She’s an elegant beauty and a sophisticated beast! This ‘Three-Story Luxurious Houseboat’ was custom-built in 2009 and is truly a one-of-a-kind refined yacht with both personality and modern charm. Featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two kitchens, two living rooms, two pilot stations, two elevators, one laundry room and last but not least: three outdoor patios - one being a roof-top party deck complete with a wine cooler and BBQ! This lady is a truly dream home on the water.
She’s built 70-feet in length, 20-feet in width and 32-feet in height. She’s being sold fully-furnished with custom-made furniture, equipped with the finest appliances, and features the following amenities:
(3) Bedrooms: -Two guest bedrooms on first deck, one master suite on second deck -All bedrooms are carpeted, furnished with beds, offer cabinet storage and feature ceiling fans -Each bedroom includes a Samsung TV (with remote) -Master Suite includes large closet storage space -Guest bedrooms feature sliding dutch doors
(2) Bathrooms: -One bathroom with shower on first desk, one bathroom with shower on second deck -Linoleum Floors -Ometi brand electric-operating toilets (marine macerating toilets) -Kohler brand sinks
(2) Kitchens: -Kitchen #1: -Location: First Deck (inside) -Appliances: Kenmore Fridge/Freezer, Kenmore Oven, Kenmore Dishwasher & Kenmore Garbage Compactor -Flooring: linoleum -Counter: Granite
-Featuring: -Sliding bottom-half dutch door to keep animals or children in/out of kitchen -Counter-top mini Samsung TV -Kitchen #2: -Location: Top Deck (outside, covered) -Appliances: temperature-controlled wine cooler, ‘Grand Cafe’ BBQ with Overhead Hood, ‘Grand Cafe’ Stove, Sink, (2) Kenmore Mini-Fridges, Kenmore Microwave & Kenmore Garbage Compactor -Flooring: outdoor carpet -Featuring: outdoor ceiling fans
(2) Living Rooms: -Living Room #1: -Location: First Deck -Flooring: Carpet -Features: Electric Fireplace & Samsung TV -Living Room #2: -Location: Second Deck (attached to Master Suite) -Flooring: Carpet -Features: Wall-mounted Samsung TV, large couch, large lounger chair, spacious cabinet storage & an electric fireplace -Other: slider-door connects to the outdoor pilot station
(2) Elevators: -Elevator #1: -Travels from first deck to second deck -Elevator #2: -Travels from second deck to third deck -Elevators are Westerbeke brand
(2) Pilot Stations: -Pilot Station #1: -Location: First Deck (indoors) -Pilot Station #2: -Location: Second Deck (outdoors with optional covered awning) -Featuring: -Two 6-cylinder (V6) Volvo Penta Engines (each 200 HP) -Two Volvo Penta Outdrives
-Lewman Bow-Thruster Control (48 volt, 20 HP) -German Bow-Thruster ($30,000 value) -VHF Marine Transmitter with all frequencies to operate on water -Corded Microphone (connects to transmitter) -Horn Switch -Navigation Lighting Switches (for night operations) -Exterior white LED lights on outside corners of boat -Bow Flood Lights (for evening navigation within marinas)
(3) Patios: -Flooring: NEW outdoor carpet (blue) -Stairs: staircases from deck one to two, and from deck two to three (bottom-lit LED for night use) -Patio #1: -Location: first deck (connects to downstairs living room & kitchen) -Includes four patio chairs and two mini patio tables -Patio #2: -Location: second deck (connects to Master Suite bedroom) -Includes four patio chairs and one mini patio table -Patio #3: -Location: top deck (takes up entire deck) -Includes patio table with umbrella, two patio couch loungers, four patio chairs & full outdoor covered kitchen featuring a BBQ (see “kitchen” section for more info)
(One) Laundry Room: -Located on the first deck -Stackable washer & dryer included: Kenmore Elite Brand (Washer: HE3T, Dryer: HE3) -Featuring spacious cabinetry and linoleum floors
Boat-Wide Features: -Extended Swim Deck (over 3 feet at the stern - includes a swim ladder) -Thickness of the hull: ½” thick aluminum plate, with bulkheads and trusses -An aluminum-barge bottom -Propane Tanks (for dryer, range, hot water tanks & heating) -Temperature Control: -Air Conditioning: generator for AC use (Haier AC - electric with heat pump) -Heating: Honeywell & Mermaid Manufacturing systems installed within boat
-When docked, yacht has the ability to connect to shore power. When using the boat on the water, the generator is used -Generator Information: Westerbeke 10 kw -Shore Power Size & Amperage: (2) 50 amp with 220 cords on each floor -Security System can be enabled (which connects to local law enforcement) -Boat can hold up to 1200 gallons (5 tons) of water (an on-board Osmosis Blue Light System filters water for use); 500 gallons of “black water” can be used for toilet use -Electric Water Pump on-board for water pressure -’Hunter Douglas’ Honeycomb Shades featured throughout boat windows -On-Board Speaker & Intercom System (indoor & outdoor) -Maximum Speed: 9-10MPH
Fuel System: -(4) 125 gallon fuel tanks (one for each engine, one for the genset & one spare) -Fuel can be transferred from the spare tank to ANY of the other three tanks -In addition, there is a fuel hose and nozzle that can pump fuel into drive-up vehicles (jet skis, boats, etc). -Boat uses Regular Unleaded Fuel -Estimated GW: 25 tons
Tours & More Information: Interested in touring or finding out more about this beauty? Give our Hagadone Marine Sales Team a call at (208) 664-8274 or inquire online at hagadonemarine.com.
Pssst! Be sure to ask us about the dock and lakeside property available for purchase with this
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.