|Locatie||Mystic, Connecticut, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||8.1 m|
|Max diepgang||1.04 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.61 m|
|Motor model||5.7 liter Bravo III|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||20 gelling|
Located at her dock in Mystic Connecticut. Very impressive example of this highly regarded popular cruiser. Immaculate condition above and below decks. Bimini and full enclosure. Sleeps up to four with convertible large forward berth and spacious mid cabin accessed aft bunk area. Garmin GPS. Powered by well maintained 300 hp 5.0 liter MPI MerCruiser engine (Low hours: 130 hours) with Bravo III sterndrive.
Price includes Venture trailer.
Accomodations and layout
The main cabin is entered from door and steps down on port side of helm. The forward seating, dinette area converts to bed with filler cushions. Dedicated cushion storage and storage below, shelving outboard. The dinette table is cherry. There is mirrored bulkhead. Overhead opening hatch for ambient light and ventilation.The compact ergonomic galley is aft to port adjacent with stainless steel sink, trash receptacle, elegant drawer Isotherm dual voltage (120v/12v) refrigerator and Sharp microwave. To starboard opposite the galley is the enclosed stand up shower, with vanity, sink, cupboard and Vacu-flush head. The spacious aft bunk area is accessed mid cabin. Cherry finished cabinetry.
- Central vacuum system
- Carbon monoxide monitor.
- Pressure water system with 12v pump.
- 120v water heater (6 gal) with exchanger.
- Air conditioning/heating.
Hull and Deck
Constructed in precision milled handlaid fiberglass with vinyl ester resin and foam core. Two tone blue gelcoat. Deep Vee hull with wide beam.
- Stainless steel bow and stern eyes.
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Anchor storage locker.
- Swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder
- Thru-bolted stainless steel cleats.
- PVC rubrails
- Windshield, with tempered curved Glass with a walk-thru and stainless steel supports
- Dockside water inlet
- Cockpit shower
- Wet bar and cockpit sink.
- Locker to starboard
- Transom door, and transom storage locker.
- Self bailing deck
- Stainless steel hand rails
- LED lighting
- Aft bench converts to sunpad. Double helmseat with converting backrest, port lounger
Navigation, electronics and helm
- Garmin GPS Map 740S chartplotter
- Ritchie compass at helm
- Raymarine 240 VHF radio
- Sony CD and FM/AM player with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Four in one gauge with fuel, trim level, depth/water temperature, oil pressure)
- Tachometer and engine alarms
- Shift and throttle lever with trim Switch and ignition cutout switch
- Power assisted steering, wheel tilts.
- Search light at bow.
- Full blue Sunbrella enclosure with isinglass windows.
- Blue Sunbrella boat cover
- Tan Sunbrella dash cover.
- Navigation lights
- Removable stern light.
- 12v DC and 120 AC systems with outlets in cabin and cockpit
- Battery charger/converter
- Dual battery Switch.
- Main distribution AC/DC panel, color coded wiring
- 50 foot 30 amp/120volt shorepower cord and adapter
Engine and mechanical details.
The engine room is accessed through gas assisted hatch. Well maintained 300 hp V-8 5.0 liter MerCruiser engine (130 hours), with Bravo III sterndrive
- Stainless steel propeller.
- Variable running surface with integrated Trim Tabs
- Automatic 12 volt bilge pump.
- 12 volt bilge blower.
- The engine room is gel coated and insulated.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.