|Locatie||Poole, Dorset, Groot-Britannië (Salterns Marina)|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||19.27 m|
|Max diepgang||1.7 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.7 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||6.1 m|
|Propeller typ||5 bladen|
|Propeller typ||5 bladen|
|Maximum Snelheid||10 kn|
|Bouwer||Zijlmans Jachtbouw BV|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 3700 Liters (Staal)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2 x 900 Liters (Roestvrij staal)|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 800 Liters (Roestvrij staal)|
Zijlmans Jachtbouw Triqual 65
*** Amazing Opportunity - Viewing Essential ***
Zijlmans Jachtbouw BV Triqual 65 (2002 Model / Commissioned 2006) Twin Deutz DT67 Diesel Engines (231Hp Each)
Moore Yachts are delighted and privileged to offer for sale this rare and well-appointed example of the Triqual 65 Motor Yacht. Built in Steel in 2002 and commissioned in 2006 with a major overhaul and upgrade in 2013/14. This Motor Yacht is built to a very high standard being of Dutch origin from a well-established yard and you could mistake her quality for that of a much larger superyacht. "Big Bird" offers a generous layout providing spacious accommodation for 6 guests in 3 cabins with two heads. This example of the Triqual 65is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well built and substantial boat that can be enjoyed for a multitude of uses both commercially and privately. Currently enjoying a successful career in static boutique accommodation in between her owners use, she would also be ideally suited for use as a holiday home, charter boat or an extremely capable long-range cruising yacht. “Big Bird” was previously MCA Category Two coded (60 miles from safe haven) for commercial use which could easily be re-instated if required by her new owners.
Viewing of this Luxury Motor Yacht is highly recommended to appreciate the quality, space and diverse opportunities available to any prospective purchaser! Unfortunately, pictures and words just don’t do this vessel justice and we would strongly recommend contacting us now to arrange a viewing and to discuss this unique and well-priced opportunity in more detail before it’s too late…….
The Triqual 65 offers accommodation for Six guests spread between three cabins and two bathrooms. On the lower level the master double cabin is located forward with ensuite heads, the well-equipped galley is located to port with the dining area to starboard and these areas enjoy a light and spacious feel thanks to the galleried area forward of the helm on the main level allowing plenty of natural light from the main windshield. The lower companionway provides access to the Guest VIP double cabin on the starboard side and the twin guest cabin with the spacious bathroom aft is to the port side. A useful and well considered laundry room is on this level aft of the Guest VIP Cabin on the starboard side and the large and well laid out engine room is aft. The main level comprises of a spacious saloon area with the main helm being located forward but set back slightly from the windshield to allow the natural light to flow to the lower areas. The main helm seat is centralised just behind the helm and there is a double passenger seat located on the starboard side forward of the main saloon area. The saloon seating is to port with bar area and storage cupboards to starboard which also house the rise and fall LED TV. Patio doors aft lead out to the spacious cockpit which is nicely shaded by the flybridge overhang and there is a centralised seating and cockpit table. Transom doors both sides of the seating area lead out to steps down to the bathing platform and external access to the engine room. Wide side decks lead to foredeck area and there is a stairway on the starboard side of the aft cockpit that leads to the flybridge area. The flybridge has a centralised helm forward and plenty of seating for guests.
Finished mainly in a classic and timeless wooden carpentry throughout and contrasting cabinets finished in a cream colour with anthracite quartz worktops in the saloon. The upholstery in the saloon is finished in cream leather while all roof, side linings and window bands are finished in a rich vinyl to perfectly compliment the seating and wood feature finishes. The saloon and living areas are finished with cream luxury carpets throughout. The galley and dining area are finished with a wooden floor and the seating in the dining area is finished in blue leather. The galley worktops and head vanity tops are finished in marble to compliment the style of each room and each cabin has a slightly different theme due to the well-considered selection of fabrics used for the bedding, scatter cushions and curtains. All sockets, switches and light fitting surrounds are finished in a contemporary finish.
The helm seats and flybridge seating cushions are finished in champagne vinyl upholstery. The aft cockpit benefits from a good quality teak floor along with the transom steps, bathing platform, sidedecks and flybridge. The aft cockpit seating is finished in a contrasting vinyl and the cockpit table has a rich varnish finish and is removable.
- Hydraulic anchor windlass including 50m 13mm chain
- 100kg stainless steel anchor.
- 2 x 900 litre stainless steel fresh water tanks and with filler cap and vents.
- 1 x 800 litre Stainless steel sewage holding tank with electric discharge pump and vacuum pump out options.
- 1 x 2700 litre diesel tank located midships.
- 2 x 534 litre diesel tanks - engine room day tanks.
- 2 x Vetus Deitz DT67A diesel engines with heat exchanger, duel fuel filters and wet exhaust system.
- 2 water lubricated stainless steel 316 shafts with water injection, 50mm diameter.
- 5 blade propellers
- Hydraulic Steering
- Electronic engine controls
- Double glazed aluminium window frames, tinted grey, anodised finish
- 3 x 50cm escape hatches on the deck house roof
- Stainless steel portholes
- Aluminium sliding doors on the aft deck
- 2 aluminium sliding doors for side entry to the pilot house
- Stainless steel Hand Rails
- 10 x mooring cleats on stainless steel chain plates with high gloss polish.
- Swim ladder mounted under swimming platform (4 steps). Telescopic.
- Boarding Ladder (4 teak steps).
- Fender holders forward and aft
- Flybridge hydraulic Crane hoist, 250kg, mounted on sun deck.
- Radar Arch - Aluminium with double stainless-steel bridge structure, operated hydraulically.
- Bow Thruster - Hydraulic, 17kw (23hp) dual station operation.
- Stern Thruster - Hydraulic, 12kw (17hp). Dual station operation.
- Aft Cockpit covers
- 24V and 220V main electrical panels.
- 55 Chrome finished LED spots.
- Anthracite matt Switches and Sockets with USB.
- Mastervolt power system control panel.
- Mastervolt 24 V 75 A battery charger.
- Mastervolt Sinys 24 V 2500 A.
- Mastervolt generator Whisper 12000 (12 KVA) Ultra 1500 rpm.
- Batteries – engine, domestic and generator
- Navigation Lights - Port and starboard lights, mast top light, stern light and anchor light.
- Marble counter tops in heads and showers.
- Ceilings in wood panelling and headliners.
- Full flybridge sectional seating units which can be arranged to suit needs or fully removed.
- 8-seater sofa in saloon with dividing arms.
- Starboard side 2 person forward facing seat with additional foot support.
- Starboard side cabinetry with full fitted wine cooler, 24 v fridge, cupboards and TV compartment.
- 48” Samsung flat screen TV with Samsung sound system built in.
- Anthracite quartz counter tops.
- 1 x 3 leaf salon table in teak.
- Aft deck bench seating with teak table.
- Heating - Firebird Heatpack Diesel Boiler.
- Central heating and hot water.
- 120lt hot water tank, heated via Boiler/Generator or shore power.
- Full wet central heating radiator system to all cabins (concealed) and internal areas of the vessel.
- Chrome heated towel rails to bathrooms.
- Drinking water supply - 1 Hydrofoor water pressure system with pressure vessel and regulator.
- Neff galley Fridge
- Neff Microwave
- Neff Oven
- Zanussi ceramic hotplate
- Zanussi extractor hood
- Zanussi dishwasher
- Freezer option in Laundry room
- 5 Rocca parallel windshield wipers
- 1 deck wash hose with multifunction nozzle.
- 3 electric bilge pumps
- 1 manual bilge pump in salon
- 1 deep sound air horn
- 1 Travel Vision automatically tracking digital satellite reception dish
- Fire System
- Engine room Smoke and heat detectors. Visual and audible alarms.
- Heat and smoke detectors in passageways, galley and owners cabin.
- Fire extinguishers to all bedrooms and interior spaces (service requirement).
- Cockpit cushions
- Shore power inlet
- Electric heads
- Cockpit shower
NAVIGATION AND HELM:
- 2 standard engine instrumentation dashboards
- 3 tank gauges for diesel, drinking water and waste water.
- Raymarine RL80 CRC radar plotter combination.
- Raymarine ST60 multi repeater
- Raymarine ST60 Compass
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST60 helm
- Raymarine ST7000+ autopilot including remote control
- 1230 DSC-D VHF / intercom
- 1 Jabsco 145 sl electric spotlight
- Chart area
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All prospective purchasers should be aware that the "Manufacturers Model Year" varies from builder to builder and does not necessarily correspond to the vessels year of build. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.