|Model||Mariner 35 Seville Sedan|
|Locatie||Stevensville, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.68 m|
|Max diepgang||1.22 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||200 gelling|
Classic Trawler styling with a modern build, the Mariner Yachts 38’ is a perfect example of the genre with a fiberglass lap-strake lined hull and 2 stateroom layout. This 2005 model, named "Y Worry", with midnight blue hullsides and oyster topsides, is an original owner, Chesapeake Bay boat. Well-equipped and with very low hours on her super reliable Cummins 6BTA motor, this boat is ready to cruise the ICW or do the Loop!
Entering the SALON from either cabin companionway door, there is an L-shape settee with hi-lo drop-leaf table and lower helm & helm seat to starboard. To the port, a 4-drawer/cabinet and smaller bureau, straddle the cabin door, and the galley is forward and down.
MASTER STATEROOM is aft with centerline queen berth with drawers and cabinets on either side, and private access to the deck aft to starboard. The master has an en-suite head also starboard forward.
The GUEST STATEROOM is all the way forward with a double berth to port, a starboard seat. The guest head is on the starboard side, just aft of the guest stateroom
GALLEY UP with 3-burner Princess stove & oven, Norcold over under, dual voltage refrigerator & freezer, Cuisinart stainless microwave; teak cabinets and teak and holly sole, trash receptacle, green marble countertops, stainless sink with hot and cold fresh water.
The FLYBRIDGE is accessed aft from the cockpit, with a bridge helm and 2 double bench seats, that face both fore and aft. There is sufficient room on the bridge deck for several fold out chairs and a small cocktail table.
- Bow Pulpit
- Anchor Davit
- Large Bruce Anchor with Chain & Rode
- Stainless Sampson Post and Hawse Pipes
- Lewmar 1000 Windlass
- Single Windshield Wiper
- Dual Air Horns
- Euro Covered Side Decks
- Flybridge Bimini (Navy Sunbrella)Helm seat, 2 Upholstered Companion Benches
- Aluminum Mast (Detached);
- Bridge Clearance 14' With Bimini & Mast Down, 16'6" With Bimini Up & 23' With Erect Mast;
- Aft Cockpit with Corner Upholstered Benches with Storage Plus Large Lazarette,
- Transom Door,
- Swim Platform
- Furuno NavNet 10.4 Gps/Radar
- Simrad Autopilot,
- Furuno RD-30,
- Furuno VHF
- Vetus Bow Thruster,
- Windlass Remote Control.
- Furuno NavNet 10.4 Gps/Radar,
- RD-30 And Bow Thruster Control
- Tracvision 4 SAT TV
- Samsung HDTV Cabin Stereo System
- 50 Amp, 125 Volt Shore Service with Cord;
- 7.6 Kw Onan Generator in Sound Shield;
- True Charge 40 Amp Battery Charger;
- 2 Batteries.
Engine Details And Mechanical Equipment
- Electric Flush Head with Holding Tank & Deck Pumpout;
- 2-Zone CruisAir Reverse Cycle Air/Heat with SMX ThermostatsCrossover Fuel Valves
- Racor Primary Fuel Filter
- Electric & Manual Bilge Pumps,
- Vetus BOW Thruster
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.