|Locatie||Alexandria, Virginia, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||8.08 m|
|Max diepgang||0.91 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.51 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||21°|
|Motor model||MX 6.2L MPI Bravo III|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||24 gelling|
This very well maintained, low hour 270 Sundeck comes to market as her owner plans to acquire a larger boat for his growing family. New bottom paint in Spring 2018. The boat received a full detail in late September 2018. The boat has been professionally maintained by one of the best service providers in the area. Full service records are available for review. Great opportunity!
The classic lines and elegant profile of this spectacular 270 Sundeck are enough to make anyone long for the open water. Powered by the 320 hp MX6.2 MPI Bravo III MCM stern drive, this thoroughbred is ready to go. Standard features include AM/FM/CD stereo with six speakers, integrated swim platform, wet bar with built-in cooler, sleeper berth, large ski storage and enclosed lockable head.
Stepping aboard via the swim platform and transom gate leads to the large cockpit with ample seating, storage, and wet bar/storage area. Fully equipped helm is to starboard with flip up helm seat bolster. Companion seat and head is to port. The cockpit area includes a removable table.
The centerline companionway leads to the spacious bow seating area, featuring ample storage and removable table. The head to port includes a porta-potty, opening vent, 12V lighting, sink and storage. Forward in the helm console is a large storage compartment.
The engine compartment provides clear access to all servicing points.
- Bow and Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (6)
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Handrails, Stainless Steel with Integral Ski Tow Eye - Transom
- Light, Stern - Removable with Foldable Stanchion Lights
- Light, Navigation - Stainless Steel
- Portlights, Stainless Steel (2 Opening)
- Rub Rail, PVC with Stainless Steel Insert
- Storage, Anchor with Fiberglass Hatch and Stainless
- Steel Latch Swim Platforms (2) Includes:
- Integral with Concealed Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder with Integral Grab Handle - Stern
- Integral with Concealed Three-Step Swim Ladder - Bow
- Armrests, Integral - Bow and Port Lounger
- Berth/Storage - Under Helm with Lighting
- Beverage Holders (14), Stainless with Rubber Inserts
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In
- Cooler, Carry-On with Designated Storage
- Door, Bow Block-Off - Acrylic
- Door, Transom - Acrylic
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Grab Handles, Stainless Steel
- Head Compartment, Enclosed with Fiberglass Lockable Door, Molded Fiberglass Liner with Sink, Vanity
- Storage, Mirror and Light
- Head, Portable
- Lighting, Indirect
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Storage, In-Floor with Vinyl Matting and Gas-Assisted
- Fiberglass Lid - Forward Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Ski/Wakeboard with Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid and Stainless Steel Latch
- Table, Cockpit with Designated Storage
- Wet Bar with Sink, Faucet, Built-In Insulated Cooler
- Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel Handrail, Sliding Cover and Storage Below
- Faucets (2) - Head/Wet Bar
- Pullout Sprayers (2) - Bow and Transom
- Water Tank (24-Gallon)
The stereo has been upgraded to a Clarion system with a Fusion FM-402 2 channel Amplifier and Fusion MS-SW10 400W subwoofer.
Helm and Electronics
- Alarms, Engine - Oil and Water (Audible)
- Ritchie Compass
- Garmin GPSmap 545 chartplotter
- Garmin echo 300c color fishfinder
- ICOM IC-M304 fixed mount VHF radio
- Instrument Panel with Wood-Grain Accents
- Shift and Throttle Lever with Trim Switch and Ignition Cutout Switch
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Steering Wheel with Wood-Grain Accents
- Switch Panel with Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle
- Switches and Legend Backlighting Tilt and Trim, Power
- SmartCraft Diagnostics Include:
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft with Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting and Chrome Bezels
- 4-in-1 Gauge (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, Water Temperature)
- System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hourmeter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage)
- Trim Gauge
- Battery Switch, Dual with Second Battery Tray
- 2 X Group 24 800 CCA Marine Batteries
- Marinco Battery Charger
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded with Chafe Protection
- Bilge Pump, 12V Blower
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser MX 6.2 MPI (320 hp) with 291 Hours
- Merc Bravo III drive
This boat represents a great opportunity at a competitive price.
What the boat needs:
- The snap in carpets are all included however the backing is failing on some pieces and need to be replaced.
- There is an area approximately 18 inches by 6 inches of dock rash above the rub rail, amidships on the port side. It is purely cosmetic but should be addressed by her next owner.
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.