|Locatie||Sidney, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||11.1 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.98 m|
|Max diepgang||1.04 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||2.01 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Propeller typ||4 Bladen|
|Maximum Snelheid||18 kn @ 3000 Toerental|
|kruissnelheid||7.25 kn @ 1250 Toerental|
|Bouwer||Tomco Marine Group - La Conner, WA|
|Brandstoftanks||2 x 400 gelling (Aluminium)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 150 gelling (Aluminium)|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 45 gelling (Plastic)|
2003 American Tug 34 w/ Cummins 370 engine
Extensive upgrades and maintenance
Salish Ranger has been lovingly kept and upgraded by an experienced yachtsman. She is ready for your family's next cruise.
Her engine has just been serviced in August 2019 including a new gear cooler. Oil change in both the engine and genset with new filters. She is ready to go!
Equipped with the most popular options including: Ultraleather interior. Larger Cummins 370HP engine, 5kw Northern Lights genset new in 2014, bow & stern thrusters, bow deck storage box. Heated with a Wallis forced-air diesel furnace. HRO Watermaker.
Upgraded over the past few years: New navy blue LP hull paint in 2016, new genset in 2014, Passive stabilizers added in 2017, new Stainless portlights, New Magnum Energy power inverter, New stern thruster, New Raymarine electronics. Her systems have been gone through and perfected for cruising.
She has an AB Lammina 9 aluminum hulled dinghy with a Yamaha 8hp outboard. Inflatable is kept on upper deck with a Brower Systems 600-lb crane.
Her new Raymarine navigation suite includes: New Raymarine Hybrid Touch 12-inch display, Ray GPS, 4kw radar HD radar, Raymarine autopilot, Tridata display. She has an ICom VHF radio. That is a gorgeous set of modern electronics!
Kept covered in a boat house in Sidney, BC. Let's go and see Salish Ranger.
An open & airy interior space with large windows and 6'7" headroom. Seven windows in the salon, three open with screens for great flow thru ventilation.
The L-shape galley is on starboard and the settee on port. The interior joinery is of timeless blond Teak. Interior textures are gorgeous with ""dusty trail" carpet and light "Ivory" Ultraleather upholstery in salon and new "black" upholstery in pilothouse .
The convertible settee is on port, which makes into a near queen size berth. The teak & maple table is on a hi-low air spring base and pivots allowing more space from the settee. There is a storage locker in the aft corner..
The staircase to the pilothouse is quite open as the funnel is integral with the deck. The compound curves of the stack are a very strong shape in fiberglass, reinforcing the upper deck; there are no bulkheads separating the salon & pilothouse. Teak coffee/tea shelf on copilot side of pilothouse. Stainless & teak removable tables for pilothouse. Blinds have been added to rear pilothouse windows
The stateroom is very large that features a center line near queen berth, with a custom Slumberease quality mattress. There are four large full-suspension drawers under the berth. His & Hers storage compartments line the port & starboard hull sides. There is a very large cedar lined hanging locker on starboard and an additional set of shelves on port. Reading lights are on both sides of the berth. Private access is provided to the head.
- Warm blond Teak interior w/ hand rubbed oil finish
- Beautiful "Ivory" Ultraleather in salon
- New "black" upholstery in pilothouse
- Rich "Dusty Trail" carpet
- Wallis forced-air furnace - diesel fired system
- Heat ducted to stateroom, head, salon & galley
- Salon has "Putty" pleated blinds with both Shear & Opaque capability
- Settee - converts to near queen size berth
- Teak & Maple salon table
- Hi-low air spring base
- Table pivots from dining to cocktail positions
- Corner locker - great storage
- 1000-watt electric King heater
- Queen center line master berth with custom mattress
- Air flow mesh under mattress allows air to flow and keep fresh
- Large egress/ventilation hatch
- Stainless opening portlights
- Large cedar lined hanging locker
- Large drawers with full suspension - 4ea
- Opening port lights with screens
- Sharp Aquos 15-flat screen television and DVD player
- 750-watt electric King heater - separate thermostat
- CO detector - new 2018
- Vacuflush system
- 45-gallon holding tank
- Large stall shower - 36' x 36" full size!
- Vanity cabinet wtih Granicoat counter & moulded sink
- Opening port light with screen - stainless
The American Tug 34 has a very nice full sized galley on starboard. Counter height is standard 36-inches and features a large double sink molded in the Granicote counters. There is abundant storage.
- Princess Gourmet 3-burner stove & oven - LPG
- LPG system features 2ea 10-lb bottles with safety sniffer & solenoid valve
- Panasonic microwave above refrigerator - NN ST66IB
- Molded Granicoat counter top with double sink - Wheat color
- Upright Novakool Freezer/refrigerator - Large
- Large capacity water filter on galley faucet
- 150 Gallon water tank
Full size head & shower, the best in class. The head has a Vacu-Flush system, a large shower (36" square) with glass door and Granicoat counter. There is a ventilation porthole in shower for year round fresh air.
- SeaLand Vacu-Flush system
- Fresh water flushing for odor free operation
- - macerator pump
- Shower stall - very large w/ glass door
- - really a nice shower - 36" square
- Custom stainless towel rack
- Granicoat counters
- Ventillation porthole in shower
- Teak & Holly floor in head
- Private access from stateroom or companionway
Salish Ranger had a new electronics suite installed in 2015.
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch 12.1-inch multifunction display
- Raymarine 4kw Radome
- Raymarine GPS
- AIS receiver
- Raymarine autopilot with hydraulic drive
- Raymarine wireless remote control
- Raymarine Tridata (Speed, depth & Temp)
- Icom IC-M402 VHF Radio
- Ritchie Compass
- Thermometer, hygrometer & barometer set
- Fusion AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3/Aux Stereo - model MS-AV600
- - 70 watts x 4 channels
- Sharp Television in salon: 15-inch LCD
- Sharp Television in stateroom: 15-inch LCD w/ DVD
- Television antenna
American Tugs pride themselves on high quality system installations. They have a robust DC electrical system. There is a 600 AH house bank of AGM batteries and additional AGM batteries for engine and genset. The circuit breakers are all by Blue Seas.
The AC system is also set up properly with a Northern Lights 5kw diesel genset. A new Magnum Energy 2,000-watt inverter is included.
Shore power is controlled by a Blue Seas breaker panel.
12-Volt DC Electrical:
- Blue Seas breaker panel w/ meters
- Additional 12-volt breaker panel installed
- 600AH house battery bank - 3ea 4-D AGM Batteries
- 200AH engine start battery - 1ea 4-D AGM Battery
- Smart battery combiner for easy charging
- Extra 12-volt outlet in cockpit
120-Volt AC Electrical:
- Blue Seas breaker panel with source switching
- 120-volt electrical outlets throughout boat
- Magnum Energy 2,000-watt inverter
- - multi-step battery charger 100-amp
- - remote panel at pilothouse
- Northern Lights 5Kw genset - New in 2014 - 975-hours
- - Enclosed in a sound shield
- - Separate AGM Group 24 start battery
- - Racor fuel filter
- - Groco water strainer & Forespar Marelon thru-hull
- Shore power cord
- Cummins 6BTA5.9-M3 diesel engine
- Mechanical fuel injection
- Groco water strainer
- Racor fuel filter & water separator
- Bow thruster - twin prop
- Stern thruster - New 2014
- Bronze 4-blade propeller
- Stainless steel prop shaft
- Dripless shaft seal
- Composite rudder & skeg
- New rudder shaft seal
- Northern Lights 5kw genset with sound shield - New 2014
- Fuel / water sep muffler
- Dedicated Racor fuel filter
- Groco water strainer
- Reverso oil changing system
- Plumbed to main engine, marine gear & genset
- Sound deadening in engine room and tank room
- Wallis forced-air diesel furnace
- HRO Seafari Water maker - 120-volt
- - remote panel in pilothouse
- Water tank pump out - 110-volt pump fitted
Dinghy, Safety and Ground Tackle
Ground Tackle System:
- Lofrans Tigress anchor windlass
- Delta Fastset 44Lb Anchor
- - 230-feet of 5/16 HT chain
- - 300-feet or rode added to chain
- Stainless anchor roller - large
- - bale added to anchor roller
- Salt water anchor wash down at bow
- Fortress back-up / Storm anchor stowed in lazarette
Safety & Mooring:
- Automatic engine room fire extinguisher
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Stainless steel mooring cleats
- - super nice Tomco cleats
- Radar reflector - Mobri
- Rigid throw ring
- Remote control spotlights - 2ea GO Lights
- CO Monitor upgraded in 2018
- Bilge alarm
Dinghy & Davit System:
- AB Lammina 9 AL hypalon inflatable RIB dinghy
- Yamaha 8hp 2-stroke outboard - light & fast!
- Brower Systems 600-lb crane on upper deck
- Deck chocks and tie-downs
- Sunbrella cover for inflatable
- Specially designed tow rope for dinghy
- Folding tie-downs on swim grid for dinghy mooring
- Sun shield for windshield and forward side windows
- Dinghy cover
- Upper deck box cover
- Stern reel cover
- Large fiberglass bow storage box
- Stern tie reel - really nice heavy stainless, 600-feeet red line, removeable
- Stainless portlights - new
- Cockpit hot & cold shower
- Folding tie-downs on swim grid for dinghy mooring
- Tie-downs for kayaks on upper roof
- Lee fish rod holders - 2ea
Salish Ranger has a newer Wallis forced-air diesel fired furnace. There are two additional electric 110-volt heaters for comfort when tied to shore power or for winter storage.
She will be very comfortable for 4-season cruising, on or off the dock.
- 750-watt 120-volt AC electric heater in stateroom (silent running)
- 1000-watt 120-volt AC electric heater in salon
- Wallis forced-air diesel furnace
- - ducts throughout the boat
- 240-watt 12-volt DC windshield defroster system w/ 3-ducts
Passive Fin Stabilizers
Passive fin stabilizers were added to the hull chines by Roy Brown of Independent Shipwrights of Coombs, BC in 2017. These fins run over approximately the last third of the hull and extend about 3-4-inches from the chine. They do not prevent roll, but dampen it almost immediately. There is no reported additional drag or loss of economy. The owner is very happy with the addition.
- Oil and filter service - August 2019
- Marine gear cooler - new - August 2019
- Racor filter service - August 2019
- Aftercooler and heat exchanger service 2018
- Aftercooler rebuilt - 2015
- Engine pre-heater replaced - now with panel switch
- Alternator rebuilt
- Engine room lights upgraded to LED (3ea)
- New LP "Navy Blue" hull paint - Gorgeous!
- Two color boot stripe in LP paint
- New Funnel stripes
- Bow thruster motor rebuilt
- Stern thruster added
- Rudder dripless shaft seal replaced
- Forward Bomar hatch replaced
- Stainless portlights replaced originals
- Raymarine electronics - New 2015
- Bleed valve added to HRO Watermaker to ease startup
- Wallis forced-air heat system added
- Tables in pilothouse added
- Spare waterpump - plug & play
- Battery & Charger added for bow thruster
- Washdown pump replaced
- Fuel tanks polished, clean outs fitted & sight tubes replaced
- New LED anchor light
- Blinds added to aft side windows in pilothouse
Boathouse in Canoe Cove, Sidney, BC
Boat house at Canoe Cove Marina - Sidney, BC. - Available
The owner has kept Salish Ranger in a covered boathouse at Canoe Cove Marina in Sidney, BC. This is a wonderful arrangement as the boat is kept under cover, out of the UV light and weather. The boat house is also available. It features a large drop curtain, upper level mezzanine, nice lighting and power. It has a work bench! Plenty of storage for off-season crab pots, fishing gear, maintenance equipment, etc..
- Boathouse footprint: 42-feet x 19.5-feet
- Boat basin: 38-feet x 13.75-feet
- Curtain clearance: 16.33-feet
- Upper deck mezzanine: 8-feet x 19-feet (that is fantastic storage)
Work bench and storage. Fully wired. Plenty of outlets. Lots of fluorescent lighting. A very nice boat house.
Sidney is adjacent to the Victoria Airport. This would be a fantastic for a local or out of area owner. The boat is always clean and ready, lockable storage, and in a great town.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Personal effects, clothing, art, books, music, media, tools, fishing gear & instruments of navigation are not included. Some of these items may appear in photographs.
Kayaks are not included in this offering.