|Locatie||Greenwood Lake , New York, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||5.49 m|
|Max diepgang||0.3 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||18°|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 56 gelling|
NEW LISTING, MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON!!!
The 184 CC is an extremely stable boat , which will accommodate up to 5 persons, with 360° of fishability around the fully outfitted center console.
Upgraded Evinrude E-Tec 130HP with only 200 hours!!!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The MAKO 184 Center Console offers the advantages of a serious offshore rig in a Deep V design that measures a little over 18 feet. An open layout ensures 360-degree fishability, and the smooth, dry, stable ride is a MAKO hallmark. Noteworthy features include an anchor locker, insulated fishboxes with drains and a huge baitwell under the forward console seat. In the cockpit, an advanced design console with drink holders, footrest and a large mounting surface for mounting electronics. Recessed bow rails are crafted of stainless steel. Prowl shallow bays or set a course for offshore fishing grounds.
- Length: 18' 4"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 1072 Lbs.
- Hull Weight (approx.): 1800 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 530 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 56 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
Standard and Upgraded Features
Cockpit / Deck / Helm
- Raymarine A70D GPS Chartplotter, depth/fishfinder, compass, new stereo with speakers.
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Gunwale-mount rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard forward seats w/storage below
- Forward V-shaped bow seating provides easy anchor access
- Foredeck underseat storage
- Molded-in swim platform, port and starboard
- Fishbox (2), above deck with overboard drain
- 6" (.16 m) polished, marine-grade, stainless steel cleats
- Rod racks, under gunwale, port and starboard, for 4 rods
- Anchor locker
- Acrylic windscreen
- Console grab rail
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch, main power
- Batteries, 2AGM.
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Marine-grade wiring w/submersible connectors
- 24-gal. (90.85 L) front seat baitwell
- Drink holders
- Foam-injected hull w/one-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (.15 m) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Composite construction throughout
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed and bonded 360 degrees
- Modified V hull
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO hull
- Single axle
Cover and Bimimi Top
- Sunbrella complete boat cover and bimini top.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.