|Model||540 Cockpit Motor Yacht|
|Locatie||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||16.46 m|
|Max diepgang||1.45 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||18°|
|Cabin stahoogte||2.19 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Propeller typ||4 Bladen|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Propeller typ||4 Bladen|
|Maximum Snelheid||25 kn|
|Brandstoftanks||2 x 400 gelling (Aluminium)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||200 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 68 gelling|
JUST LOWERED THE PRICE!
Check out the Video which has full details of the interior!
The Sea Ray 540 Motor Yacht is a wonderful choice for those who enjoy spacious and luxurious accommodations combined with powerful twin Caterpillar 3196 marine engines and spectacular ease of handling with the bow thruster. With three big staterooms, an overall length of 55 feet, and a cruising range approaching 400 miles, the 540 is as well-suited for long-range cruises but amazing for day trips. So, with a max speed of 31.6 mph at 2280 rpm. Throttling back, you can comfortably fall into a cruising speed at 25 mph which improves the mileage to over 450 miles. Throttle back even more and to stay on plane, you can cruise at 13.5 mph. At 7.5 mph you are not leaving a wake and great speed for whale watching and sight seeing.
Lots of separate spaces for friends and family to either group together or break off into smaller gatherings. The spacious main deck salon and galley provide plenty of room for relaxation during the day’s activities. Below decks, three large staterooms and two large head compartments invite passengers to enjoy luxurious overnight accommodations.
The fully enclosed bridge deck, with its own settee and table offer yet another space for family and guests to relax and enjoy, or just hang out with the skipper while under way. The complete sunbrella enclosure has just been replaced 2019
This Sea Ray 540, SON SEEKER IV, has been well cared for by the current owners, leaving her in very good condition.
A remarkably well-equipped yacht, large and luxurious to entertain family and friends.
Are you looking for an eye-catching yacht with all the comforts of home? You've got to come see this boat. Give us a call!
- The vessel is luxuriously furnished to accommodate seating for up to 15 persons. Sleeping facilities for up to 8 persons, within 3 cabins below and a double electric settee converts to a double bed on the fully enclosed bridge deck.
- Enormous Master Cabin is amidships, for maximum comfort while underway or at anchor. Master is huge with a Queen-Size bed w/Innerspring Mattress, Pillows, Sheets, Doors. There is Private Access to a well appointed Master Stateroom Head, Vanity & Shower. Finally, a hanging locker, Full-Length Cedar-Lined w/Light & Mirrored Door
- Coordinated Bed Spread & Carpeted Storage Below w/Gas-Assisted Hatch, vanity and beveled mirrors throughout.
- The VIP cabin forward in the V Berth also provides large comfort with an island queen bed.
- The 3rd cabin to starboard is an ideal cabin for the kids with an over/under bunk arrangement.
Is large and comfortable with sliding stainless steel and glass door to the cockpit bringing the outdoors in and indoors out which just accentuates the whole joy of boating in the wilderness.
- Large and L shaped settee in Ultraleather to port with storage drawers below
- Directly across from the primary settee is a smaller 2 seat settee again with drawer storage below
- A movable high/low dining/cocktail table in high gloss cherry
- Entertainment system including:
- c/w stereo (separate from the one on the bridge)
- w/Jewel Cube Speakers (2), LS Bass Module &
- Remotes (Bose Lifestyle 20)
- Storage, Cabinet - CD etc.
- 20” TV
Well located across for the main salon, with a buitful transition from carpeting to a wooded floor in the galley for easy cleaning. Big bright windows right in front of the sink giving you ventilation and views of the passing scenery.
- Stove, 240V Recessed Three-Burner w/Corian top
- Refrigerator, 120V Under-Counter (Sub Zero)
- Freezer w/Icemaker, 120V Under-Counter
- Microwave/Convection Oven, 120V
- Lots of storage cabinetes and drawers
- Countertop, Custom-Molded Fiberglass w/Corian
- Built in coffee maker
Is a massive well positioned space, 2 steps up from the galley and salon, in a horseshoe configuration with the ability to comfortably seat up to 9 people. Raised to enable views of the beautiful vistas that the west coast offers while your eating lunch
- Fully enclosed with Sunbrella canvas, new in 2019
- Dual Companion helm, Power Adjustable w/Storage Below
- Dinette w/Storage Below to port
- Aft-Facing Bench seat w/Electrically Actuated Retractable Sun Pad
- Refrigerator/Icemaker Combo, 120V
- 2nd Cube Freezer added into the flybridge to accommodate more freezer space
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD w/6-Disc CD Changer, Subwoofer, Amplifier,Speakers (6) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control
- Wet Bar w/Sink, Cooler, Removable Trash Receptacle & Glass, Beverage storage
OTHER DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT
- Air conditioning and heating / Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle Split System, 240V, (Compressor Units in Engine Room, Air Handlers in Cabin), 62,000 BTU - 5.2-Tons / Secondary Back-Up Seawater Pump w/Manifold Valve
- Custom Integral Vent System
- Central vac system
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- 120VWater Heater
- Cabin Sump Pumps,
- 24V - Shower/Air Conditioning Condensate (2)
- Central Drain System
- Head System (VacuFlush)
- Holding Tank Level Indicators - MDP & Heads
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Freshwater Washdown & Dockside Inlet w/Cockpit Shower
- Bow Thruster control / 24v
- All engine instruments and gauges
- Furuno LCB radar / model 1815 / new 2019
- Garmin digital depth sounder / GPS /model 4212 c/w digital nav. charts
- Raytheon model ST7001[RE1] Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Tri Data depth/speed/water temp
- Raytheon Ray 220 VHF radiotelephone
- Rudder angle indicator
- 2 station intercom system
- Jabsco remote search light on the bow / 6” incandescent
- Self-Bailing Fiberglass w/Gas-Assisted Engine Room Service Hatch & Pivoting Stainless Steel Engine Room Ladder
- Sliding & Lockable stainless steel and glass door w/Screen to the salon
- Molded Deck Access to massive storage below and in side panels
- Lighting, Indirect w/4-Way Switching Capability
- Transom door opens onto a massive fixed swim grid
- Primary Power T-CAT3196TA CaterpillarT-640 hp - 477 kW)
- Engines Synchronizer
- Transmissions Twin Disc
- Oil Changer System - Engines & Transmissions
- Crossover Fuel System
- Fuel Filters (3) (Racor
- (2) 75-1000MAX (Dual) for Engines
- (1) 500MA for Generator
- Fuel Tanks, Aluminum w/Electric Sending Units (2)
- Bonding System w/Large Zinc Hull Plate
- Propeller Shafts, 2 1/2" Stainless Steel (2) - Aquamet 22 high-alloy austenitic stainless steel
- Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Cup
- Rudders - Manganese-Bronze w/Stainless Steel Posts
- Seacocks On All Underwater Fittings
- Seawater Strainers
- Shaft Logs, Dripless w/Extra Seal Carrier Kit
- Struts - Manganese-Bronze
- Trim Tabs, 24V Hydraulic Transom-Mounted, Heavy-Duty, Dual Rams w/Pump
- Generator /20 kW Westerbeke / Remote Start w/Muffler, Freshwater Cooling, Fuel Filter, Diesel w/Sound Box
- 4 X 8D batteries with boxes and group 31 for genset (New 2019)
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/10 Amp/12V
- Battery Charger/Converter, 240V/50 Amp/24V
- Battery Charger Overcurrent Protection
- Battery Equalizer, 60 Amp (2)
- Battery Solenoid Switches, 12V (2), 24V (2)
- Isolators, Galvanic (2)
- Shore Power, Cablemasters (Glendinning)
- 50 Amp/240V/60 Cycle & 50 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50' Cords &
- Wireless Remotes
- Transformers, Shore Power Isolation (2) - 50 Amp/120V/60 Cycle & 50 Amp/240V/60 Cycle
- Fuel - 2 x 400 gal (800 gal total) Aluminum
- Water Tank (200-Gallon)
- Water Heater, 240V (20-Gallon)
- Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out (68-Gallon)