|Locatie||Stony Point, New York, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||10.36 m|
|Max diepgang||0.94 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||1.75 m|
|Motor model||496 MAG HO|
|Motor model||496 MAG HO|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||10 gelling|
Reason for selling is "Downsizing".
This Cobalt has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
Top-Shelf Cobalt Quality Cruiser, Fast, Sleek, Freshwater and Includes Trailer!
Truly an upscale, high-performance cuddy cabin cruiser and fun machine, the Cobalt 343 is what one might call a gentleman's day boat, with room for plenty of guests in comfortable and quality surroundings and performance to make it all exciting and fun.
With a large, extended swim platform, both forward and aft sun pads and plenty of wrap-around cockpit seating, this boat is all about being outside on a nice day, but if things get a little snotty or privacy is needed, the cabin boasts an almost equivalent amount of seating.
At the helm is a full set of highly visible and legible analog gauges, and as with many high-performance boats also including a GPS speedometer and oil temperature and block water pressure gauges.
The twin freshwater-cooled Mercruiser big-block V8s stand on tough Bravo One legs and this power package in concert with the stepped deep-V hull will get the boat up to a top speed of almost a mile a minute, with an efficient cruise at around 40 MPH burning about 3/4 of a gallon per mile, with nimble but solid handling at all speeds.
Of course if one is looking at any Cobalt they likely know why, the reputation of Cobalt Boats for extremely well-made vessels of superior build, finish, materials and fitting out is well known, nobody ever got teased or fired for buying one, that's for sure.
And for those who do NOT keep their boats away at a marina like kids at boarding school, the trailer is included in the sale and at the asking price.
So, if you are in the market and of the means to own such a vessel, check out the photos and specs of this, until very recently. Northern New England, short season, freshwater lake boat.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chaparral, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other high performance boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The photos tell the cosmetic story, all but a few hours spent as a New Hampshire freshwater lake boat, condition above average for the age, and according to the owner, all of the onboard systems work and the boat runs well.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Cuddy Cabin (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Ski Locker (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Sun Pad - Aft (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC/DC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- CD Changer (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meters (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauges (Included)
- Oil Temp Gauges (Included)
- Parallel Capability (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- SIRIUS/XM Ready (Included)
- Speedometer (GPS)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometers (Included)
- Volt Meters (Included)
- Water Pressure Gauges (Included)
- Water Temp Gauges (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Holding Tank (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Thruster - Bow (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicators (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Tank (Included)
- Covers - Display (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Garmin)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Yacht Certified (Included)