|Locatie||Poole, Dorset, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||13.72 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.97 m|
|Lengte op deck||12.95 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Propeller typ||5 bladen|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Propeller typ||5 bladen|
|Bouwer||C J Broom & Sons Ltd|
|Brandstoftanks||400 gal (VK) (Roestvrij staal)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||130 gal (VK) (Roestvrij staal)|
This is an unique opportunity to purchase this Fantastic Broom 450 the only one with a full hard top that gives full protection from the weather, more room and easy to enter from both sides. This craft has been maintained and up graded with out expense and early viewing is recommended.
The resent work includes New full Raymarine navigation pack, Antifoul has just been done and the stern gear have been treated with anti growth protection.
Other items that make this one of the best are, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Preto XL 500 lifting davit cradle that is easy to use and stores the tender on the bathing platform.
This craft is in excellent condition and ready to go for the coming season.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Broom were long been regarded as European leaders in the design of the aft cabin, serious cruising boat and the 450 carries this to a new level of sophistication and sea going ability. The 450 is designed to fit in the Broom Range between the 415 and the 50. The accommodation provides for a third twin cabin or a large dinette area on the same floor level as the galley. The hull is a development of the Broom Offshore marque refined and perfected over the past thirty years. The aft deck layout maximises the outside living space with an easy to use, full size hood. The forward section of the hood incorporates the new Broom quick release system, which eliminates the need for studs and fasteners. With a choice of the world's best marine engines, Broom's reputation for reliability and seagoing quality is further improved with the introduction of the 450.
- Interior Plan The carefully planned interior maximises the utilisation of space throughout the boat. The rich interior fabrics and carpets that are chosen by the owner to complete and give the vessel her individual character.
- Choice of Layout The 450 in the standard form provides for a very large deck saloon and a third side cabin with two single berths. The alternative is to have a dinette area on the same level as the galley and deleting the third cabin.
- Side Cabin Option The third cabin has either two 'L' shaped berths or two bunkbeds, with plenty of floor space and storage cupboards.
- Dinette Option The dinette layout provides a completely separate dining area situated opposite the galley and on the same floor level, making it very convenient, plus it leaves the deck saloon as a lounge. The dinette incorporates storage lockers and also converts to make a comfortable additional berth.
- Deck Saloon The raised deck saloon provides a large attractive living area with plenty of room to relax or entertain. On the port side is a comfortable settee with lockers and storage opposite, with a refrigerator and provision for a television. The floor is divided into sections for easy access to the engine space. On the starboard side there is a dining area with full size table (This is deleted with the dinette option).
- Forward Cabin A self-contained, spacious cabin with a double berth, wardrobe, dressing table, drawers and plenty of shelf space. A ventilator and escape hatch are built into the deckhead. As an alternative the cabin can be fitted with two single berths in place of the double. Adjacent to the fore cabin is a large toilet compartment incorporating a shower unit, plus toilet, washbasin and vanity unit.
- Aft Cabin The aft cabin of a Broom boat is one of the main features, creating more space than most boats of a similar length. An en-suite toilet and separate shower compartment are provided on the port side. The cabin has a large central double berth. A pair of opening windows are fitted in the transom, providing plenty of light and also a means of escape. There is ample drawer, locker and wardrobe space.
- 12 volt electrical system
- 10kw diesel generator
- Battery charger linked to shoreline
- Battery state indicator
- 3 sets of batteries. One to start each engine, one for domestics
- Mains shoreline with 240 volt ring main round interior of boat
- 240 volt twin sockets in each cabin and galley
- 12 volt socket in deck lounge
- Two windscreen wipers
- Electric horn
- 5 electric bilge pumps (plus large hand pump)
- Engine room fan
The essential part of any serious cruising boat is the galley, and with the 450 Brooms have incorporated their many years experience in ensuring that this is an easy-to-work area. There is an Avonite work surface, plus a hob, grill and oven, refrigerator, stainless steel sink, storage lockers, refuse bin, extractor fan and cutlery drawer.
The 450 deck layout develops further Broom's trend for making more use of the aft deck for both in-harbour living and cruising comfort. The all-round transom seating with aft facing athwartship seats surround the table to provide plenty of scope for enjoying the outdoor life. There is good access to the bathing platform with built-in steps each side of the boat. The aft sundeck, transom steps and bathing platform have teak decking for appearance and safety. At the helm position there are three forward facing seats.
- Full set of engine instruments
- Echo sounder
- Speed and distance recorder
- 2 compasses
- Adjustable trim tabs
- 2 fuel gauges
- 1 water gauge
- VHF radio
- Provision for owners choice of
- Navigation aids
- All round stainless steel deck edge fendering.
- Built in transom platform with steps to deck each side.
- Full width radar arch, hinged to lower down.
- Full size aft deck canopy in two sections. Forward section on folding frame with quick release clips.
- Self stowing anchor in bow roller.
- Electric anchor winch.
- 20 fathoms of 9.mm calibrated anchor chain.
- 10 heavy-duty cleats.
- Transom boarding ladder.
- Pair of fender baskets.
- Stainless steel deck ventilators.
- Full set of navigation lights.
- Deck lights in mast arch.
- Recessed lights in transom steps.
- Twin radio aerials.
- Windows, windscreen and hull ports all in stainless steel frames.
- Tinted glass in windows (except for upper screens).
- Forward deck hatches.
- Cover for lower front screens.
- Screen washers.
- Fitted aft deck seats.
- Built in storage lockers on aft deck.
- Table on aft deck.
- Teak decking on aft deck, transom platform and steps.
- Provision for liferaft stowage.
- Ensign Staff.
- 4 Mooring ropes.
- 6 large fenders.
- Hot air ducted heating to each cabin.
- Radio CD player.
- Refrigerator in deck lounge.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
- 3 Hand held extinguishers.
- Clock and Barometer.
- Engine tool kit.
- First Aid kit.
- Electric ceramic hob unit.
- Microwave oven and grill.
- Hot and cold pressurised water system.
- Calorifier water heater with 240 volt immersion heater.
- Twin sink units with mixer tap.
- Extractor fan.
- Sea Toilet (electric in aft).
- Plug socket for electric razor.
- Shower (separate aft).
- Hot and cold mixer tap.
- Ceiling lighting.
- Opening window.
- Towel rail.
- Toilet fittings.
- High quality joinery in hand finished carefully selected pale teak
- Sideboard in deck lounge has provision for bottle and glass storage plus television, video and refrigerator
- Internal furnishings, including curtains made by a specialist company after selection by owner
- The main cabins have interior sprung mattresses
Whilst every care has been taken in there preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.