|Locatie||Anacortes, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||8.53 m|
|Motor model||4.3L MPI|
|Motor model||4.3L MPI|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||28 gelling|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 86 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/293951
Reason for selling is "Lack of use".
This Sea Ray has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
280 Sundancer powered by twin 4.3L Mercruisers, Sleeps 4!
Looking for a great saltwater cruiser? The Sea Ray 280 is legendary!
Twin 4.3L Mercruisers will get you where you want to go with ease. Plenty of power to get up on plane. Plenty of control for those low-speed docking maneuvers.
Tons of seating and a removable cocktail table make hanging out in the cockpit comfortable and convenient.
When it's time to go below, you'll find all the amenities you're looking for. A nice sitting area next to a quaint galley. A head with shower. A V-berth and a mid berth.
Call to schedule a showing before this one is gone.
*** 48 hours minimum notice for showings, please ***
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Silverton vessels for sale. If you're in the Everett, Bellingham, Marysville, or Shoreline areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The hull appears to be in good condition, showing no significant scratches or chips. The canvas shows some signs of sun damage. The deck seating is in good working order, but does show signs of sun damage. The cabin upholstery is in good condition. The motors appear to be in good working order. The outdrives are being serviced. All appliances are in good working order. All marine systems are in good working order, the owner confirms.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Carpet-snap In (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mid Berth (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Radar Arch (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Clarion)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Fishfinder (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)