|Model||272 Captiva Millennium Edition|
|Locatie||Port Lambton, Ontario, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||8.23 m|
|Max diepgang||0.91 m|
|Motor model||7.4 L MPI|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||10 gelling|
WOW! Pristine freshwater boat. This boat has been owned by the same family since new. She’s stored on a covered boat lift in-season and stored indoors off-season. You will have to purchase new to find a nicer day boat than this!
(Current location: Port Lambton, ON)
We are pleased to have the privilege of brokering this vessel. This 272 Captiva is a great example of what a clean, well maintained, freshwater boat should look like! If you are looking for an awesome blend of performance, style and comfort then this boat should be on your short list.
Powered by a single MerCruiser 7.4L MPI, 310 HP engine and a MerCruiser Bravo III stern drive with duo-props recently tuned by Henry H. Smith Company she can really scat!
Perfect for all your day boating needs. Whether water sports or a quick trip up river to visit friends, family, or even an overnight stay at a nearby marina this Captiva will get you there in style.
We’re betting that this one will go to the first serious person to look at her!
- Limited production special Millennium Edition
- Powered by a single MerCruiser 7.4L MPI, 310 HP engine and a MerCruiser Bravo III stern drive with duo-props recently tuned by Henry H. Smith Company of Marine City Michigan (NMPA certified)
- Power engine hatch lift
- Trim Tabs
- Garmin GPS 126
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + series marine VFH radio
- Digital depth gauge
- Cuddy cabin suitable for overnight stays
- Newly reupholstered cushions in cuddy cabin
- Snap-in marine carpet in excellent condition
- Pump out head
- Integrated swim platform with boarding/swimming ladder and transom shower
- Walk through transom
- Tonneau cover and Bimini top with clear vinyl windows (all in excellent condition)
- Storage cover
- Large L-shaped rear cockpit seating with removable cockpit table
- Wet bar with sink and refrigerator/freezer
- Clarion M508 stereo with remote control located at transom near swim platform
- Large under-seat cooler
- Storage - storage - storage. Under seats, in floor, in cuddy cabin.
- Aft facing seat for water sports spotter
- Port side lounge
- Helm seat. Bucket style - swivels, height adjustable (telescopic) and has flip-up bolster.
- Anchor locker at bow
And much, much more
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.