|Locatie||Palma de Mallorca, Spanje|
|Lengte over alles||24.05 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||20.29 m|
|Max diepgang||1.94 m|
|Motor model||12V 2000 M92|
|Motor model||12V 2000 M92|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1320 Liters|
This pristine example of the Ferretti 780 model was built in 2006 and is powered by twin MTU 1660hp engines. Her well appointed interior layout accommodates 9 guests in 4 double cabins, all en-suite. Additional accommodation is also found on board for up to 4 crew members. Luxurious relaxation areas for guests are found throughout the yacht, most notably in her large main deck saloon, spacious cockpit seating area and flybridge deck. She is high specification with many desirable extras including her hard top, zero speed stabilisation system, twin 20kW generators, bow and stern thrusters, 'Tropical' air conditioning and a watermaker. Professionally maintained year round by a full time crew. Full Spanish Lista 7a flag with Matriculation Tax and VAT Paid. Viewing highly recommended.
Powered by twin MTU 12V 2000 M92 diesel engines of 1660 Hp each with 1320 hours run. Fuel capacity 5.900L, water capacity 1320L, holding tanks.
Accommodation for up to 9 guests in 4 cabins (2 doubles and 2 twin, one with pullman berth). Each cabin is ensuite. The main cabin has a sofa, an area with walk in wardrobe and desk with chair. There are 2 crew cabins for up to 4 crew. The saloon provides lots of seating area and is open to the raised dinning area. The galley can be closed off from the living areas, is well ventilated by the side door and ceiling hatch, and receives lots of natural light. The flybridge, large cockpit and bow area give lots of exterior space.
- ‘Tropical’ Air conditioning in all cabins and crew.
- Zero speed stabilizers ARG (Anti Rolling Gyro).
- Bow and stern thrusters (20hp).
- Generators (2 x 20kW) - (1020 hours).
- Hydraulic davit on flybridge (400kg capacity).
- Anchor windlass 2,000W.
- Mooring winches (2 x 700W).
- Hydraulic gangway.
- Hydraulic swim ladder.
- Electric side door to deck.
- Lighting under swim platform.
- Cockpit table with storage for folding chairs.
- Teak deck and cockpit floor.
- Mirrored windows in cockpit.
- Shower at transom (hot/cold).
- Spare shaft.
- Spare propellers.
- Idromar 180ltr/hr Watermaker.
- Shore fresh water intake.
- Water cleaner, 3 positions high pressure system.
- Cover for flybridge.
- Cover for sofas and table in cockpit.
Navigation Gear and Electronics
- Chart plotter Geonav Multi Colour 15” with GPS.
- Chart plotter Geonav 11” Sunshine display for fly helm.
- Radar Furuno FR1934 Navnet with open array antenna 4kW.
- Auto pilot Raytheon ST7002 at main helm.
- Auto pilot Raytheon ST6002 at fly helm.
- Tridata Raytheon ST60 at main and fly helm.
- CCTV system with monitor at helm.
- VHF radio at main and fly helm.
- Touch screen control for boat systems.
- Electronic engine controls.
- Control station in cockpit.
- Electrically operated helm seat.
- Digital chain counter.
- Quick CHC 1202M display.
- TV 43” LCD in saloon with electric raising.
- TV 32” LCD in the master cabin.
- TV 20” LCD in VIP cabin.
- TV 15” LCD in guest and crew cabins.
- Stereo in dinette with speakers and remote control in cockpit.
- Stereo in galley with speakers.
- Bose 3.2.1. system in main cabin.
- DVD player in all other guest and crew cabins.
- Playstation 2 games machine.
- Satellite TV KVH G8 system.
- Telephone interface GS/GPRS/Fax/PC data.
- Satellite telephone Inmarsat Fleet 55 voice/fax/isdn/pc data.
- PC routing system LAN/Wi-fi ‘Communicator Open Sea’ UMTS.
Galley and Appliances
- Miele Washing machine.
- Miele Dryer.
- Miele Dishwasher.
- Miele microwave oven.
- Miele oven.
- Vitro ceramic cooking top (4 rings).
- GE fridge/freezer with water and ice dispenser.
- Waste macerator.
- Garbage compactor.
- Cooking plate on flybridge.
- Extractor hood.
- Safe boxes in all guest cabins.
- Smoke alarm for each cabin.
- Roman style curtains w/electric raising for saloon and main cabin.
- Mosaic on master bathroom walls.
Manufacturer Provided Description
At a length of 24 meters the Ferretti 780 is characterized by a completely innovative layout considering its internal details that guarantee ample space. It also presents refined finishes in teak wood compared to the traditional cherry wood that is normally adopted for a yacht of such dimensions. The design decision to integrate the access ladder to the flybridge within the wall structure of the yacht offers a continual visual solution from the rear deck facing the bow- thus enlarging the space dedicated to the conversation area featuring double sofas of contemporary design. Light colored finishes highlight the spirit of the boat, while large window structures allow to live in close contact with the sea, rendering the master cabin and the bathroom area an environment of great elegance to enjoy in full contact with the sea. Thanks to the introduction of the rear garage covered in teak the 780 offers many opportunities to take advantage of the open space, facilitating an easy descent into the sea.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.