|Locatie||San Carlos, Mexico|
|Lengte over alles||10.8 m|
|Max diepgang||1.09 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||40 gelling|
One of Searay’s most popular models – with good reason! This one is perfect for overnight cruising with all the amenities. Her heavier displacement gives you a smoother ride, and her UPGRADED powerful twin 8.1L V-8 gas engines will ensure a comfortable cruising speed in the 30 mph range.
This one comes with her own trailer, bought new and used only to transport her from Florida to her current location in San Carlos, Mexico.
She’s also has an upgraded sound system, updated canvas and below water lights – ensuring your continued comfort and style whether at anchor, underway or in the marina.
Enter via the swim platform through a transom door to port. The spacious aft cockpit area has fore and aft lounge seating to starboard that converts into a sun lounger. A removeable table can be stowed when not in use.
To port is a wet bar, Kenyon grill and refrigerator. Companion Seat further forward and opposite the double helm seat to starboard. Flip-up bolster for driving while standing.
The entrance to the cabin is through a slider, which doubles as steps to the foredeck via the hinged center windshield.
Below decks, the comfortable cabin has a head to port at the base of the companionway steps. This is followed by the galley. To starboard is a pull-out settee with stowable table. Full forward is the bed which can be set to incline for reading. Aft is a lounge which converts to a double berth.
Starting forward is a mirrored bulkhead with cherry trim. Either side of the mirror are SS reading lights. The berth itself is a tapered double centerline berth with an electrically activated feature that raises the forward third of the bed for reading or watching TV. To both port and starboard are dual cherry cabinets for storage.
Next aft on either side are twin lockers, the portside with shelves and the starboard side with a hanging rod.
Below the cabinet to starboard is a small two-door cabinet. Below the berth and facing aft is a large storage drawer.
Above the berth is a screen covering a deck hatch. The berth can be separated from the rest of the cabin by a sliding curtain tucked away to port.
The midship dinette seat slides out to convert to a third berth.
The Galley is next aft along the portside:
- Large under mount round SS sink
- SS faucet
- LG Combination SS microwave and coffee maker (Café combo)
- Kenyon 2-burner Ceran cook top with Corian cover that stows in the cabinet below
- Isotherm 12vDC Refrigerator drawer behind cherry cabinet
- Waeco 12vDC 120vAC refrigerator/freezer
- Attwood 6-gallon hot wáter heater
- Trash receptacle under sink behind cherry door
- 12vDC power vent
- (7) Cherry cabinets above countertop
- (1) Cherry cabinet below countertop – with cutlery drawer, refrigerator drawer and storage drawer
- Taylor Made triangular skylight with removable cover
- (1) Opening SS screened porthole
- Fabric pleated shade for porthole
- (2) DC overhead lights
- Fiddled shelf below port light
Continuing aft is the boat’s private head, located to port of the stepped entrance to the Cabin:
- Simulated teak flooring
- SS handrail
- Vacuflush toilet with hinged cover
- 12vDC Power vent
- Vanity with solid surface countertop, sink, faucet, and storage below
- 2-door medicine storage cabinet
- Shower with full fiberglass inner liner
- Attwood shower pump
- (2) 12vDC head lights
- GFCI outlet
- AC vent
- Handheld or wall mountable shower fixture
- Opening frosted SS trimmed screened porthole
- Curtain over entry door mirror for use when showering
- Full mirror on inside of door
Below the raised helm is a lounge that converts to a double berth stateroom. The area can be separated from the main saloon using a curtain.
Movement around the Sundancer is easy! Walk-through windshield is accessed through molded-in steps located above the sliding saloon door. An upholstered chaise lounge/sunpad covers the forward deck.
Full forward is the anchoring system with Quick power windlass and 25 lb anchor with chain and nylon rode.
Full aft at the transom is a flip-down transom seat. Comfortable seating ensures that you can be anywhere on deck to enjoy the upgraded sound system!
Electronics and Helm
The main helm has a double seat and is raised to provide you good sightlines. Everything is located conveniently around the helm so you have full access to gauges and controls.
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine VHF
- Kenwood kmr700u Stereo/Radio (upgrade)
- Clarion AM/FM Stereo CD player
- 8 speakers
- Trim Tabs – Bennett
- SmartCraft 4-in-1 multigauges
- Tilt Wheel
- Batteries: (4) West Marine
- Generator: Kohler 5kw
- Reverse cycle 12,000 BTU A/C
2015 Rocket Trailer, 35’-36’. Aluminum, triple axle, with radial tires and spare, and aluminum wheels. Upgraded to electric over hydraulic brakes, allowing capacity to 24,000 gvwr.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.