Manufacturer Provided Description
The 260 Sundancer has the sleek good looks and high-caliber performance you'd expect from a much larger, much more expensive cruiser. No other boat in its class can offer the luxurious appointments found in the 260 Sundancer. It's packed with creature comforts inside and out. Smoothly powered by a MerCruiser 300 hp 350 Magnum MPI Bravo II stern drive, the 260 Sundancer is truly a boat that lets you and your guests get the utmost enjoyment out of the weekend.
- Radar Arch
- Full Camper Canvas- Black
- New Cockpit Carpet
- New Cockpit Cover & Bimini Top 2017
- Air/Heat 120V/60 Cycle (7,000 BTU)
- Lofrans Anchor Windlass, Rode & Chain w/Foot Controls
- 5" Remote Spotlight
- Trim Tabs
- Premium Stereo/CD Upgrade, Sirius Radio w/Helm & Transom Remotes
- Cockpit Wetbar w/Corian Countertop
- Smart Craft Instrumentation & Diagnostics
- Full Galley- Microwave, Refrig, Hot & Cold Water, Electric Cooktop
- Enclosed Head w/Shower, Sink, Vanity and Vacu-Flush w/Holding
- Electric Engine Hatch
- Convertible Dinette w/Dedicated V-Berth filler cushion
- Flip Down LCD TV/DVD Player in Cabin
- Electronics- Navman GPS/Plotter, Depth Sounder, VHF Radio
- EXTREMELY CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED!!!
- Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI Bravo III
- ONLY 366 Engine Hours
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.