|Locatie||Montauk, New York, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.42 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.85 m|
|Lengte op deck||12.42 m|
|Max diepgang||1.07 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||18°|
|Cabin stahoogte||2.01 m|
|Motor model||6CTA 8.3|
|Motor model||6CTA 8.3|
|Maximum Snelheid||35 mph|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||110 gelling|
This 2002 38’ Tiara 3800 Open is powered by Twin 450hp Cummins 6CTA. “Boat of Us” has had many updates including Cummins Onan 9KW generator w/400 hours new in 2019, New Stidd Helm chair 500w in summer 2022 with power options, New Coaming pads in cockpit in 2021 and SeaDek installed on helm deck and cockpit in 2021.
Capt maintained, Owner has constantly preformed open checkbook maintenance upgrades. Completely updated vessel from stem to stern. You have to appreciate such a well maintained vessel. One look will attest that this vessel is in many ways far superior to most in her class and age. Do yourself favor and look at this beautiful up to date Tiara she speaks for herself. “Boat of Us” is ready to fish or cruise.
The cabin of the 3800 Open is spacious and comfortable, featuring a double pedestal berth forward with plenty of storage below, hanging lockers, and hullside shelves.
The head can be accessed from either the Owner's stateroom or the salon. It has Corian countertops with sink, mirrored vanity, storage locker, and is a full fiberglass head with a separate shower stall including sliding door and sump pump.
The U-shaped dinette with table and storage compartments below converts to a double berth and also has a pullman style berth.
The galley is well thought-out and features Corian countertops, S.S. double sink with pressure water system, recessed two-burner electric cooktop, built-in coffee maker, microwave oven, and Subzero refrigerator/freezer. There is a lot of storage with 3 utensil drawers, under counter storage with Lazy Susan, and a bank of upper dish lockers.
- All Led lighting in the cabin
- AC/DC refrigeration
- New built in coffee maker.
- New galley sink fixture
- New head sink fixture.
- New electric remote control galley table lift
- New Whale sump pump system for AC, Shower and Head sink.
- 3 new Bilge pumps, fore, mid and aft locations
- Custom rod holders in main cabin, state room and hanging locker in forward stateroom.
- Head system has been rebuilt with New Vac generator, macerator pump, bowl bottom flange and seals, water fill valves and 3 way diverter valves
- 110v reciprocals have been upgraded to include USB and USBc power points
- (2) Raymarine E127s w/3 GPS antenna’s
- (2) DSM300 sounders
- CP100 down vision/CHRP sounder with 1000w Arimar transducer
- Raymarine RL80 with 4’ open array antenna
- New Raymarine EVO Autopilot fully integrated
- New Raymarine Autopilot remote control
- Raymarine Wind meter
- ACR remote search light on pulpit
- KVH/Direct TV system with 2 receiver’s and 2 flat panel TVs
- Bose accustamass AV system with surround sound, DVD and multiple zones of audio
- Sirius Satellite radio and weather with new antenna’s
- Helm USB power points
Deck and Cockpit
- New Stidd Helm chair 500w summer 2022 with power options.
- Helm deck ice machine
- New combing pads in cockpit 2021 August
- New 4 sided canvas installed spring 2021
- New cockpit seat cushions spring 2021
- All new helm deck, hardtop and cockpit LED Tri-Lights (R-W-B)
- All new Acrylic lens in all hatches from Bomar, Hard top x2 and foredeck x3.
- 10 Rod holder on hard top Custom
- 10 Gunwhale LEE rod holders
- Plumbed livewell and fishbox macerators with overboard discharge.
- Underwater lights.
- SeaDek installed on helm deck and cockpit in spring of 2021
- New Helm deck removable table installed July 2022
- Anchor locker has cold water washdown
- New Hatch lift system for helm deck
- Helm deck ice machine and freezer and wet bar
Engine and Mechanical
Standard mechanical features include a Teleflex hydraulic steering system with 22" destroyer wheel, bronze axe head rudders and struts, water cooled shaft logs, duel VDO engine instrumentation, fresh water cooling, Racor fuel filters, and more.
- Twin Cummins 6CTA 450hp, 2100 hours
- New Risers installed spring 2022 including SMX Black Silicone bellows.
- Aftercooler cores replaced in spring of 2021
- New SMX raw water pump upgrades in spring 2021(whole units, not just impellers)
- 1000 hour service completed in 2021
- New air separator’s installed spring 2021
- Cummins Onan 9KW generator w/400 hours new in 2019 with New remote control panel mounted at helm and New Centek muffler and associated hoses installed spring 2022
- Inverter DC to AC
- (2) Tides dripless Seal kits installed to replace original shaft logs. Also additional seal kits installed on each shaft for back up
- Glendening engine sync
- Glendening Cable master 50amp
- 30 amp input
6 new batteries in spring 2021
Custom engine room flooring
5 zone oil change system for both mains, genset and both transmissions
All sea strainer have flush port caps installed
New 11 gallon water heater spring 2021
Engine room LED lighting
New dockside water inlet regulator
Spare Propeller mounts in lazarette
Engine room cleaned and painted July 2022
- All battery selector switches are new in2019
- Charles 2 bank battery charger
- Central vacuum system with 20' hose
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.