|Locatie||Wilmington, North Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.05 m|
|Max diepgang||0.91 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||17°|
|Motor model||7.4L MPI FWC|
|Motor model||7.4L MPI FWC|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||40 gelling|
The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer features high performance, comfort, and quality, combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin 7.4L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer has plenty of power. Her sleeping accommodations for six means ample accommodations for family and friends.
It is rare that a boat beats my expectations...Outnumbered has done just that! This one owner, 340 has been well maintained and is in great condition. She was a freshwater boat until 2017. When the owner brought the boat from the Chesapeake down to North Carolina he had new manifolds installed on the main engines and a freshwater flush system for the motors that he uses every time the boat is ran. Cosmetically-the gel coat has a good shine, the upholstery is in good shape, and the canvas is going its second year of use. This 340 is truly is a one of kind find.
Features and Highlights:
- Twin 7.4L Mercruiser v-drive engines with 555 hours. These motors has new risers and manifolds in 2017. The fluids and filters were changed in April/May along with water pump impellers.
- 4.5kW Westerbeke generator with 685 hours of use. New water pump and impeller installed this year
- Electronics: Garmin GPS/Plotter/Sounder, Raytheon GPS/Plotter/Radar, Depth Sounder, and VHF radio
- Bilge Heater—takes the worries away during those cold snaps
- Mooring cover (~1 year old)—a must have for summer time use. Keeps you from having to put the canvas back up after every use. Also, prolongs your canvas life since you’re only using it in the cooler months.
- Bimini tops with full enclosure--encloses the entire cockpit to extend your boating season. Enclosure is in great shape
- Rod/Grill holders
- Central Vacuum system
- Sunpad for the bow area
- Anchor windlass system
- Air conditioning and Heat for the cabin
- Cherry finish in cabin
- Cabin layout with convertible dinette
- Cockpit refrigerator--extra storage is a very nice feature
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Vacu-flush head system
This boat is loaded and in very, nice shape. Please call for more details.
The boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The MarineMax brokerage stock number is 161064. She is located offsite. Please call to schedule an appointment to see it.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.