|Locatie||old saybrook, Connecticut, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.36 m|
|Max diepgang||0.71 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.53 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||24°|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 300 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 50 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 11 gelling|
RE-POWERED IN 2016 F300'S!
Nicely equipped 2004 Venture 34 Cuddy which was repowered in 2016 with preferred Yahama F300's with under 200 hours on them. Full Garmin electronics package with sounder and radar. Autopilot, Furuno rd 30 VHF, Fusion Stereo and much more.
Hull is wrapped ice blue metallic and the bottom is painted black.
Doc Hollywood is a big center console can fulfill your fishing and family needs. With the versatility of a cabin, the cuddy was designed to maximize interior space and features teak accents, rope lighting, and pull out cushions on a 7 foot bunk. Standard fishing amenities include a huge 55 gallon transom live-well, two large insulated fish-boxes, bait prep center with fresh and saltwater wash-downs, rear bench seat, a transom door with gate. There is also a huge fish-box with macerator. The Ventures walk-in console includes an electric head, standup shower and sink.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Venture 34 Cuddy was engineered with two goals in mind, (1) to maximize the interior space, allowing for all the creature comforts and (2) doing it without compromising functionality and low maintenance. The interior is fully molded - pull out the cushions on the spacious seven-foot bunk and the entire cuddy can be hosed out. Inset teak louvered cabinets on the rear bulkhead can accompany a television, microwave or other accessories. A Bomar hatch lets in plenty of air and light, and there is ample room under the step down..
Options and Standard features
Starboard transom door and entering the cockpit you will find a55-gallon transom mounted livewell. Adjacent to the livewell are fresh and saltwater spigots with self retracting hoses draining into a fiberglass washdown basin.
The cockpit area has an access hatch to the bilge pumps, fuel water separators and thru hull valves. Other features include:
- Concealed storage for the Armstrong swim ladder
- Bilge Pump access
- Transducer access
The console size is proportional to the rest of the boat which further enhances the good looks. Manufacturers are sometimes tempted to move the console too far forward giving you the illusion that the cockpit is larger than their competitors; not on this boat. The cockpit is plenty big and the console is perfectly positioned on the liner. Notable features include:
- (1) Black Lexan Electronics panel with locks. This panel does not require removal to operate the electronics; it is engineered to slide into its own dedicated slot while the electronics are in use.
- All edges and corners of the console feature a smooth radius
- Built in forward console seat with insulated drink cooler below.
- Removable forward console seat backrest (attaches via C-Channel)
- Fiberglass Head door with Stainless Steel locking handle
- Curved to follow front top edge of console EZ2CY Hard Lucite windscreen
- Gore-Tex Zipper tracks and C-Channel on each side of the console for the additional Strataglass Spray Curtains that extend the enclosure out to the gunnel and then attach to the ring deck and liner with clips and zippers.
- Molded in Footrest with storage area below
- 30 Amp battery charger with outlet
- Ritchie Compass
- Power assist Hydraulic Steering
- Edson 16" 3-spoke brushed aluminum steering wheel with tilt helm
Inside the Console (which is accessed on the Port side) there 6'0" headroom with a freshwater wash basin, porcelain electric head, concealed toilet paper dispenser, storage drawers as well as access to vessel's wiring, terminal blocks, battery switches and batteries. (Please refer to wiring pictures to see the attention to detail paid when she was wired).
Tackle Center / Leaning Post
The Tackle Center provides storage for 12 Plano tackle boxes as well as two oversized pull out drawers. The base of the tackle center is fiberglass with a removable Aluminum backrest. Additional features include:
- (5) Rod 30 degree rod holders
- (4) Deep Cup Holders with drains
- U-shaped grab handle for passengers standing behind the Leaning Post. This grab handle is one piece and provides a safe, ergonomic brace point for the worst of sea conditions.
- Port and Starboard grab handles; these are just forward of the large U-shaped grab handle.
The T-top is fabricated out of high-quality anodized aluminum. The top itself is molded fiberglass (not (2) fiberglass panels sandwiched together and then held together with a riveted belly band.) Feature to the T-Top include:.
- (2) 8' Fiberglass Antennas - (1) VHF, (1) FM Radio
- (2) Top mounted outriggers
- (3) Spreader Lights, LED dual color
- Rigid light bar
The electronics are well arranged and installed in a professional manner. The electronics include:
- (2) Garmin 741 xst MFD
- Garmin Radar
- VHF Radio
- Fusion Radio
The Cuddy was engineered to maximize interior space without compromising functionality. The interior features teak accents and recessed lighting. Pull out the cushions on the spacious 7-foot bunk, and the entire cuddy can be hosed out. The Cuddy elegantly adds a little more comfort to the offshore scene. Features to the Cuddy include:
- (2) Custom cushions; these are not the standard cushions and were engineered so the owner could comfortably utilize the space for overnights.
- Large stowage areas below cushions
- Lockable fiberglass companion way door with upper hatch
- Lewmar watertight Deck Hatch
- LED Rope lighting
- (2) Teak storage cabinets
- TV /DVD player
- (2) 2,000 GPH bilge pumps (automatic and manual operation)
- (1) freshwater pump
- (1) saltwater pump
- (1) macerator pump for fish box
- 1,600 GPH livewell pump
- (2) flush-mounted pop-up bow cleats
- (2) midship cleats with hawse pipes
- (2) aft cleats with hawse pipes
- K-plane trim tabs
- All wiring tincoated copper, color coded and numbered
- Battery management system
- Battery parallel switch
- Circuit breaker protection system with labeled breakers rated for 200 Amps
- Courtesy light in console
- Electrical system bonded throughout
- (5) AGM Batteries
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.