
- Roman privacy blinds door of aft enclosure.
- Two custom DTS seats to Stb. Leather is Spinneybeck AU601 Artic Sea leather seats with blue piping and custom DTS footrests. Manual up/down and forward aft.
- Single custom DTS seat to port. Leather is Spinneybeck AU601 Artic Sea Leather with blue piping and custom DTS footrest. Manual up/down and forward/aft
- Steering wheel is varnished wood with stainless steel spokes.
- Chart locker to port between galley and passenger seat. Additional 110v and 12v outlet in locker
- 110 vac outlets and 12 vdc outlets
Navigation and Electronics:
Garmin Electronics Package:
- (2) Garmin 7215 15" color touch screen multifunction displays at pilothouse helm station with network feature sharing at flybridge
- (1) Garmin 7215 15" color touch screen multifunction display at flybridge networked to pilothouse helm station.
- Garmin GMR404 48" HD 4kw open array radar
- Garmin GSD22 sounder/fishfinder
- Raymarine P70 Autopilot at helm station and flybridge
- Four (4) Garmin GMI10 Multifunction 4" displays- two(2) at helm and two(2)at flybridge
- Garmin ST850 speed/temp thru hull transducer
- Garmin p79 in-hull depth transducer
- Standard Horizon VHF with RAM Mic at helm
- Standard Horizon RAM VHF Mic flybridge helm
- All antennas and radar are painted in Awlgrip to match the deck color.
- 7" Volvo engine display at pilothouse helm station
- Sirius Satellite Weather interfaced to Garmin 7215's
- Nuvo integrated audio system with zone control touch screen displays. System integrates onboard satellite tv system, Sirius satellite radio, Samsung Blue-Ray player. Five pair speakers throughout, external speakers are waterproof. Speakers are upgraded from Standard 6.5" to 8".
- Apple TV connected to Samsung HD LED tv in pilothouse and master cabin
- KVH M5 Trac Vision satellite system with DirectTV
- Separate entertainment system for guest cabin including Apple TV connected to Samsung 26" HD LED TV, and Blueray player
- TV monitors,32 LED monitor on electric lift in pilothouse, 26” LED recessed in bulkhead, master cabin and 26" LED tv in guest cabin
- WIFI for wireless connection of cell phones, Ipads, etc. includes Syrens Wifi booster on mast to boost weak wifi signals. System included cell modem with antenna. WIFI Booster and cell modem connected to marine broadband router.
- KVH Satellite voice and data TracPhone 3 with mini-VSAT Broadband Service
Common features found on lower deck:
- Satin varnished cherry
- Teak and tulipwood soles in areas other than head and showers
- Varnished cherry trim rings with cloth over speakers
- All port lights have folding drop down curtains
- All overhead hatches have roller blinds and screens
- Countertop is Corian Nocture- black
- Polished Stainless steel double sink with Grohe pull-out faucet.
- Two-drawer under-counter refrigeration.
- Hinckley insulated freezer accessed through galley countertop (configured to run as additional refrigerator if needed).
- Cooktop is electric 2 burner with touch control.
- Sharp microwave/convection oven
- Opening port in cabin house side
- Storage provided below countertop and outboard with custom storage in galley sole
- Customized galley steps are gloss varnished with two non-skid strips in each step. Storage is provided in steps.
- Satin-finished cherry
- Queen berth on centerline with drawer underneath.
- Custom 6 1/2" Pillow Top Quilted Latex Mattress with hinge by Handcrafted Mattress innerspring mattress
- Coverlet for master berth is China Seas Whiter Java with blue piping. This fabric is complimentary to the pilothouse cushions. The fabric is white with blue accents.
- Ample storage provided with hanging lockers port and starboard as well as lockers outboard of the berth.
- 26” LED tv recessed in aft bulkhead.
- Additional LED lighting throughout.
- Fixed portlights with cherry trim rings
- Satin varnish
- Two twin berths covered with China Seas Whiter Java Grande with blue piping. Same fabric color as master cabin.
- Door from companionway and to head
- Hanging locker
- Separate entertainment package (see Entertainment section in pilothouse)
- Ample natural lighting provided by hull port, flush non-opening hatch above (with Skyscreen privacy blind) and 0pening S.S. hatch with roller blind/screen
- Additional power outlets.
- Additional LED lighting.
Guest and Master Heads
- Both heads feature Ivory Corian countertops with undermounted stainless steel sinks.
- Grohe fixtures for both sinks and showers
- Both heads shower dividers are full-plexiglass that help make the head and shower feel larger.
- Both head and shower soles are upgraded teak soles with black caulking.
- Opening overhead hatch and opening ports in both heads, with roller blinds and screens
- Opening ports in both heads
- Mirrors- mirror on bulkhead in master and guest head. Full length mirror on back of master head door
- Storage provided below countertops, and outboard as well as towel storage outboard in showers.
- Twin Volvo D13 800HP common rail diesel engines upgraded from standard 700 hp engines(port engine 2110 hrs and stb engine 2121 hrs June 2022) (Engines serviced spring 2022)
- Upgraded 800 gallon fuel tank
- Twin Hamilton Jet Drive propulsion.(Jet service spring 2022)
- Engines, jets and generator serviced annually
- Generator--Onan 13.5 kilowatts. (3043 hrs June 2022) (Gen serviced spring 2022)
- Hinckley JetStick joystick steering system at both flybridge and pilothouse helm stations.
- Remote handheld Palmstick for JetStick.
- ZF Transmissions with reverse gears enabling backflush operation.
- Sidepower hydraulic proportional bow thruster.
- Upgraded 7" color Volvo digital monitoring display at helm station with gray scale displays at flybridge
- Racor system for engines and generator with water sensors and pressure gauge
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with controls at helm and flybridge.
- Alarms for low engine oil, high engine water temperature, high bilge level, fuel filter water detection and hydraulic oil pressure.
- Hydraulic windlass, with wired control at bow, and remote switches at pilothouse and flybridge helm stations.
- Electric lift for engine bay access.
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- Automatic fire extinguisher system with automatic engine shutdown.
- Two Glendenning 50 amp shore power cords with remote controls.
- Upgraded Chilled water air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat with three independently controlled zones.12k btu in master stateroom, 12k btu in guest cabin, 2 X 18k btu in pilothouse. ( Two chiller units replaced 2019) (AC pump shaft seals and impeller replaced 2020)
- Hot and cold pressurized water system at galley, showers, heads and cockpit shower. (pump replaced 2022)
- 17-gallon stainless steel hot water tank, heated both electrically and engine heat transfer. (replaced 2020)
- Provisions made for future installation of watermaker.
- Two Vacuflush toilets with deck pump-out and overboard discharge. (head pump assembly replaced 2021)
- Two holding tanks; master head tank is 30 gallons and guest head tank is 33 gallons.
- Sump pumps with automatic float switches for showers and aircon condensate.
- Three Rule 3700-gph pumps with float switches.
- High water bilge alarms with Ultra Switch Sensor
- Whale emergency manual bilge pump.
- Four Lifeline 8D AGM house batteries.
- Two Lifeline 4D AGM start batteries with parallel switching.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port/starboard engine starting.
- Mastervolt inverter/charger 4000 Watt. (Replaced 2020)
- 60A battery charger for starting bank
- Bonding- common wire bonding with #8 NWG connectors
- Multiple 12 VDC and 110 VAC outlets throughout
- Upgraded accent lighting throughout the interior
- Custom LED Coast Guard approved running and masthead navigation lights.
- Danforth 5" compass.
- Dual Kahlenberg 12V air horn.
- Docking lines.
- 6 Man Winslow liferaft in valise
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.