|Model||480 Sedan Bridge|
|Locatie||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||14.63 m|
|Max diepgang||1.14 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||15°|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||140 gelling|
This 2004 Sea Ray 480 Sedan Bridges is one of the best valued 50’ boats on the market today with an overall length of 51’ 2” and a beam of 15’ 3”, she really has that big boat feel when you step aboard.
With a major engine overall recently completed in the summer of 2018 and a full generator service, this meticulous owner has kept all her systems up to date and operational, Bonhomie will ensure years of enjoyment on the water for you and your friends and family.
The signature stable ride you come to expect from Sea Ray does not disappoint with twin Cummins QSC-11 shaft drive engines. She has power to spare and will a provide a comfortable, reassuring ride whether you are crossing the straight for the weekend, adventuring to desolation sound for the summer, or simply cruising the bay out for an afternoon cruise.
If your adventures are closer to home and you envision yourself spending more time at the dock, Bonhomie has an excellent tournament style flybridge where 8 plus people can gather. There is also an expansive cockpit area where even more people can get together or you can stretch you legs out and relax.
Since Bonhomie is a 480 Sedan Bridge, there is no lower helm, which allows for more interior space. There are three staterooms below, and an electric slide out couch for a combined 8 berths. With the included tender and outboard, your adventures can extend from the dock or cove to anywhere your heart desires.
Please call today to make an appointment, as the boat is located at an off site and secured marina.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Her beautiful lines may be the first thing you notice about the 480 Sedan Bridge. But under that elegant demeanor beats the heart of a large beast - or rather, two large beasts - twin 640 hp QSM-11 Cummins MerCruiser engines. She's equally impressive inside, with three private staterooms, two full heads, three entertainment centers and sleeping accommodations for many people.
Factory Installed Options
- Glass Window on Bridge
- Tender with center counsole and outboard
Includes all standard equipment and features.
- Twin Cummins QSM-11 Diesel Inboards T-660hp (T640-PHP)
- Port #35082465 Stbd. #35082890
- Electronic Controls and Instrumentation
- Cherry Interior Finish
- Sandstone Counter Tops
- Swiss Café Ostrich Ultraleather Upgraded Salon Upholstery
- Custom Yacht Package "Regency" Upgraded Fabrics
- Hull Gelcoat Upgrade to Monaco Blue
- Captain's Navy Sunbrella Canvas
- Wood Dinette Floor
- Sun Pad Sunbrella - Forward Deck - Recessed
- ACR Spotlight
- BOSE LS35/DVD with Accoustimas - Master Stateroom
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Vacuum System, Central - Beam
- Macerator with Seacock Interlock System
- Generator Sound Box
- Overhead Electronics Enclosure
- Bow Thruster
- Live Baitwell System
- Hydraulic Marine Lift Swim Platform
- Windlass - Lofrans Progress - All Chain
- Yacht Flag Pole and Canadian Flag
- Canadian Conformity
- Raymarine Electronics Package"
- RL80C Radar with 10" Colour Display
- 4KW Open Array
- L1260 Fishfinder/Chartplotter with 10" Colour Display
- Ray Nav 300 GPS with WAAS Differential Sensor
- HSB Connections
- C-Map NT Electronic Chart Cartridge
- 230 VHF Radio
- Upgraded Windlass Chain with Markings at 50' increments
- Additional 30 Amp Shorepower Service with Shorepower Cord
- Sea-B-Que Barbecue System Installed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.