|Lengte over alles||11.93 m|
|Lengte op deck||11.28 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Motor model||D 2 55|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Aantal max. passagiers||8|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||95.11 Liters|
In an IMPECCABLE situation, the best 39 Cruiser you can find in the market.
The photos and the videos show the really excellent situation the yacht is at.
She has a Volvo MD255 engine which was rebuilt in 2021.
The price involves the whole inventory of the yacht, ready to sail/ be chartered AFTER A THOROUGH MAINTENANCE
There is a Service Book of the last 4 years.
She has a professional licence, she has worked in the area of the Ionian while she stays 5,5 months drydocked.
She has Solar Panel and she was refitted 2 years ago.
Her instruments are Raymarine ST60+
The yachts have never had an accident.
The yacht is being maintained thoroughly by the owner and she has a Maintenance Book with all the changes that have been maintained from the moment she has belonged to our company.
Manufacturer Provided Description
- 3 cabins with 6 berths plus saloon
- Saloon with comfortable settee
- Luxuriously styled saloon table
- Sideboards with stowage space and lockers
- Chart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments
- Chart table seat with stowage
- Galley: cooker with oven, half-cardanic
- Insulated cooling box with electrical refrigeration unit DC
- Sink of stainless steel
- Storage with drawers and hinged covers
- 2 marine heads with easy-care synthetic surfaces
- Shower in both marine heads
- Pump toilet in foreship, with holding tank (disposal via seacock)
- Pump toilet in aft, with holding tank (disposal via seacock)
- 6 hatches to open
- 6 side windows to open
- 2 panorama windows in the saloon
- 6 hull windows (not to open)
- 3 Fire-extinguishers
- Boat?s power supply switch board with automatic fuses and control lamps
- Engine circuit 1 x 55 Ah, Boat circuit 1 x 140 Ah
- AC-shore supply with battery charger 25 Ah
- AC-socket at switch board, galley and marine heads
- DC-socket at switch board
- Volvo-Penta MD 2030, 21 kW / 29 hp with sail drive and fixed prop
- Dual circuit cooling with sea water filter
- Engine hours counter and rev-counter
- Insulated engine compartment
- Diesel tank, appx. 210 l, with level indicator and filter
- Side deck and coach roof with anti-slide structure
- Teak on seat thwarts and cockpit floor
- Pulpit, pushpit, guardrail
- Bow fitting with anchor roller
- 4 cleats (aluminium)
- 2 self-tailing working winches, two-speed
- 2 self-tailing genoa winches, two-speed
- 2 winch handles
- Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit
- Halyard stowage space in the companion way area
- Self-draining anchor locker
- Cockpit-table, GRP,
- 2 locker seats in cockpit
- Coaming for sprayhood
- Self-draining gas cylinder container
- Cockpit shower, Boarding ladder
- Deck vent
- Electric bilge pump, manuel bilge pump
- Navigation lights, Deck light
- Raymarine Tridata ST 60 (log, speedometer and echo sounder)
- Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig
- Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
- Conventional rig
- Roller reefing gear for foresail
- Cast iron keel in modern lateral profile
- Draught 1,85 m (standard keel)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.