|Locatie||Greenport, New York, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||16.48 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||15.77 m|
|Max diepgang||1.65 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||520 gelling|
PRICE REDUCED TO $745,000:
Resolute, the very popular Europa model, has been owned by the seller since near-new. She was commissioned in 2004, and bought from the original owner two years later. Resolute is upgraded annually, and her equipment and highlights include:
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Twin Cat 3126B 450 HP with 1800 hrs
- Washer and Dryer
- Two Westerbeke Generators
- Raymarine Glass Bridge, FLIR, and much more in updated electronics
- Custom Fiberglass Hardtop
- Three Staterooms and Two Heads
Resolute is in impeccable condition, and must be seen to be appreciated.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Grand Banks 52 Europa combines the best of all cruising worlds: timeless design, technological innovation, expansive interior space. In other words, a yacht that's part long-term evolution and equal part innovation. In terms of beauty, burnished teak components continue to represent quality craftsmanship. In terms of functionally, the Grand Banks' reputation for consistently delivering dependable, stable boats is second to none. One of the most distinctive design features of the 52 Europa is the enclosed, forward pilothouse complete with a central captain's Double Wide chair and a slide-away privacy bulkhead. Of course, there's also the trademark Grand Banks golden teak wheel. Opening doors on both sides of the pilothouse provide for ventilation and easy access forward. Guests are treated to the comfort of a Dining Table with 4 Grand Banks Chairs adjacent to the Helm. Thanks to its covered side and aft decks (and the expansive main salon that opens onto that protected aft deck), the 52 Europa is able to support several interior configurations. As always, the main salon is an inviting, easy-to-customize open space that makes liberal use of the traditional teak aesthetic. Below deck, there are several configuration options, all of which ultimately provide for three to four private staterooms. One option calls for one double and one twin guest cabin forward with the owner's cabin aft. Another option dedicates the entire aft area to a large master cabin. In this case, the shower and the head compartments are separate; a dressing table and a desk are also featured elements.
RESOLUTE epitomizes the classic trawler yacht, and is a seaworthy design intended for extensive use. Grand Banks says they like to make dreams come true, not just sell boats... RESOLUTEwill do just that.
RESOLUTE has a semi-displacement hull that can cruise economically at 10 kts, permitting you to meander, or at 15 kts, becoming a fast trawler to get you there quickly. She has a list of equipment to get you there in style and comfort: twin diesel engines, bow thruster, stabilizers, air conditioning, two generators, redundant electronics, three staterooms, two heads, and wonderful accommodations inside and out.
The Grand Banks 52 has a large flybridge with a custom fiberglass hard top covering the seating area. The custom Stidd helm seat is centered with a matching custom seat to starboard. Guest seating is a bit aft to starboard with a three section teak table and opposite to port is a large teak trimmed cabinet/locker. There is a stairway from the aft deck to the port side of the flybridge.
The exceptionally large aft deck with its beautiful teak deck is mostly covered by the extended flybridge overhang. The swim platform with its custom swim ladder becomes an extension of the aft deck. The side decks are wide and covered by the flybridge overhang running from the side doors all the way aft. The foredeck is also very accommodating with the large coach deck and bow sprit. Stainless steel side rails encircle the yacht, providing safe movement while underway.
The yacht may be entered through the double teak and tinted glass doors from the aft deck, or through port or starboard side doors. Entering from the aft deck, the fully equipped entertainment cabinet is to port, the L shaped settee is to starboard, and a comfortable overstuffed barrel chair is to port. The salon is carpeted, and the curtains, upholstery, and carpet are tastefully done. Forward of the salon to port, but still a part of this very roomy area, is the beautiful, round teak dining table with four GB teak and upholstered chairs, in lieu of the built-in dinette. The curved stairwell, accessing the master stateroom, separates the salon from the dining area. There is a custom bookcase in this area also. The fixed windows in the salon and galley are tinted to provide additional privacy and cooler temperatures. Also, there are mesh custom snap-on curtains from the pilot doors aft of both side.
The L shaped galley is to starboard forward of the salon, behind the helm seat, and opposite the round teak dining table. The back of the helm seat houses two Sub-Zero freezer drawers, ice maker, and 3 storage drawers. The drinking water in the galley, and in the freezer ice maker, is supplied by G.E. Reverse Osmosis.the nav equipment.
The oversized helm was built to starboard, not centered as the 52 was originally designed. The helm seat is a double. The door leading to the side deck is just aft of the helm seat. The teak instrument box was custom enlarged to better accommodate the navigation equipment. The center forward-facing pilothouse window is motorized for easy opening. The windows are covered with custom made duette shades.
The staircase to the two forward guest staterooms is on the center-line. These two staterooms sleep four people comfortably. The forward stateroom has a large V-berth with custom designer berth covers and pillows. Each berth has bookshelves, along with chrome reading lights. The lockers are cedar-lined and the drawers spacious. There is a 17" flat screen Samsung TV, which also connects to the satellite communications system. There is a clock and two stereo speakers. This cabin has an emergency safety ladder to the fore-deck. The second stateroom has twin berths with custom designer berth covers and pillows, large mirror, as well as a 17" flat screen Samsung TV. Each berth has chrome reading lamps, bookshelves, and cedar-lined lockers and spacious drawer storage. The ship's computer is housed under the aft berth (VEI computer, 2014). There is a custom ventilation system to dissipate the heat from the computer. The full-sized guest head has a separate shower with a seat, a teak grate, and electric head with it's own holding tank.
The master stateroom is wonderful. The master is a queen size berth with custom matching g headboard, spread and pillows. The lockers are cedar-lined and the bureau is oversized with drawers. This stateroom has eight drawers, two large three-door hanging lockers, and two night stands each with a drawer. Storage is very good throughout the trawler. There is an office in one corner of the master stateroom, which is furnished with an oversized captain's desk and work area. Navigational instruments have been placed here for the captain's use while in the stateroom (see list below). The ensuite head has a separate shower stall, two mirrors, large vanity, and good ventilation. This is a proper master stateroom, and one to be thoroughly enjoyed.
The teak interior joiner work has a satin finish, while the cabin sole is gloss teak. The upholstery fabric is a Grand Banks beige. The trawler has eleven courtesy lights throughout the interior. There are red lightest the entry of beachhead for night time use. RESOLUTE is a very spacious, air conditioned yachts. The tall headroom, wide beam, and large windows provide an even more spacious feeling. Each TV has an individual Direct TV receiver. There is an AGX 400 amplifier from TV to the flybridge speakers to transmit sound from the TV to the bridge VEI PC TV. They have thought of everything, not to mention that she is a very comfortable trawler/motoryacht.
- Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo XM system
- Ten speakers
- Samsung 17" TV
- Sony DVD
- JVD DVD and VHS
- Princess 3-burner glass top electric stove w/oven
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Cuisinart coffee maker
- Sub Zero 700 Series 110V two-drawer refrigerator
- Sub Zero 700 Series 110V two-drawer freezer w/icemaker
- Reverse osmosis drinking water
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Galleyware dishes
- Frigidaire washer and dryer
- Carperting and curtains
- Clarion AM/FM/CD radio on flybridge with 4 speakers
- Clarion AM/FM/CD radio in Master stateroom with 2 speakers
- Panasonic intercom/pone system, 3 phones
- Round glass-top table and 4 chairs for aft deck
- Windshield washer/wipers
- Interior sole is teak parquet throughout
ELECTRICAL AND NAVIGATION
- 20 KW Westerbeke diesel genset w/sound shield in port lazarette
- 7.6 KW Westerberg diesel genistet w/sound shield in engine room
- 12/110V electrical systems
- 50 amp shore power
- Cablemaster for 90' shore power cord
- Three Charles Solid Power Smart Battery Chargers
- Battery chargers are 30, 40 and 60 amp
- VEI CTS computer with wireless keyboard
- Four cameras: engine room, stern and main salon
- FLIR night vision camera
- Ritchie compass at both stations
- Furuno 120 satellite compass
- Dual station ACR spotlight
- Wavecall 3000 internet phone system w/Sea Tel 3498 auto tracking
- 'Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Forward looking sonar 180 w/interface to VEI PC
- Icom 802 SSB at lower helm
- Icom 127 Command mic VHF in master cabin, main salon, engine room
- Four Icom 30 watt ahiler
- Sirius Weather to Raymarine
- Raymarine Series E Wide Screen Multi-Function
- Raymarine Glass Bridge w/HD radar (2017)
- Icom 602 VHF radio at both stations
- Running lights
- ACR remote controlled search light
- Two VHF antennas
- SSB antenna
- XM radio antenna
- One VEI GPS antenna
- Two Furuno satellite antennas
- Two antenna domes with dana couplers
- Direct TV antenna in port side dome
- Furuno Fax 30 antenna in starboard dome
- Lighting arrestor on FB hardtop
- Radar reflector on the FB hardtop
- Dantronics antenna for local broadcast TV stations
- Custom 5' flagstaff
- Two Furuno 30 Multi-Function displays
- Furuno depth & fish finder (2014)
HULL AND DECK
The fiberglass hull and superstructure are white gelcoat. The exterior teak trim is varnished and in excellent condition. The forward half of the side decks and the fore decks are fiberglass with off-beige non-skid. The aft portion of the side decks and the aft deck are teak over fiberglass. The exterior has been beautifully maintained.
The overall length with the bow sprit and swim platform is about 59'.
The forward portion of the flybridge is covered by custom fiberglass hardtop on stainless steel frame. It not only pzrovidesthe necessary protection from the sun but also houses the antennas. Lighting the flybridge is very good with two aft facing floodlights. the underside of the hardtop is Sea Breeze Blue. Grand Banks custom built the nav station: a custom designed 14' long X 78" high electronics box was built into the flybridge helm. All of the electronics equipment is enclosed and protected from the weather. The windshield is 16" tall, with extra stainless steel railing running fore and aft on both outboard sides of the flybridge with Sunbrella blueweather cloths attached. There is a 7' long deck box outboard of the rail to port.
- Bottom painted March, 2017 w/Hydrocoat
- Stern thruster
- Westmar electric bow thruster
- Lofrans 12 V electric windlass
- Windlass controls forward and at both helms
- Two anchor roller chocks
- Two anchor rode deckpipes
- Delta 60 stainless steel anchor w/225' of chain
- Plowmaster 60 stainless steel anchor w/30' chain and 150' rode
- 9 stainless steel cleats
- 5 chocks in gunwale per side
- Stainless steel rails from bow to stern
- Fiberglass stairway w/stainless steel rails to flybridge from aft deck
- Port and STBD boarding gates w/GB step plates on each side
- One boarding gate at stern
- Marquip Tide Rise dock boarding ladder
- Swim platform with S/S and teak ladder
- Dual flagstaff and ensign
- Four ABC fire extinguishers
- Two automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Fenders, dock lines, boat hooks
- Zodiac 11.2 dinghy '06
- Johnson 15 HP outboard '06
SAFETY AND CANVAS:
- Flybridge canvas covers
- Eight life jackets
- 2 life rings with lines
- Ship's bell, 7" S/S
- S/S Kalenberg triple trumpet horn
- First Aid Kit
- Flare kit
- 8 person Givens Life Raft
- Raymarine electronic MOB tags for PFDs
The engine room is fantastic, and well lit by 3 florescent lights and 4 regular bulb lights. It is easy to get around to do inspection or service. The well maintained engine room shows off the good construction and planning that Grand Banks has developed over many years of building the world's finest trawlers. You can easily see that all of the wiring throughout the yacht is done to top standards. The engine room can be accessed through a door at the base of the curved stairway to the master stateroom or by a S/S ladder from the salon.
The Glendenning electric engine controls are at 2 locations: flybridge and pilothouse. There is a manual backup switch to change from electric to manual control. The bow thruster has two 8D batteries in marked boxes, in the engine room.
- Twin 450 HP Cat 3126TA diesels, very well maintained
- Dripless shaft seals
- Wesmar bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Naiad stabilizers
- Two Westerbeke generators
- Three electric bilge pumps
- Bennett trim tabs with gauges
- Icom 127 Commandmic VHF radio in engine room and master stateroom
- Clock in engine room
- Engine room exhaust fans
- Teak grates in the bilges
- Dual Racor filters on each main engine
- Transformer, isolation and electric booster
- Custom engine room work bench
- Reverso MX3 oil changing system
- Extra storage shelves
- Spare parts
- Four reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Seaward S/S water heater
- Computing tender with alarm
- Lev-O-Gage at lower helm
- VDO rudder indicator
The owners of Resolute are technically the 2nd owners, but they may as well have been the first because they've owned the yacht since 2006. They have owned three Gand Banks-built yachts over the years and have put that experience into the care of this Europa trawler. Numerous custom changes were made to Resolute when the yacht was being built that made it different from other Europa 52s. A new 52 today would cost approximately $1,000,000 more than the asking price of Resolute when custom features are included. Resolute is a wonderful yacht, one that will always stand out from the rest. The custom features setting it apart include: the round dining room table instead of the dinette; pilothouse helm moved to starboard from the center; changing the passage to the forward sleeping cabins; modifying the galley with Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer drawers under the counter; and enlarging the instrument boxes at the pilothouse and flybridge helm stations. The electronic equipment was very well thought out and beautifully installed. Resolute was commissioned in April, 2004. She is indisputably the best of them all.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.