|Lengte over alles||19.83 m|
|Max diepgang||2.7 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||800 Liters|
The PRINCESS V65 combines outstanding performance with superyacht levels of sophistication in her accommodation and space. This sport yacht has a hard top with an electrical sliding roof perfect for enjoying the sun during the day and covered dining in the evening.
Dear partners and clients. Despite the difficult situation in Ukraine, we continue to work for you. Our offices are open in Kyiv and Odessa. We are also developing an office in Croatia. We are ready to sell yachts which are located in Ukraine (up to 50 feet) and deliver them by truck to Europe. For quick communication, write or call by WhatsApp +380972123293
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Princess V65 achieves the perfect balance of sleek V Class looks with the latest deep V hull design, superior seakeeping, powerful propulsion units and an impressive cruising range to match. The deck saloon pushes the boundaries of space and style, featuring two generous seating areas as well as incorporating a cocktail unit and entertainment centre. With an electrically operated sliding hard top sunroof and full air-conditioning throughout the boat, this is the ideal setting for elegant entertaining. The triple sliding glass doors aft of the deck saloon lead to the teak-laid cockpit, which includes a wetbar and spacious seating around a large folding teak table as well as a double sunbed. Further aft there is a large lazarette and garage with storage for a tender or wetbike. Below, finished to an impeccable superyacht style, there is a fully equipped galley to starboard with teak-laid flooring. The enormous full-beam owner's stateroom amidships features vertical portlights, allowing in plenty of natural light to enhance the feeling of space. A further VIP stateroom forward and a twin berth cabin to port offer additional spacious accommodation and there is the option to have a further occasional guest or crew cabin aft as required. To experience the V65 is to experience the Princess V Class philosophy - awesome performance, without compromise.
- U-shaped seating/dining area to starboard with folding table and sunbed to port incorporating storage
- Cockpit lighting
- Cockpit hood and tonneau cover
- Stainless steel grabrails
- Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle (2.5m) with remote control
- Cockpit wet bar with sink, ice maker, refrigerator drawer, electric barbecue and storage
- Storage garage for dinghy or wetbike with electro-hydraulic door and electric winch system for retrieval
- Life raft storage
- Access hatch to large lazarette area with fender storage racks
- Access hatch to optional crew cabin
- 220/240v shore support inlet
- Loudspeakers linked to saloon
- Bose surround sound system
- Cockpit gate leading to aft deck and to integral bathing platform with hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking
- Full air conditioning throughout
- U-shaped sofa with dining table
- Two seater sofa opposite
- Cocktail unit forward incorporating refrigerator, bottle and glass storage
- Entertainment unit aft incorporating Bose DVD/radio with surround-sound system
- 32? LCD TV with electric raise/lower mechanism
- Forward dinette seating area with coffee table
- Portside electric opening window
- Venetian blinds, curtains or sunscreens (mesh type) to all windows and doors
- Overhead downlighters
- Electric hardtop sliding roof
- Stainless steel framed triple sliding saloon doors
- All cabins feature opening and/or fixed portholes, 240v power points and air conditioning
- All bathrooms feature opening portholes, fresh water Vacuflush toilets with holding tanks and 240v shaver points
- 4 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting
- 6 x heavy duty auxiliary batteries
- Engine alternators charge via split charging system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries
- 100 amp 24v float battery charger for auxiliary batteries, 5-amp
- 24v float battery charger for engine start batteries
- Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel
- Circuit breakers on all circuits
- 22.5kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust
- Shore support inlet
- Generator/shore support changeover system
- Power points (240v) in:
- owner?s stateroom
- both guest cabins
- galley (double)
- Polarity check system
- Earth leakage safety trip
- Shaver points in all bathrooms
- Avonite or similar worktop
- Twin-bowl stainless steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap
- 4-zone ceramic hob
- Extractor fan
- Combination microwave/ conventional oven with grill
- 8 place dishwasher
- Full height refrigerator and freezer
- Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers
- Waste bin
- Washer/dryer and storage area below aft stairway
- AC/DC main switch panel opposite Galley
- Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room with warning system at helm position
- Hand-operated fire extinguishers (5) in:
- owner?s stateroom
- port and forward guest cabins
- helm position (and crew cabin, when specified)
- Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in:
- engine room
- forward accommodation
- aft lazarette (7 in all)
- High capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas
- 5-bladed propellers in nickel aluminium bronze
- Bow thruster (155kgf)
- Engine room lighting
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs with indicators
- Electronic engine controls
- Freshwater supply point in engine room
- Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay
- Teak-laid cockpit and transom platform
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls
- Self-stowing (40kg) Delta anchor with 60m of chain
- Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve
- Bow rope storage locker and anchor wash facility
- Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats (8)
- Stainless steel pulpit and guardrails
- Two electric sternline winches
- Stainless steel coachroof handrails
- Forecabin hatch
- PVC rubbing band with stainless steel insert
- Full set of IMCO navigation lights
- Riding light
- Remote control searchlight
- Twin electric horns
- U-shaped seating/dining area to
- Fuel and water fillers
- Twin helm seats with adjustment
- Helmsman?s door to side deck
- Electric opening window portside
- Burr instrument console with full engine instrumentation, fuel gauges and electronic engine and gear shift controls
- Rudder position indicator
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering
- Bow thruster control
- Anchor winch remote control
- Trim tab controls with indicators
- VHF with DSC R/T
- Colour radar and GPS/Chart plotter
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- High-speed compass
- Horn button
- Chart area with storage
- Windscreen wipers with freshwater wash
- Bilge pump controls with visual ?pump running? indicators
- Fuel contamination alarm system
- Set of cutlery, crockery and glasses
- Set of towels ? 6x large, 6x hand
- Fenders (6) and warps (4)
- Ensign staff
- First aid kit
- Owner?s manual and engine manual
- Quilted bedspreads in all cabins (except optional crew cabin)
- Tool kit
- Emergency tiller
- Emergency porthole cover
- Manual winch handle
- Ship?s document case
- Two folding chairs
- Twin MAN V10 1100 CRM (2 x 1100hp) Speed range: 31-33 knots
- Twin MTU 8V M93 (2 x 1200hp) Speed range: 34-36 knots
- Twin MAN V12 1360 CRM (2 x 1360hp) Speed range: 36-38 knots
Electric stove at the stern - 1 pc.
Microwave oven «Panasonic» - 1 pc.
The dishwasher «NEEF» - 1 pc.
Washing machine «AEG» - 1 pc.
TV "SAMSUNG" - 2pcs.
Ice maker "Raritan" - 1 pc.
Refrigerator «WAECO» - 2 pieces.
"ISOTERM" cooler -1pcs
Freezer "WAECO" - 1 pc.
Air conditioner "CRUISAIR" - 6 pcs.
R / receiver «JVC» - 3 pcs.
R / receiver "BOSE" - 1 pc.
Electric cooker galley "NEFF" - 1 pc.
The searchlight "ACR" - 1 pc.
Rescue raft "Lalizas 8" - 1 pc.
Circle (raft) rescue "Lalizas" - 1 pc.
Life jacket "Lalizas" - 12pcs.
RLO "SART" - 1 pc.
Buoy glowing - 1 pc.
7 berths in 4 cabins (including the captain's cabin)
- 2 double cabins - 1 double cabin + captain's cabin
Interior - natural cherry (shine)
Vinyl Alcantara upholstery
Carpets wool England
Cockpit – teak
2 motor head - "MTU" 10V2000M92, 1360hp, 1200 hrs of operating time Generator - ONAN - 24 kwt - 1184 hours
Radar - FURUNO
Navigation – «Raimarine»
Of maps plotter - NAVnet
Compass «Plastimo» - 2pcs.
Radio station - SIMRAD - P / - 1pc.
Sidepower - Bow thruster - 1 piece
Hydraulic gangway -1piece
Hydraulic autopilot - 1 piece
Electric anchor winch - 1 pc.
Electric mooring winches - 2pcs.
Chronometer - 1 pc. Barometer - 1 pc.
Glass lifts -1pcs
Side exit of the captain
Separate fire extinguishing console
Engine room ventilation
Charger-1pcs Coffee machine-1pc
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.