|Locatie||Pompano Beach, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.95 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.58 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||19°|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Motor model||D6 EVC/DP-H 350|
|Propeller typ||4 Bladen|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Motor model||D6 EVC/DP-H 360|
|Propeller typ||4 Bladen|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||40 gelling|
DIESEL / JETSKI GARAGE / BOW THRUSTER / TEAK FLOORING
2006 CRANCHI 41′ ENDURANCE
42 1/2 foot of high-end Italian yachting luxury powered by twin 350-hp Volvo Penta Diesels with less than 500 total hours! 40 MPH diesel boat with Kevlar reinforced stepped hull, spacious cockpit, jetski/tender garage underneath the huge sunpad aft, wetbar with built-in BBQ, U-shaped seating area, superb helm layout. Foredeck sun pad, BOW THRUSTER, Raymarine GPS/RADAR/Navigation. TrackVision Sat TV Antennas, split foredeck railing for easy boarding, 2-cabin layout, roomy galley with cherrywood and teak, door to aft cabin, double berth aft, convertible bed up front, separate shower/toilet. 110V Shorepower, Generator, Air conditioning. Fresh Bottom Paint. Priced to Sell.
The 41 Endurance is the result of a 22-person research team at the Cranchi factory who had the responsibility of envisioning this then new model. Her deep-V hull that combines strength with moderate weight it being a combination of handled fiberglass and Kevlar. Like all Cranchi boats, the 41 is laid up using state-of-the art robotics.
- The 41’s amenities would make that trip, or a long weekend away, plenty comfortable. For entertaining, there’s a seating area aft of the helm with a table that conveniently stows in a compartment hatch in the sole, a standard electric grill and refrigerator to port, and a large sunpad aft. For living accommodations a leather seating area with stowage areas in the forepeak easily converts to a queen berth if you lower the cherry table. (The insert stows in the port-side midcabin.) Two large hatches in the overhead let in plenty of ambient light. As for diversion, the entertainment center, aft and to starboard of the seating area, houses both a flatscreen TV with DVD and the Stereo system.
- The galley is to port and features a Corian countertop, two-burner electric stove, and stainless steel sink. Both the stove top and sink have stowable covers doubling as cutting boards. A fiddle keeps pots and pans secure while cooking at anchor or underway.
- The midcabin, aft of the galley has twin berths and a Sharp 13-inch flat-screen television as well as a seating area and a vanity.
You will enjoy spending time aboard the Cranchi Endurance 41. She’s well-crafted, easy to handle in both calm waters and rough, and surprisingly spirited for a diesel-powered boat. In short, she’s the kind of boat that’s as at home daytripping as on an extended cruise.
For a hundred and fifty years, beauty has been our benchmark.
Our story began 150 years ago, building boats for those who were drawn from all over Europe to the beauty of Lake Como. The legacy of Giovanni Cranchi – who registered the company in 1870 – has been handed down from generation to generation, and even today, the vision upon which Cranchi Yachts is founded remains the same.
Today, the boats we build are larger, with cutting-edge materials and technologies that represent a point of reference for the sector. But the promise we make to boat owners around the world remains unchanged: to combine pleasure with beauty. Coupling the unique beauty of the sea with the pleasure of owning a yacht that is the purest expression of the best in Italian design. Because beauty is our only basis for comparison. As it has been for 150 years.
Cranchi writes: "A really sporty class of boats, all showing a bold line and great allure. An incisive design, strong in the knowledge that it's a classical style looking to te future. The level of performance is the maximum in this category, thanks to the choice of spirited engines, able to develop a lively power. Refinement and elegance are the two continuous themes, applied to all the solutions adopted: from the sporty seats, with their enveloping structure (that guarantees good support both lateral and lengthwise, appropriate for the characteristics of the boat) to the reclining chair with its footrests that offer the thrilling "fast" driving, designed for that taste of all-round freedom."
Manufacturer Provided Description
A really sporty class of boats, all shaing a bold line and great allure. An incisive design, strong in the knowledge that it's a classical style looking to te future. The level of performance is the maximum in this category, thanks to the choice of spirited engines, able to develop a lively power. Refinement and elegance are the two continuous themes, applied to all the solutions adopted: from the sporty seats, with their envoloping structure (that guarantees good support both lateral and lengthwise, appropriate for the characteristics of the boat) to the reclining chair with its footrests that offer the thrilling "fast" driving, designed for that taste of all-round freedom.
Cockpit and helm position:
- Hinged resin roll bars
- Cabinet with washbasin, tap and cooking grill
- Housing for second 50 litre fridge (extra)
- N. 2 automatic fire extinguishers in the engine room
- N. 1 manual fire extinguisher in the cockpit
- Side housing under stern sun-deck for gas cylinders
- 2-seater driving position (1 with electrical back and forward adjustment, 1 rotating)
- Co-pilot's chair
- Ushaped sofa
- Stern sun-deck
- Housing for tender with servo assisted opening beneath the stern sundeck
- Peaks for stowage of materials
- Cup holders
- Object holder
- Teak steps for access to the side deck
- Teak-laid swimming platform
- Cockpit floor partly teak-laid
- Foldaway bathing ladder with handrail
- Cockpit shower with mixer tap
- Cockpit and side deck lighting
- Cockpit access door
- Hood housing on roll bar
- Owner's manual
- Remote radio/CD control panel
- Dual colour/briar wood aluminium dashboard
- Single electronic Volvo Penta throttle lever
- Hydraulic steering
- Wood and/or leather wheel
- Bar angle indicator
- Hydraulic trim tabs with indicator
- Complete engine instrumentation: oil pressure and water temperature gauges, voltmeters, clock, tachometer, trim indicators
- Knot meter, total and partial odometer, echo scanner
- Fuel level gauge
- magnetic Ritchie compass
- Horn control
- Navigation and tail light controls
- Anchor winch control
- Bilge pump control
- 12 volt mobile phone socket
- Chart reading table and object holder
- Furnishings in male oak and wengé lamellar veneer
- Corian® worktop
- Fabrics used: cotton, Alcantara ® and leather
- 2 x 120 amp/h batteries
- Utilities on power supply panel with magentothermal protection devices
- 32 amp / 230 volt harbour power socket with connector cable
- Automatic 30 amp battery charger
- Protection with 230 volt safety switch and single protection devices on all utilities
- Galvanic insulation unit
- Cathodic protection for seacocks
- Deflector on harbour line/generator power supply panel
- Magnetothermal winch protection device
- Battery disconnector
- Anodised bow roller
- Bow storage locker
- Teak on bow deck
- 700 watt electric anchor winch with warping bell
- Bruce 10 kg anchor
- 30 metre 8 mm chain
- Chain washer water intake
- 2 bow cleats, 2 central and 4 to the stern, in AISI 316 stainless steel
- Opening s.s. pulpit at the bow, with safety wires/cable and terminals in AISI 316 s.s., with fender holders and 6 fenders
- S.s. stern guardrails and roll bar handles
- 2 hatches on the bow deck
- 5 s.s. portholes
- Front glass windscreen with steel frame
- Pilot's windscreen wiper
- AISI 316 s.s. rubbing band
- Navigation lights
- Ensign staff
- AISI 316 s.s. fuel and water caps
- Fuel tank air vent with anti-flame and anti-spray net
- Water tank air vent
- Starboard discharge suppers in AISI 316 s.s.
- U-shaped hooks to bow and stern
- Anti-slip surfaces on deck and side decks
Saloon and galley
- Foldaway cabin access door
- Wood entrance stairway with courtesy lights
- Leather sofa folding down into beds
- Folding cherry wood table with cushion
- Floor wood-laid
- Stereo radio/CD with outside and inside loudspeakers
- Ceiling lights and spotlights
- Kitchen worktop
- Two burner gas stove
- S.s. washbasin with mixer tap
- Water level gauge
- Microwave oven
- 85 litre fridge
- Housing for TV (extra)
- Bar unit
Volvo Penta 2xD6 EVC/DP-H (2x350 hp)
Boats International Group - home to boatexport.com and boats.de - premier Discount Boat Dealer & Worldwide Shipper of NEW and Pre-owned boats. Celebrating 30 years in the marine industry!
Don't hesitate to contact Boats International today to see this beautiful boat, she is priced to sell! She is at our store and available for immediate showing, call today!
TRADE-INS are always welcome and FINANCING is available!
IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO SELL OR TRADE YOUR BOAT CALL US TODAY!
CONSIGNMENT AND BROKERAGE BOATS NEEDED! WE ACCEPT ALL TRADES AND WE BUY BOATS !
WE OFFER FINANCING AND SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Boats International - located in Pompano Beach FL is a full service marine facility offering Newer and Preowned boats, brokerage, service, storage, financing and insurance. If we don’t have it in stock, We will find it. Our service department is staffed with qualified technicians and we have a 30 ton travel lift, forklifts and offering all types of marine services and no job is too big or small. We specialize in all areas of mechanical service, repower, bottom paint, gel coat and more. We do it ALL!
Trying to sell your boat? We have a staff of experienced brokers and we have affiliates around the world to market your boat. Contact us today.
Found a boat and need it shipped? CE-certified?
We have competitive rates on domestic trucking and great prices on RORO ocean freight to Europe, Asia, Middle-East, and Australia. We supply cradles, shrink-wrap, trailers, and can deliver your boat anywhere in the world - fast, reliable, and for the right money.
771 W Atlantic Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Exit 36 off I-95 - Atlantic Blvd EAST
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -- 4 PM
Saturday 9 AM --2 PM
Sun/Evenings/Holidays: By appointment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.