|Locatie||Olympia, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||8.53 m|
|Max diepgang||0.89 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.89 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||19°|
|Motor model||5.7L DFI Bravo III|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||28 gelling|
This is the boat you have been looking for!
Still Crewless is an extremely well kept and exceptionally clean boat for the most discriminating buyer.
This boat has been stored inside most of its life. The owners are extremely fussy about the care is given to this wonderful yacht. The Gelcoat is bright and shiny which shows the pride of ownership. With only 401 hrs the yacht is still young at heart. Powered by the EFI 5.7 Bravo III drive package the boat will handle like a dream. This sale includes a freshly serviced Easy Loader Galvanized Tandem axle trailer with new tires and power winch.
If you are looking for a low hour and well-kept boat don't hesitate to call or email us today so we can arrange a personal showing for the magnificent yacht!
Still Crewless in a secure private storage facility so appointments are necessary.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer has the sleek good looks and high-caliber performance expected from a larger, more expensive cruiser. It offers a luxurious cabin that sleeps four and is packed with creature comforts inside and out. Upgraded power includes a Mercruiser 260 horsepower 5.7L EFI Bravo III stern drive.
- Sleeps 2 on the convertible dinette
- Sleeps 2 in the private mid-cabin bunk
- Single Burner Butane Stove
- AC/DC Refridgerator
- Pressure H/C Water
- Molded Sink with abundant storage
- Custom Teak Flooring
- Full Fiberglass Enclosed head with Shower
- Vacuflush Head
- Molded Sink
Navigation - Communication
- Lowrance HD7 Color GPS Chartplotter with built-in Charts
- Raytheon VHF
- Lowrance Depth Sounder
Engine - Mechanical - Electrical
- Mercruiser 5.7 Efi with 401 hrs
- Bravo III Outdrive
- Trim Tabs
- Dual Batteries
- Shore Power
- Heater Craft Red Dot Heat
- Multistage Battery Charger
Anchor and Rode
- Lofrans Electric Windlass
- 15' chain with 150' Rode
Comments - Additional Equipment
- 2002 Easy Loader GalvinizedDual Axle Trailer
- New Tires 2018
- Newer Power Winch on Trailer
- Brakes Fully Serviced Last Summer
- Full Camper Back Canvas
- No UV deterioration!
- Hull is Bright and Glossy with no Scars
- Hull has never had bottom paint.
- After every use the owner would flush the motor with freshwater for 1 hr!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.