|Locatie||Dresden, Ontario, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||6.93 m|
|Max diepgang||0.84 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.46 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||20°|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||1.32 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Garantie romp||5 jaren|
Mint Condition, Fresh Water, Includes Trailer! Find me a cleaner 2011 Stingray 225 SX and you will receive a prize!
(LOCATION: Dresden, Ontario Canada) Don’t miss out on this beautiful 2011 Stingray 225 SX. Boat has always been stored indoors and owned by original owner. The 225 SX is the perfect way to spend your summer days cruising around the lake, preforming water sports or overnight trips.
This immaculately maintained Stingray 225 SX is powered by Volvo Penta 320-hp 5.7 L GXi. Only 347 hours and will reach speeds of 60 mph. The 225 SX handles like a dream. The patented Z-Plane hull has a notched transom that allows the drive to be mounted higher to reduce drag and increase performance. This design allows the propeller a better bite during both straight-line speed and cornering.
The cockpitis fitted for recreational fun. Both bucket chairs have flip-up bolsters. The aft bench sits in front of a comfortable sun pad. Remove the center cushion to reveal the walk-through feature. The integrated swim platform includes stereo & stern drive controls. As well as a three-step stainless ladder.
The cabin access is through a hatch, which conveniently doubles as steps to access the bow. The V-berth has lots of storage and can comfortable sleep two adults. The center cushion lifts out to reveal a port-a-potty (Never been used). The cuddy cabin is also perfect for children who need shade on those hot summer days.
Notable Features & Upgrades
- Volvo Penta 320-hp 5.7 L GXi Sterndrive (347 hours)
- Black Stingray Tandem Axle Trailer with aluminum steps and swing tongue – Trailer is in pristine condition
- Custom Exhaust Covers
- High Performance Sound System
- Tilt Wheel feature
- Porta Potty
- Cockpit & Mooring Covers (In new condition)
- Pop-Up Cleats
- Wide-open engine compartment
- Depth Sounder
- Aft Bench Seating with Sun Pad
- And Much More!
“Turning Boaters’ Dreams into Reality”
In Partnership with St Clair Boating Center
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 225SX rides on Stingray's next-generation Z-plane hull, which means its performance is hard to beat in its size class. When you put the throttle down, the 225SX pops on plane in seconds. Trimmed out at full throttle, only the last few feet of hull make contact with the water as it releases to reach max speed. The hull design ensures that it handles turns with agility. With the small block V8 power option, this sportboat approaches speeds in the mid 60's.
- 5-Year Hull Protection Plan
- 3-Year Hull Blister Protection Plan
- Exclusive Z-plane Hull
- Certifications: NMMA, USCG, IMCI, EC
- High Output Bilge Blower
- Cooler/Storage Box with Drain
- Performance Notched Transom
- Bow Storage
- SS Stern, Bow, and Spring Line Cleats
- Stainless Steel Pull-Up Cleats
- SS Multi-Step Boarding Ladder
- Lockable Cabin Doors
- Low Profile Sport W/S
- Backlit Gauges and Switches with circuit breakers
- Integrated Electric Horn
- Prem. 36oz. Foam Backed Vinyl w/ PreFixx
- Deluxe Throttle and Trim Control
- Helm Seats w/ Fore and Aft Adj.
- Oversized Cup Holders
- Steel Burl Trim Package
- Filler Cushion - Aft Walkthru (Removable)
- Porta-Potti w/ Self Contained Holding Tank
- Adjustable Cabin Lights
- Power Trim and Tilt w/ Indicator
- Remote Oil Change System
- Power Steering (Engine Driven)
Mercury engine also available
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.