|Model||Prestige 30 S.|
|Locatie||Inverkip, Inverclyde, Groot-Britannië (Kip Marina)|
|Lengte over alles||9.1 m|
Jigtime offers 2 x Volvo Penta D3 190DP Inboard Stern Drives to duo props with a total power of 190hp. She also boasts a bow thruster. Accommodation for four persons in two cabins (includes the saloon). Webasto warm air heating. Chartplotter, Raymarine ST60 Tridata. With its beauty, space and performance, the Prestige 30 is an exceptional motorboat that cleverly exploits the creativity of its Italian designers, Garroni & Musio Sale, who are so often associated with the Jeanneau mark.
- LOA - 9.10m
- Beam - 3.30m
- Max Draft - 0.90m
- Displacement - 4300KGS
Accommodation for four persons in two cabins (includes the saloon)
- Webasto warm air heating.
- Galley with stainless steel sink.
- Two gas rings.
- Microwave oven.
- Head with sea toilet.
- Wash hand basin.
- Pressurized hot and cold fresh water
- 2 x Volvo Penta D3 190DP Inboard Stern Drive engine. Total Power 190hp
- Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Litres)
- Fuel Tanks: (490 Litres)
- Plastimo main steering compass
- Raymarine C 80 chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine 54E V.H.F. D.S.C. radio telephone
- Sony F.M. stereo C.D.
- 12 volts through with power being supplied to three heavy via engine driven alternators.
- 240 Volt shore power fitted
- Battery charger.
- 13 Amp ring main.
Deck and Safety Equipment
- Teak cockpit floor
- Cockpit locker
- After closing kit
- Electric sports cockpit sliding roof
- Cockpit sink
- Full leather effect cockpit cushions
- Cockpit speakers
- Twin helm seating
- Secure gate to bathing platform
- Cockpit table
- Wheel steering.
- Two single lever engine controls
- Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails
- Anchor and chain
- Electric anchor windlass
- Navigational lighting to M.C.A. standard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.