|Locatie||Pittsboro, North Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||7.92 m|
|Max diepgang||0.99 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.33 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||17°|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||2.06 m|
|Motor model||350 MAG MPI SEA CORE|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||20 gelling|
|Garantie romp||5 jaren|
Sale pending--inspections and water test scheduled for the week of the 21st.
This 265 Bayliner is built so you can do it all: entertain, cruise and even water sports. Entertaining on deck is a breeze with flexible seating arrangements, full camper canvas, cooler storage and a wet bar with an integrated preparation table.
The well appointed cabin has a large v-berth, dinette, galley, and head. This area is air conditioned so overnighting is possible even in the summer. Trailer her to the coast one weekend and use at your local lake the next. This 265 package is a versatile!
Features and highlights:
- 350 Mag. Mercruiser engine with 350 hours of use. Closed cooling system and added corrosion protection with the Sea Core package.
- LoadRite trailer--2015 with aluminum wheels and a spare tire
- This boat has been stored inside when not in use since the current owners purchased it in 2016.
- Galley--Refrigerator, stove, and Microwave--everything you need while away
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating--must have to enjoy the boat year around in our area
- Jenson stereo with speakers inside the cabin and in the cockpit
- Electric head and hot and cold shower
- Full camper enclosure for the cockpit
- Cockpit carpets and tables
- Windless--not usually found on this size boat
- Remote search light
- Onboard battery charger
- Garmin electronics--5208 touchscreen, VHF, and Depth. Connect to the engine for fuel flow sensor!
- Digital depth finder
- Trim tabs with indicator
- Fender holders
- Marine Gas Grill
- Oil and filter were changed about in the early spring. Boat has been used about 5 time since oil change.
- The boat does have bottom paint
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. She is stored offsite about 2 hours from our office. You must call to schedule an appointment to see it. The stock number is 167691.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.