|Model||192 Cuddy Discovery|
|Locatie||Poole, Dorset, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||5.79 m|
|Max diepgang||0.89 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.46 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||19°|
|Motor model||3.0L Alpha I|
|Brandstoftanks||19.15 gal (VK)|
Lovely 2007 Bayliner 192 Discovery Cuddy Cabin sports boat, with new Mercruiser 3.0L 135hp sterndrive fitted in 2017. Just polished and recently antifouled. Sold by us previously, this boat offers a comfortable cuddy cabin that sleeps two, back to back cockpit seating that convert to sunloungers, new Garmin chart plotter / depth sounder, VHF radio, stereo system, Bimini top, tonneau cover, aft sunpad seats plus much more. Powered by a 3.0L Mercruiser stern drive that has been regularly serviced and maintained by the fastidious owners.
- New 3.0L Mercruiser 135hp Sterndrive fitted 2017
- Regularly maintained and serviced
- Dry stack stored
- Bimini top
- New Garmin chart plotter / depth sounder
- Freshly polished hull
- Tonneau cover
- VHF radio
- Mooring lines, fenders and anchor
- Comes with dry stack storage through to July
Part exchange offered. Many more boats now in stock. Contact us to arrange your private viewing and sea trial. We are also actively seeking used boats for waiting buyers on an immediate purchase basis or sale or return. any make, model, condition, price and age considered.
Manufacturer Provided Description
With a spacious cuddy cabin, open cockpit and storage galore, the 192 lives to broaden your horizons and extend outdoor excursions. The cabin sleeps two and can be equipped with an optional portable head unit. Nature-ready features include an easy-cleaning, self-bailing liner, an optional full camper enclosure and optional cockpit table.
- The spacious foredeck of the 192 is easy to access via the molded stairs and walk-through windshield.
- Stow away the anchor between trips to secluded coves inside the dedicated bow storage locker.
- The cuddy cabin's V-berth cushions reveal storage beneath. An optional portable head adds comfort to overnight trips.
- Pull out removable aft seats for transom access or to create secure fishing stations.
- The helm bucket seat is backed by a mesh pocket that can stow charts and camping supplies.
- Cushioned V-Berth w/Storage Below
- Lockable Cabin Entry Door
- Overhead Light
- Aft Jump Seats (2) - Convert to Sunlounger
- Beverage Holders
- Grab Handles
- Helm Bucket Seat w/Flip-Up Bolster - Swivels 180°
- Hull Side Storage
- Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover w/Hinged Gas Assist Spring
- Port Sleeper Seat - Converts into Sunlounger
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/ FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
- 135 M MPI/A1 (3.0L) WPS ECT Carb Compliant
- 12V Blower
- Bilge Pump
- 12V Horn
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel w/Tilt Steering
- Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Line Locker
- Anchor Roller
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Blue Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Bow Hatch - Translucent & Opening
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Swim Step w/Retracting Ladder
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.