Manufacturer Provided Description
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
- Standard twin MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT Bravo III sterndrives with Digital Throttle and Shift
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
- Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform.
- Extra-large port lights give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring.
- Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Twin V-drives also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.