|Model||MilPro SRR870 LE2800|
|Locatie||Port Clinton, Ohio, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||8.84 m|
|Motor model||E175DPXSEA E-TEC|
|Motor model||E175DPXSEA E-TEC|
|Aantal max. passagiers||12|
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Excellent MilPro SRR870 outfitted as LE2800. Twin 175 HP Evinrude Engines! Garmin GPSMAP 5212 Chartplotter, Garmin 18" HD Radar, iCOM VHF IC-M504!
Excellent 2008 Zodiac MilPro SRR870 (outfitted as LE2800). The LOA is 28' 10" with a 10' 1" beam, which when deflated is a street legal 8'. It holds 12 passengers comfortably in a self-draining deck with updated laser-engraved SeaDek.
She has a molded bow box with anchor storage, and a molded aft motor well.
She comes with the Zodiac Intercommunicating Valves, with 7 cells, which allows the vessel to stay inflated even if a cell is punctured.
She has dual 81-gallon integrated fuel tanks which supply twin 175 HP Evinrude E-Tec outboard engines with an outboard engine cage.
The helm includes a two-person seat that opens for storage. The boat has a 4-tank scuba rack and Yeti cooler.
The electronics include: Evinrude I-Command digital gauges, Garmin GPSMAP 5212 chartplotter, Garmin 18" HD radar, and an iCOM VHF marine radio IC-M504. It is sheltered by a Birdsall Marine Center Console and T-top.
She is also outfitted with a ProSport 120 Plus battery charger, Bravo electric inflation pump, and a custom 2012 Pacific Boats trailer with disc brakes and spare tire.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Nautica, Brig, and Bayliner vessels for sale. If you're in the Detroit, Toledo, Dearborn, or Lorain areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other rigid inflatable boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This vessel, as seen in the photos, was partially deflated in order to allow for legal, on-the-road transport. She has new laser-engraved SeaDek installed 2021. The 2012 Pacific Boats aluminum trailer appears in excellent condition. Ready for your next adventure.
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Stored Inside (Heated)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (350')
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Seadek (New 2021)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Steering Wheel Knob (Included)
- T-top (Included)
- Windscreen (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (3)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Maximum Engine RPM (5600)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (Two - 81 Gallons Each)
- Oil Injection Tank (Included)
- Starting Type (Electric)
- Throttle/shift: Elec (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Garmin Gpsmap 5212)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar Dome (Garmin)
- VHF (Icom)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- EPIRB (Included)
- Sump Pump (Included)