|Locatie||Sarnia, Ontario, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||10.84 m|
|Max diepgang||0.97 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||19°|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||2.8 m|
|Motor model||MX 6.2 L MPI|
|Motor model||MX 6.2 L MPI|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||44 gelling|
|Garantie romp||7 jaren|
Great Lakes fresh water boat; meticulously maintained and updated, ready to cruise. Boats in this condition are selling quickly - don’t miss out!
(Current Location: Sarnia, Ontario) Pride of ownership is evident from the moment you step aboard this beautifully maintained cruiser. From the new marine grade carpeting in the cockpit to the spotless main saloon below with flat screen TV and upgraded Sony stereo, his boat presents as new.
The Four Winns 328 Vista is a popular midsize family cruiser. With a wide 11-foot, 9-inch beam the Vista is a big boat inside and out with generous accommodations for a boat this size. The floorplan is typical of most mid-cabin cruisers her size with double berths fore and aft, a large U-shaped settee, full galley (with plenty of storage drawers and cabinets), and a fair-size head with shower. In the single-level cockpit, the big U-shaped lounge aft converts into a sun pad and a molded entertainment center comes with an ice maker and sink. Molded steps in the console provide easy access to the bow via the walk-through windshield.
Check out the full list of features here:
Upgrades this year:
- New Sony stereo and cockpit speakers
- New full-length Bimini top with full camper canvas
- New marine-grade cockpit carpeting
- New Raymarine 9”, full colour, touch screen, navigation center
- Powered by an efficient and reliable twin Mercruiser MX 6.2 L MPI 320 HP engines.
- Kohler Genset 5.0 kW
- Large swim platform with concealed swim/boarding ladder
- Walk-through transom with large stowage trunk, stereo remote and H/C transom shower
- Large cockpit lounge with U-shaped seating
- Cockpit wetbar with sink and ice-maker
- Remote spot light
- Windlass with controls at helm and at bow
- Digital depth gauge
- Trim Tabs
- Raytheon RAY210 marine VHF radio
- Double wide helm with starboard side flip-up bolster and padded arm rest with storage underneath
- A/C & heat
- Full galley with dual-fuel two-burner stove top, microwave, sink, and fridge/freezer
- Flat screen TV
- Head with toilet and shower
Includes: 4 mooring lines, 4 fenders, and 1 shore-power cord.
And much more!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.