|Model||60 Cockpit Motor Yacht|
|Locatie||Marathon, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||18.29 m|
|Max diepgang||1.45 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||100 gelling|
Great liveaboard, great for entertaining, cruising and even fishing! This is a well thought out yacht, making it very comfortable to live aboard. Featuring 3406 Cats, an abundance of electronics and every optional feature you can imagine. With a king berth in the aft Master Stateroom and all the fishing gear it's loaded with, both Mom and Dad are going to be happy! King size bed and outriggers, ready to live and fish! Just bring your toothbrush!
Please call for your appointment.
Guest cabin forward with double berth, hanging locker and access to enclosed head with sink, shower There are three enclosed heads on the vessel. Aft to guest cabin with two single berths. Steps up to galley with conventional appliances as listed.Pantry with access to sound proofed engine room. Main salon features a large settee with cocktail table and access to main electric distribution panel. Steps down aft to owner’s cabin with king walk around berth, enclosed head and storage. The interior is kept de-humidified and is in very good condition overall with contemporary furnishings and fixtures. Bright wood (excellent condition), vinyl, carpet, Mica and Corian type trim and appointments throughout. Teak and holly cabin soles.
- Kenyon electric range/oven
- Garbage disposal unit
- GE Profile refrigerator
- GE Profile dish washer
- Trash compactor
- 120VAC water heater
- GE Washer/dryer
- Microwave oven
- Raytheon ST 60 wind instrument
- Raytheon TriData time/speed/trip
- Raytheon ST 60 depth finder
- ICOM M 127 VHF radio with hailer
- Raytheon R 80 radar unit
- Northstar 961 XD GPS plotter
- Northstar 951 GPS
- Furuno color video fish finder
- Wema tank watch system (fuel)
- Simrad AP 22 autopilot
- DirectTV anntenna
Molded, cored FRP deck cap and superstructure. FRP hard top on flybridge with fixed safety glass windows and partial vinyl enclosure . One opening hatch on foredeck and one in transom of adequate dimension. Hard top over aft deck provides dinghy storage. FRP/SS swim platform. Integral non-skid surface on all weather decks. Self-bailing cockpit with adequate freeing ports. Safety hand rails as required. Adequate access to steering gear space. The hatch over the steering gear lazarette was soft under foot. Inward opening transom door. Aft deck with full vinyl enclosure. SS bow and side rails with single life line. The decks are clean and workable and in good condition overall. Outriggers for fishing and rod holders.
(2) Caterpillar, 8 cylinder, 800 HP, fresh water cooled/heat exchange, turbo charged, counter rotating marine diesels with steel engine beds and shock absorbing motor mounts, primary (Racor 1000/dual) fuel water separators and secondary fuel filters. Alternator charging. 3” SS shafts to counter rotating four blade, 32X38 bronze propellers via two single leg struts and ZF Model IRM350A1, 2.01:1 hydraulically actuated marine reduction gears.
- Bow thruster assembly/electric
- Stern thruster assembly/electric
- 7-Marine AC units
- Central vacuum system
- Pathmaker 12/24 VDC inverter with Link 2000 control panel
- 2-Phase 3 Smart Charger battery chargers with analog monitor
- Charles KVA ISO transformer v2-50 amp shore power cords on electric reels, one forward, one aft.
- Heart Interface Link 2000 inverter/controller
This boat is a proven fishing machine having landed a 60 lb Mahi and many, many others!
- Rocket launchers
- Rod holders
- Center outrigger
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.