|Model||Pilot House Trawler|
|Locatie||North Saanich, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||16.15 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||14.17 m|
|Lengte op deck||14.68 m|
|Max diepgang||1.65 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||4.93 m|
|Motor model||QSL 9|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Propeller typ||4 Bladen|
|Maximum Snelheid||10 kn|
|Bouwer||JET Turn Marine|
|Brandstoftanks||2 x 1000 gelling (GVK)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 210 gelling (GVK)|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 100 gelling (GVK)|
Is a beautiful example of a well loved Selene Pilot House Trawler. she has been well maintained by her current owners of many years.
The Selene 48 which later became the 49' is one of the most sought after Selene models, The wide body bridge design and larger cockpit sets her apart from the Selene 47's providing much better seating arrangements for entertaining or family!
Escargot has many great additions and factory options some of which include
- Side power bow and stern thrusters
- Hurricane II hot water furnace system
- Satellite television "subscription required"
- upgraded 7.5 Square ft Stabalizers
- Spectra Water Maker
- Grand Center console RIB
- Washer / Dryer
- Ice maker
- Trolling valve
- all new AGM batteries 2018
- These are just a few of her options please contact the listing broker for more information.
"Escargot" offers a terrific two stateroom layout
Escargot is equipped with a beautiful Galley with lots of storage and is very much a focal point of the Salon! Escargot is also fitted with a full beam commissary for bulk or excess foods and is easily accessed from the salon.
- Force ten 3 burner propane stove with oven
- G.E. Profile convection microwave
- Granite counter tops with the optional lower counter top
- Trash Compactor
- Sea-freeze upright fridge freezer
- Grunert holding plate freezer in commissary
- Double stainless sinks with filtered water dispenser
- Simrad CX 34 36-mile radar 7" display
- Simrad CX 54 72 mile radar with 6kw open array/ colour plotter and dual deapth sounder 15" display
- Speco Colour camera system with engine room and cockpit
- Dell duo core CPU with Nobeltec software
- Link 10 battery monitor
- KVH Satelite T.V. receiver
- Samsung 23' T.V. with direct TV
- Digital wireless internet
- Digital cell phone booster
- AIS antenna receiver
- Simrad auto pilot with remote
- interphase 180 twin scope colour forward sonar
- Icom M-602 VHF radio X2
- ACR remote spotlight
- Ritchie 5" powered compass
- Simrad wind system / monitor
- Upper bridge electronics
- Simrad 10'" display
- Master Stateroom Electronis
- B&G 1000 display
- B&G 1000 display aft cockpit
- Mercury Smart Craft engine monitors
Escargot is powered by the preferred engine package. A Cummins QSL 9 with 2600 hours on the meter, which gives her a comfortable 9 knot cruise and a 2500 NM range!!
the engine room has amazing access to all machinery and is fully sound guarded!! she is equipped with an optional fuel polishing and transfer system fed by dual racor fuel filters and supported by a fireboy extinguishing system with remote located in the pilot house.
Escargot features nicely appointed heads outfitted with Techma quite flush toilets, heated towel racks provided by the Huricane hot water heating system, Granite counter tops full separate stall showers and high end fixtures.
- Stamoid bimini top
- 11' Grand center console RIB
- Muir Windlass with capstan
- 110 lbs Bruce anchor
- 45 lbs secondary anchor
- fresh & salt water wash down bow
- fresh & raw water wash downs in cockpit
- hot and cold fresh water shower in cockpit
- Stern staples
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.